• 16(current)
Release Security CAM Overlay add-on
You could always do something like getting a NVR (like BlueIris) if you have more than one camera and point directly to blueIris for the snapshot.
(2016-05-12, 12:03)fanbrits Wrote: Hey. Can your app be applied to a thermal security camera with open source protocol? I got one recently and want to know is it possible to upgrade this miracle

Any device that is capable of serving static images (usually jpeg) via http/https should be compatible.
I would love to see support for multiple cameras that you could highlight using arrow keys and then hit OK to sturdy she make full screen.

I currently use this with blue iris and am able to pass a parameter to specify the camera to show by trigger's from my home automation server.
Is this add-on dead? No longer maintained?

I'm looking for something that integrates with Blue Iris and can allow a selection of which can to show on screen and ability to swap cameras on the fly - I have 10 cameras
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
(2017-01-29, 20:53)Livin Wrote: Is this add-on dead? No longer maintained?

I'm looking for something that integrates with Blue Iris and can allow a selection of which can to show on screen and ability to swap cameras on the fly - I have 10 cameras

I would like to know the answer to this too. I am using Kodi 17.
I did try this back on Kodi16 and failed to get this to work. Admittedly I only spent 10 mins on it. I too would love to know if the plugin is still alive as i have a synology surveillance centre up and running
(2017-02-08, 17:32)nick w Wrote: I did try this back on Kodi16 and failed to get this to work. Admittedly I only spent 10 mins on it. I too would love to know if the plugin is still alive as i have a synology surveillance centre up and running

Likewise...
it worked earlier on my windows instance of Jarvis v 16, but not on my linux instance of Jarvis v16

think it's a great addon and would love it if someone could help out getting it to work on 16+
Lounge rig: nVidia Shield - Official Kodi
Bedroom rig: Amazon Fire TV - Kodi 17.3
Backend: HP Microserver, Ubuntu, JBOD
(2017-02-12, 20:23)cable_guy Wrote: it worked earlier on my windows instance of Jarvis v 16, but not on my linux instance of Jarvis v16

think it's a great addon and would love it if someone could help out getting it to work on 16+
Great it's working. Shame it's only on Windows as I have all mine running kodi 18 libreelec builds on my pi's..

Sent while on the move
(2017-02-13, 00:22)nick w Wrote:
(2017-02-12, 20:23)cable_guy Wrote: it worked earlier on my windows instance of Jarvis v 16, but not on my linux instance of Jarvis v16

Great it's working. Shame it's only on Windows as I have all mine running kodi 18 libreelec builds on my pi's..

Sent while on the move
yea I don't wanna use windows either Sad
Lounge rig: nVidia Shield - Official Kodi
Bedroom rig: Amazon Fire TV - Kodi 17.3
Backend: HP Microserver, Ubuntu, JBOD
I use this add-on on OpenElec Kodi v15.2

I am about to update to LibreElec Kodi V17 soon.

So does this add-on just no longer work, what's the problem with it?

Thanks
I just updated one of my OpenElec Kodi V15.2 Isengard HTPC's to LibreElec Kodi V17 Krypton and the Cam Overlay add-on still works fine for me.
(2017-02-19, 18:06)cw-kid Wrote: I just updated one of my OpenElec Kodi V15.2 Isengard HTPC's to LibreElec Kodi V17 Krypton and the Cam Overlay add-on still works fine for me.

Care to share some pointers? I could not get this work on my openelc or windows build.
Works fine on my windows, Mac and android box builds.

Sent from my iPhone
Would it be possible to add mouse support for this app ?

by this I mean simply adding the "home" or "back" button that defaults in kodi when mouse support is on ?

or if its not a popular feature, could someone let me know how what is the code to enable it ?

thank you.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Security CAM Overlay add-on1