Win Question about scraping/episodes and about add new videos to XBMC
I've searched around, but I didn't know how to word my questions to get the best search results.

My first question is about episodes and scraping. I've been using TheTVDB for my TV shows and it's been great up until I ran into one of my episodes not being in their database. The episode is "Lost S01E25 - Exodus 3." On TheTVDB they only have episodes go up until episode 24 because episode 24 is a two parter, but my episodes are split into two seperate 43 minute episodes. Is there a way to name my files so both 24 and 25 come up as episode 24 in TheTVDB? This being because I want the little screenshot picture on the preview episode. I could join the two mkv's with mkvmerge, but there would be a break of credits in between episodes instead of just playing as one big hour and twenty minute file.

My second question. When I first scanned all my movies there were a few movies that were scraped incorrectly and I had to change them and some I had to delete because there were videos added that I didn't even have. Now every time I scan to update my library it brings back all of the incorrect scrapes I deleted before. How do I add new movies to my xbmc library without it rescraping the stuff I keep deleting?

Thank you for reading this I hope someone has answers Smile
I do not believe there is multi file support in episodes. There was a similar thread a few weeks ago.
NFOs would ensure your information is captured for future rescrapes as they supercede other info sources.
Search first, provide details and keep forums clean. Mark things solved, to close them out and acknowledge helpful volunteers who share. If I have helped, click the plus button.
Okay I'll just join the two files together.

Thanks transcender. Looks like I have a lot of NFO's to make.
Just use a media manager, there are several that people like, flavor is personal preference. Most are free and work very well.
They'll make NFOs.
You can just use for ones you have issues with or whatever.
search the wikis or web.
MediaCompanion, EmberMedia probably the 2 favorites.
Search first, provide details and keep forums clean. Mark things solved, to close them out and acknowledge helpful volunteers who share. If I have helped, click the plus button.
Perfect. I will check them out, thank you!
If everything is correct in XBMC, you can just export your library to seperate files to create all the NFO's
Cant you name the two parts for the episode like:

Lost.s01e24.1.ext
Lost.s01e24.2.ext

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Question about scraping/episodes and about add new videos to XBMC0