• 16(current)
LanDrive/LanDrive (3.5" HDD NAS enclosure) SMB/SAMBA problems
It's ok for me with the new release.
Thanks thanks thanks ;-)
Hi guys, I'm a little confusing after reading entire thread.
I've understood that the 'no file list' issue is solved with lthe last cvs build and 45 firmware, isn't it?
Is it solved too in the t3ch build? I have this and i'm getting this problem with a 43 landisk and I think that there isn't any t3ch new release (XBMC-2.0.0-FINAL-FAT-T3CH).
Anyway I'm going to upgrade to 45, (having 41 also in a safe place, ready to test). Is there any other issue? Thanks.
t3ch released a build yesterday, which should contain the fix.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks for your replay. It isn't on uk x b i n s yet. I'm going to look for it.
XBMC-CVS_2006-10-26-T3CH is there. I haven't tested it yet.

Andrajos Wrote:Thanks for your replay. It isn't on uk x b i n s yet. I'm going to look for it.
Hello,
I tested today the new T3CH build. All seems to work properly .. yah ! Smile
Even VIDEO_TS.IFO works fine too.
Thank you very much.
i'm just glad i finally got it nailed, it's been a longstanding bug from my update of samba, not nice when you update something and it breaks working things.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

The 10-26 build works fine with the KC31N NASdisk! All folders can be read again. Still a delay now and then and maybe a redundant question for a password, but this rarely happens and is not a big deal.

Thanks for the hard work.
Confirmed.

I just install the latest built 10-26, it is working fine.

Thanks a lot for the wonderful work.
I recently updated the firmware of my Fantec Landrive from "NAS-BASIC41, LOADER 069 " to the BASIC45 version.

For some unclear reason it did not enter all maps anymore and stopped showing some wfiles in XBMC.

Downgraded my firmware back again to the BASIC41 and everything is fine.
XBMC on HTPC with Ubuntu 12.04 connected to Amahi Home Server 750GB+1TB storage.
XBMC is probably the best thing that ever happened to me...!!! You people Rock!!!

HTPC: MB: Asus P5N7A-VM DDR: 2 x 1 GB Kingston CPU: Intel Core2DUO E8400 @ 3,0 GHz Coller: Scythe Shuriken
Really weird. When i make a string in the source xml, it's nogo with smb. When i go to smb server through filesystem it works fine i don't get it anymore
Damnit....My XBMC was a couple of months old - but it worked fine with my Netgear WGT634U NAS storage router. But since upgrading to BMC-CVS_2006-10-26-T3CH (due to the fact that occasionally - maybe 1 time in 6 it would refuse the conection) now every single time I try to connect to my NAS, it says 'connection refused'. Again like others here, bizzarely I can browse my NAS from virually any other location in my home - both from my laptop, my desktop PC and my Mac Mini in my bedroom. Just not from XBMC...

What on Earth is going on?
raid617:
could be the switch from accessing on port 139 first to trying 445 first then falling back to 139, but it sounds unlikely. like said, it should fallback if it fails on the first.

chiel80:
you are just writing an invalid url in that case.

Thanks, MenaceInc, I was looking for XBMC-2.0.0-.....
Ok it works now with XBMC-CVS_2006-10-26-T3CH and NAS-BASIC45 from http://www.station-drivers.com/page/landisk.htm (V-Gear). Thanks to all specilaly to developers and adminstrators.
FYI: from time to time, accesing NAS, xbox prompts for username. I cancel it and continues well. Regards.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LanDrive/LanDrive (3.5" HDD NAS enclosure) SMB/SAMBA problems0