Subtitles under Gotham unavailable
I posted this in the subtitles forum as well, but thought here might be better.

On my ATV2 when I choose the "Default TV/Movie service" there is no way to select "Get More" so that you can download subtitle services. I installed the same build on my Nexus 7, and it works just fine because I can touch the "Get More" icon.

I'm using Gotham build xbmc-20140106-c4251c3 on both the ATV2 and the Nexus 7, and the default skin.

Also, if I go to Add-ons (on the ATV2 that is), there is no "Subtitles" category, so you can't download them that way either. Any ideas?
Try this: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...itory_list
The same for me, have tried "Force Update" but still nothing under Default TV/Movie... Just default language that says english
I fixed it, but this is definitely something that needs eyes on it.

Here's what I had to do:
1) Go to Addons, then "Force Update" for the xbmc addons. This updates the addons list to include the Subtitles.
2) Go into the xbmc addons, and the Subtitle submenu will now be available. Enter it, and add the OpenSubtitles/Podnapasi etc.
3) Now when you go back to Settings-> Video-> Subtitles and enter "default TV/Movie" you're able to select the default subtitle option.

My thoughts/comments:
a) I'm not sure why a "force update" is required. It fixes the missing subtitle options, but they should be there initially.
b) When there are no subtitle services downloaded already, you can't move the cursor/selection over to "Get More". This might be within the skin itself, I'm not sure. Once the subtitle services are added, it's fine. This can be easily replicated by removing all the subtitle services and entering the "default TV/Movie" selection.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitles under Gotham unavailable0