Multi hd and xbmc
I would like to have a dock station for one hard drive, scan all the hard drive to have all the metaname of movies, and later if I play a movie and the hard drive is not connected let me know what hard drive I have to connect.
It is possible with xbmc?

I dont know how I can make this happens.

Thanks
(2014-01-10, 08:15)sraptor Wrote: I would like to have a dock station for one hard drive, scan all the hard drive to have all the metaname of movies, and later if I play a movie and the hard drive is not connected let me know what hard drive I have to connect.
It is possible with xbmc?

I dont know how I can make this happens.

Thanks

I am not sure if there is a more eloquent way of doing this but here is one option.

If you select a movie to play and it is not available then XBMC will give you a message like:-

“This file is no longer available. Would you like to remove it from the library?”

If you then select “No” then right click on the movie and press “Movie Information” then on the bottom of the “Movie Information Screen” it will give you the path where the movie is originating.

As I said, this may not be the best option but it is the only one I know.

I am using the "aeon nox" skin by the way.

I hope this helps.
should be nice, I hope in the next release can implement something about when movie is not there say from what hd have to be.
So you plug in or out different HDD.s all the time?

Don´t scan pr0n into the library ;-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi hd and xbmc0