•  Previous
  • 20(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Release - [service.subtitles.opensubtitles]
Works now, thanks! Now it's very fast, too.
Doesn't work for me now. Tried many times before I read this thread. Did work a few times yesterday though.
Hi guys,

My opensubtitles addon displays random subtitles. It gets the language correct. When I download subtitle in english, it displays english subtitle but from totally unrelated title that I did not seen before. I tried other versions of KODI, also older versions of addon, both on Droid TV and laptop, I have username and pswrd for the addon. Has anybody experienced anything similar?
Oh, and everything was in order before the 17.0 version.
Hello. Is this problem back?. I have this issue since this week. Showing this error or complete wrong subtitles. ​
Btw we have kodi 16 and a friends has the same issue with kodi 17​
Yes, the problem with Open Subtitles official addon is back. Since several days I'm also unable to search or download anything.

Wysłane z mojego MI 5 przy użyciu Tapatalka
I think it's a problem with the opensubtitles service. When I try to login on their webpage it takes a very long time to login, maybe the addon is timing out before then​
I'm getting the same issue. The error is always that login credentials are invalid despite knowing for a fact that they are correct.
Same here :-(
hello
I just noticed an issue today.

opensubtitles downloads the correct srt file, it puts the downloaded ZIP file in a temp folder then it errors.
Log file says that the script tries to open the ZIP file but failed. I checked myself and can confirm that the ZIP is corrupted or invalid.

Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/u2w77Jbi
Hi,

opensubtitles API and download service should work 100% now.
still doesn't work here... :/
  •  Previous
  • 20(current)

[service.subtitles.opensubtitles]52