Win No video files on TV Shows
Good night.
So i might be configuring my xbmc wrong but i have a weird "bug" happening.
Basically my TV shows (anime) have been added and i have the banner/poster appearing at the TV Shows section, but, no video files.
Is there way to add them manually?

Other question is, how do i change the mobile ("remote control") display of shows from banner to poster?

Thanks
How are your tv show files named?

What remote app are you using?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Its Anime.
They are named FanSubName TvSeriesAndEpisodeNumber [NumbersAndLetters].mkv
Im using XBMC Official Remote for android
If i browse using "Videos -> Files" , most of folders are marked and have the avatar and if i open the folder, i can see and play the files.
But if i browse by library "TvShows - > browse avatar", when i select the avatar, there are no files inside.
For my anime series i use FileBot (http://www.filebot.net/) and match to tvdb and they pick up fine. Filebot works great for any tv series.

Filebot names mine like this example below

BlazBlue Alter Memory/ Season 1/ S01E01 - The Red Rebel
That would be a major problem for me to rename the file. Cannot do.
Is there any other solution?
(2014-01-10, 13:39)KenshiPT Wrote: That would be a major problem for me to rename the file. Cannot do.
Is there any other solution?

Why a major problem?, i always found out that the episodes would not pick up and show in my library unless they were named the way the scaper wanted. You could try Ember Media Manager (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=165012)
Because of other programs that use the files. And can't re-add them or change the names.
Isnt there a way to "force" it to add the videos as they are, to the library ?
Symlink them then, and use the directory of symlinks as your xbmc source. Filebot supports symlinking.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks for all the aswers.
Afaik the "easier" way is to rename them with file bot. Doing it atm.
Thanks again :>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No video files on TV Shows0