• 3(current)
Release TWiT
Shoot, looks like diving mule is MIA. The twit guys are happy to work with us. Any other add-on devs want to pick this up?
Ouch, I would love to help but I don't have the skill set. I use this addon literally every day, i'd be happy to donate to get something off the ground if that would help at all.
Would also love to see a fix coming soon since the website update. Fingers crossed someone will pick this up.
Someone should call Leo Laporte this weekend in his radio show and ask him if he knows someone who could fix it or even create a new Twit Add on for Kodi Smile lol
(2015-06-19, 02:59)gate1975mlm Wrote: Someone should call Leo Laporte this weekend in his radio show and ask him if he knows someone who could fix it or even create a new Twit Add on for Kodi Smile lol
Or broadcast a call for help Wink
Please fix this addon, i use this every day.
I would help if i had the skills, but i don't. Sad
Wrote to Leo. More should do the same. I don't have the technical background to fix whatever is broken in the Kodi add-on, but it can't be too tough. The apps for Roku, Amazon Fire, and Android phone still work fine with Twit's new website.

So how about it? Anyone willing to fix the add-on, or develop a new one?
(2015-06-20, 22:08)jegesq Wrote: Wrote to Leo. More should do the same. I don't have the technical background to fix whatever is broken in the Kodi add-on, but it can't be too tough. The apps for Roku, Amazon Fire, and Android phone still work fine with Twit's new website.

So how about it? Anyone willing to fix the add-on, or develop a new one?

Leo mentioned during the recording of the New Screensavers today that TWiT would be happy to help provide API access, but they don't provide or help program the TWiT clients (such as for Kodi, Plex, etc).
Hey guys, I don't have a lot of time for working on add-ons these days but this one is a personal favorite of mine and I will be updating it as soon as I can. I hope to have something to get us back up and running by the end of next week, work and life permitting.

I've requested a key for the new API, though they haven't started giving them out yet, so in the future we shouldn't have to worry about website changes breaking the add-on.
Divingmule,

Much appreciated. Your add-on is just so much better than others like Roku or Amazon apps. I'm going through Twit withdrawal... Thanks for your efforts. Looking forward to seeing it back up and running on Kodi.
(2015-06-21, 03:03)divingmule Wrote: Hey guys, I don't have a lot of time for working on add-ons these days but this one is a personal favorite of mine and I will be updating it as soon as I can. I hope to have something to get us back up and running by the end of next week, work and life permitting.

I've requested a key for the new API, though they haven't started giving them out yet, so in the future we shouldn't have to worry about website changes breaking the add-on.

Awesome, very much appreciated!
Thank you!
Wink 
(2015-06-21, 03:03)divingmule Wrote: Hey guys, I don't have a lot of time for working on add-ons these days but this one is a personal favorite of mine and I will be updating it as soon as I can. I hope to have something to get us back up and running by the end of next week, work and life permitting.

Great news and thank you very much!!! Smile

Any chance you could fix the IGN add on too? Wink
Leo mentioned the Kodi app and the API at the end of TWiT this week too.

email: api at twit.tv
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TWiT0