• 14(current)
Release TWiT
Twit Live Stream dose work but it sometimes quite often won't. The other features in the Twit Addon work with out any problems. Wondering if it's Twit studios  causing these issues with the Live Stream
Seems to be working now
Hi

Twit.TV Addon needs a update

Twit Live Stream Doesn't work any more

Either Add Youtube Embed link or link to M3U8 Stream the links to the stream are as follows

https://wiki.twit.tv/wiki/Stream_URLs

I hope to see this addon updated asap 

Thomas
Hi everyone,

I've been working hard on an update, I think it's ready. Please test if you'd like.

TWiT v2.1.7

Added Norwegian translation thanks to solbu
Updated show listings
Twit live >
  removed dead streams
  added Mixer HLS stream
  added play from Youtube add-on
  *you may need to adjust your stream setting

I will try to get this pushed to Kodi repo next week sometime.
(2020-01-30, 16:48)divingmule Wrote:  
TWiT v2.1.7
Has the TWIT.tv addon been updated to work in Matrix yet?
I updated to Matrix but then had to fall back to Leia when NOTHING as far as addons worked...
I thought I saw that someone was working on the TWIT.tv addon to get it Matrix compatible (Python3).
TIA
(2021-03-29, 22:51)MOTOX22A Wrote:
TWiT v2.1.7
I updated to Matrix but then had to fall back to Leia when NOTHING as far as addons worked...
I thought I saw that someone was working on the TWIT.tv addon to get it Matrix compatible (Python3).
TIA

Hi, yeah I've been working on an update.

There's an issue with the videos crashing Kodi on Windows though :-\ The live stream works Undecided

It's working fine for me on Rpi OS, Libreelec and Ubuntu, haven't tried Android. You can use the install from zip file method if you'd like to test it out > https://github.com/divingmule/plugin.vid.../tag/2.0.3
(2021-03-29, 23:16)divingmule Wrote:
(2021-03-29, 22:51)MOTOX22A Wrote:
TWiT v2.1.7
TIA

There's an issue with the videos crashing Kodi on Windows though :-\ The live stream works Undecided

It's working fine for me on Rpi OS, Libreelec and Ubuntu, haven't tried Android. You can use the install from zip file method if you'd like to test it out > https://github.com/divingmule/plugin.vid.../tag/2.0.3

Thanks for answering so quickly and for your work on the TWIT.tv addon...
I switched to Android boxes several years ago so I'm on Android for all of my media devices...
Good to know it's being worked on...Right now I'm just on a couple of working addons in Leia (That don't work in Matrix)...
But like everyone else will "try" to keep an eye out for when the addons get updated. It's a bit of work to update to Matrix just
to find that none of the addons work then have to restore back to Leia and then restore your KODI backup (BACKUP program also appears not to have
been updated for Matrix and it didn't work when I tested it in Matrix a few weeks ago...
TWIT.tv, Pandoki (may be compatible now), Confluence Skin,  Super Favorites are some of what I am waiting for before trying again (I've got 3 android boxes and one Android tablet)...
Kinda difficult to find what has been updated (Both official and unofficial updates). Some may not be updated. This necessary update to Python3 has really caused turmoil in KODI user world...
Thanks again for the update...
(2021-03-30, 00:47)MOTOX22A Wrote:
(2021-03-29, 23:16)divingmule Wrote:
(2021-03-29, 22:51)MOTOX22A Wrote: Has the TWIT.tv addon been updated to work in Matrix yet?
TIA

I switched to Android boxes several years ago so I'm on Android for all of my media devices...
Good to know it's being worked on...Right now I'm just on a couple of working addons in Leia (That don't work in Matrix)...
But like everyone else will "try" to keep an eye out for when the addons get updated. It's a bit of work to update to Matrix just
to find that none of the addons work then have to restore back to Leia and then restore your KODI backup (BACKUP program also appears not to have
been updated for Matrix and it didn't work when I tested it in Matrix a few weeks ago...
TWIT.tv, Pandoki (may be compatible now), Confluence Skin,  Super Favorites are some of what I am waiting for before trying again (I've got 3 android boxes and one Android tablet)...
Kinda difficult to find what has been updated (Both official and unofficial updates). Some may not be updated. This necessary update to Python3 has really caused turmoil in KODI user world...

I just wanted to give feedback on Version
(2021-05-03, 05:25)MOTOX22A Wrote:
(2021-03-30, 00:47)MOTOX22A Wrote:
(2021-03-29, 23:16)divingmule Wrote: Hi, yeah I've been working on an update.

Oops...Just wanted to say I tried install the TWIT zip file in Matrix 19.0 on Android...Said there were missing required files...
I've got Matrix installed now and working for basic stuff on Android...So if you have a new version I'll try it...2.17 did not work for me...
Confluence, Pandoki working now...
(2021-05-03, 05:29)MOTOX22A Wrote:
(2021-05-03, 05:25)MOTOX22A Wrote:
(2021-03-30, 00:47)MOTOX22A Wrote: Thanks for answering so quickly and for your work on the TWIT.tv addon...

Oops...Just wanted to say I tried install the TWIT zip file in Matrix 19.0 on Android...Said there were missing required files...
I've got Matrix installed now and working for basic stuff on Android...So if you have a new version I'll try it...2.17 did not work for me...
Confluence, Pandoki working now...

I just noticed that the link you provided on Github was for a different version... Version 2.30....
I installed that and it works great in ANDROID....
I installed it on all of my Android Media Players (Three Android boxes with Android 7.12 and Android 10 on the tablet)
TWIT Addon working great now in MATRIX 19.0 on all of my Android boxes...
Sorry about the two previous posts (Head up my rear)... The version 2.30 worked great for me in Android. THANKS for your work on this.
Hi everybody,

I've released add-on updates on Github. With these updates the add-on gets the shows data from a cloud-server/API that I've setup. The API pulls the data from TWiT's API, so... when shows are added/retired the add-on will reflect the changes.

Kodi v19 Matrix > https://github.com/divingmule/plugin.vid...tag/v2.3.2

Kodi v18 Leia > https://github.com/divingmule/plugin.vid...tag/v2.2.0

Let me know of any issues.
Thumbs Up 
Working very, very well on 19.1 & Nvidia Shield, thank you.

The only wish for an improvement I have is to show a date when the video has been released, now I cant seem to be able to see that anywhere.
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
(2021-07-02, 15:14)Raitsa Wrote: Working very, very well on 19.1 & Nvidia Shield, thank you.

The only wish for an improvement I have is to show a date when the video has been released, now I cant seem to be able to see that anywhere.

It will likely vary depending on the skin and settings your using. By default at the bottom of the screen there is a calendar icon with the published date beside it.
(2021-07-02, 14:22)divingmule Wrote: Hi everybody,

I've released add-on updates on Github. With these updates the add-on gets the shows data from a cloud-server/API that I've setup. The API pulls the data from TWiT's API, so... when shows are added/retired the add-on will reflect the changes.

Kodi v19 Matrix > https://github.com/divingmule/plugin.vid...tag/v2.3.2

Kodi v18 Leia > https://github.com/divingmule/plugin.vid...tag/v2.2.0

Let me know of any issues.

Do you have a Kodi Repo URL? Would be nice to have Kodi auto update instead of manually installing the .zip file.

Thanks
"We won't tell you what to do, not to do or how to use our software." -DarrenHill
Thanks divingmule for updating Twit TV I like Leo...
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TWiT0