Android OUYA - Recently added movies no longer working. 13.0-alpha11
Hi all.

I sideloaded XBMC on my ouya on the 6th Dec and everything was working perfect. More importantly, the recently added movies was working flawlessly. It picked up each new file that I added to my NAS drive on my workgroup. But ever since last week it doesn't list any new movies... they index fine and can be found in other parts of the library but cannot see them in the list..

Following some advice from other threads I created an advancedsettings.xml file in Android/data/.org.xbmc...... etc etc.... /userdata/ with the following...

<videolibrary>
<dateadded>0</dateadded>
<recentlyaddeditems>50</recentlyaddeditems>
</videolibrary>

Restarted xbmc... Still nothing.... any idea what I'm doing wrong? Huh
(2014-01-05, 16:38)woottonn Wrote: any idea what I'm doing wrong? Huh

You're using an alpha
Thanks fishoil... I followed a guide and just installed the latest nightly build.

Where would I be able to find the latest stable build?
same place as always http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-01-05, 17:06)woottonn Wrote: Thanks fishoil... I followed a guide and just installed the latest nightly build.

Where would I be able to find the latest stable build?

I dont have an OUYA but if I did I might try Koying's version (SPMC)
Right, so I've been messing with the advanced settings file again and here is a portion of my logs...

Code:
10:16:45 T:1501124904  NOTICE: No settings file to load (special://xbmc/system/advancedsettings.xml)
10:16:45 T:1501124904  NOTICE: Loaded settings file from special://profile/advancedsettings.xml
10:16:45 T:1501124904  NOTICE: Contents of special://profile/advancedsettings.xml are...
                                            <advancedsettings>
                                              <videolibrary>
                                                <dateadded>0</dateadded>
                                                <recentlyaddeditems>50</recentlyaddeditems>
                                              </videolibrary>
                                            </advancedsettings>

It has seen the advancedsettings file and seems to be understanding it.

The only thing that has changed is, in the recently added section it now shoes 50 items - great!

But... It still doesn't seem to be changing the order. It is still showing them by what seems to be file modified/added order, and not the order of when the file was added to the library Sad - can anyone help? I think the XML file is right...
you need to remove them from library and rescan them
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OUYA - Recently added movies no longer working. 13.0-alpha110