Amber MOD suggestion
I've just recently started using this skin and I like how PleXBMC is integrated into it.

There were one or two suggestions I was wondering you (@pecinko) could have a look at for future revisions:

(Red arrows are alterations I've made on a previous version of Amber)

watch gallery

On the home screen,
-I feel that the space on the left side is a bit wasted so possibly push the text to the left and add an extra poster to the right. (see images 1 and 2)
-Although useful, the text on the recently added/on deck tv show posters looks slightly out of place. Any chance you could integrate is into the headers instead. (see images 1 and 2)

Also, any chance of implementing 'breadcrumbs' on the top bars. (See images 3, 4, 5 and 6)

I have edited the code in the skin to make it look like the images above through trial and error (by no means am I a skinner).
Could you tell me what you think?

Thanks and keep up the good work Smile
(2014-01-06, 15:17)badboy123 Wrote: I've just recently started using this skin and I like how PleXBMC is integrated into it.

There were one or two suggestions I was wondering you (@pecinko) could have a look at for future revisions:

On the home screen,
-I feel that the space on the left side is a bit wasted so possibly push the text to the left and add an extra poster to the right. (see images 1 and 2)
-Although useful, the text on the recently added/on deck tv show posters looks slightly out of place. Any chance you could integrate is into the headers instead. (see images 1 and 2)

Also, any chance of implementing 'breadcrumbs' on the top bars. (See images 3, 4, 5 and 6)

I have edited the code in the skin to make it look like the images above through trial and error (by no means am I a skinner).
Could you tell me what you think?

Thanks and keep up the good work Smile

1) Probably not much - I have a section "Documentaries" and that won't fit if I squeeze home menu
2) No - this way I know everything important right away - no need to select shelf item first
3) I have added Breadcrumbs in plexbmc 3.4.0 Smile
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

How about an option to move the vertical menu over if one so chooses?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber MOD suggestion0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.