• 5(current)
Release TWiT
re: TWIT.tv 2.1.0, TWIT Live appears to be the only thing working. Is this as intended?
the rest worked as well for me yesterday
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Just tried a few programs at random and they all played OK for me with 2.1.0
One minor issue that I have with the new Twit addon is the view mode for the episode list for each Twit show.

I'm able to have the main list of Twit shows in List view mode, but when I select one show, that list is in Episode mode. Even if I change that to List from the Kodi side menu, and exit and re-enter the show, it resets to Episode mode again.

Running Kodi 14.2 with Aeon Nox skin.
Other similar addons allow to keep the desired view mode as expected.
Hey, anyone having trouble, we need to see log files to be able to help. You'll need to enable debugging in the system settings, then try to play a stream or recreate the error.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_File
(2015-06-28, 10:25)bitbanger Wrote: One minor issue that I have with the new Twit addon is the view mode for the episode list for each Twit show.

I'm able to have the main list of Twit shows in List view mode, but when I select one show, that list is in Episode mode. Even if I change that to List from the Kodi side menu, and exit and re-enter the show, it resets to Episode mode again.

Running Kodi 14.2 with Aeon Nox skin.
Other similar addons allow to keep the desired view mode as expected.

If you look in the add-on settings there is a setting "Set View Mode For Episodes". Set it to "Default" and see if that helps.
(2015-06-25, 16:46)degsie Wrote: Works fine for me. One observation is that show titles are no longer visible, just show numbers. I just find it easier to remember show titles to know if I've already watched an episode.

Great work!

The add-on is still using the website, for now, and there's no episode title in the episode lists. I hope to add a lot more metadata with the API.
(2015-06-29, 13:19)divingmule Wrote: If you look in the add-on settings there is a setting "Set View Mode For Episodes". Set it to "Default" and see if that helps.
Interesting results: there is a bit of difference in what the add-on settings are and what mode gets really selected.
Add-on setting -> View mode selected
List -> Episode
BigList -> List
Thumbnail -> Icons
PosterWrap -> LowList
Fanart, MediaInfo, MediaInfo 2, MediaInfo3 -> List
Files, Library -> List & when I get back to the add-on settings I found it in Default mode
Default mode seems to keep the previous mode I have tested

As workaround, I can select BigList to have the mode I wanted Big Grin
(2015-06-30, 19:55)bitbanger Wrote:
(2015-06-29, 13:19)divingmule Wrote: If you look in the add-on settings there is a setting "Set View Mode For Episodes". Set it to "Default" and see if that helps.
Interesting results: there is a bit of difference in what the add-on settings are and what mode gets really selected.
Add-on setting -> View mode selected
List -> Episode
BigList -> List
Thumbnail -> Icons
PosterWrap -> LowList
Fanart, MediaInfo, MediaInfo 2, MediaInfo3 -> List
Files, Library -> List & when I get back to the add-on settings I found it in Default mode
Default mode seems to keep the previous mode I have tested

As workaround, I can select BigList to have the mode I wanted Big Grin

Glad you found one that works for you. With the default setting, the add-on doesn't set a view mode, by default Kodi remembers the last setting for that directory. The problem is when you load a second directory/next page it doesn't follow the previous setting and sets the default(list) view mode.The view mode settings the add-on uses is based off of Confluence skin. There is no 'standard' for view mode codes between skins so, skins other than Confluence likely wont work as expected.
On another note, work on a new version that uses the API is coming along nicely. I'll likely have something ready to test next week, if anyone is interested.
(2015-07-02, 15:44)divingmule Wrote: On another note, work on a new version that uses the API is coming along nicely. I'll likely have something ready to test next week, if anyone is interested.

Very interested, thank you for working on this on this and providing it to the community!
(2014-01-23, 15:17)divingmule Wrote:
(2014-01-22, 01:26)xbmcjas Wrote: Is there any way to ignore articles in show titles (not episodes) for better organization. The Giz Wiz and The Social Hour are organized by "t" instead of "G" and "S" for example. Obviously not a big deal, but slightly annoying. Great add-on, by the way. Works and looks fantastic!

Not at the moment, when I find the time, I'll see what I can come up with.

Thanks for the feedback.

Any update on this?

Thanks again for the work you put into this. Works great after the new API release and updates.
V2.1.0 works great, Thanks!
I've been seeing a lot of "TWiT error" errors popping up over the last two weeks. Currently this is happening when selecting the Windows Weekly and the Featured @ TWiT.tv items (haven't tested them all). Anyone else seeing the same?
I've been getting errors tonight. The show titles appear, but it errors when you select a title to show listings.
Kodi 15 on Ubuntu 15.04 kernel 3.19.0-25-generic x86_64.

Here's my log if it will help......
http://xbmclogs.com/pl21qrzpa
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TWiT0