[Apple Tv 2] Eden broken plugins
Today i downgrade Atv2 from 5.3 to 5.0.2 and when i install eden 11.0.5 xbmc and trying install my favorite plugins.
Mostly all of add-ons marked as broken ! Can't find dependents for plugin ? Why is Eden now not supported ?

Than i install 12.2 Xbmc those add-ons marked as broken now worked. But some of them still broken and xbmc asking me to turn it off ? Or turn off plugins that work now. Seems like servers with dependents not working or what Huh
Link for eden http://mirrors.xbmc.org/apt/atv2/deb/org...os-arm.deb
It's probably because the add-ons got upgraded to use v12 versions, and then you switched back to v11. Just uninstall the add-ons that are marked as incompatible and reinstall, and that will clear out the v12 versions and get you back the v11 versions of those add-ons.
Sorry maybe i don't understand me correct.

I will ask short question Smile Is it now still posible to install Xbmc Eden 11.0.5 on AppleTv2(5.0.2)
with old plugins and old dependens for them like simple downloader or common plugin cache ?
Or from now all plugins and dependens for them only will be compotible with Xbmc 12.2 Eden and later Huh
Thank you for answer.
Plugins are not backwards compatible - plugins made for Gotham won't work on Eden if thats what you are asking.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Apple Tv 2] Eden broken plugins0