• 33(current)
Release Chorus - A Web UI
hi folks

is there a way to browse pictures in chorus? in the "browser" section, i only have "video" and "audio" sub-sections,
and if i choose video, then only the video files are shown. no jpgs or other pics format.

maybe is this possible through any add-on?
Hi All,
Love the interface, and I have a question.

As there is the possibility to choose the Icon: “action favorite” in the menu “General”-“Main Nav”, when adding a new entry.
I wonder if it is possible to get my favorites in the menu column to work.
I saved my favourites.xml in the “Userdata”-folder on my RPi. In Kodi itself, the favourites work just fine.
Tried several pointing Url’s in the webinterface like Userdata/favourites; favourites...
Nothing worked so far.

Help is high appreciated.

Cheers
Nachtlaubfrosch
@Nachtlaubfrosch
Yeah, that's would be great!

Send with much love & Android.
RPi3 | RPi4 | LibreElec Kodi
(2017-06-25, 12:20)maaaatteo Wrote: is there a way to browse pictures in chorus? in the "browser" section, i only have "video" and "audio" sub-sections,
and if i choose video, then only the video files are shown. no jpgs or other pics format.
maybe is this possible through any add-on?
 Hi, I like to vote for that "picture browsing feature", too. And by the way, how do I add an add-on? Question seems funny, but i did not find any possibility in Chorus to add add-ons. There are 7 german mediastorages already installed and "My OSMC", but no possiblity to add whatever addon. I'm not sure what I should look for. And also I did not find any "Update"-Button for Chorus itself or the underlying system. There is only an on-off-switch for "Auto-Update Addons". Where can I get help for those newby-stuff?

Besides those minorys: Chorus works stable, fast and looks good...thanks a lot !
Hi,
I just tested Chorus today and its really nice.

How can I add / remove a Movie to the Kodi favorites?

Did not find a way to do this. 
You can add something like "Action Favorites" to the Main menu, but this does nothing (I recognized).

Thanks
I have exactly the same question - i cannot access my favourites from webinterface
maybe URL is needed to add in action favorites?
Change to Arch but it was a poor Interface. Chorus default again but no Webb Interface at all.
Hello,
is it possible to edit a file, to see the COVER instead of the FANART?

Thanks
(2018-01-20, 21:59)xbozzo Wrote: How can I add / remove a Movie to the Kodi favorites?

Did not find a way to do this. 
You can add something like "Action Favorites" to the Main menu, but this does nothing (I recognized).

*bump* :-)
how can i remove movies from library, with web interface?
(2020-05-04, 01:10)robertus Wrote: how can i remove movies from library, with web interface?

Settings -> media - clean library.
Hi all,

Chorus is a very good interface. I use it a lot. Many thanks for that. Overall it works very nice and smoothly and fits to my needs.

I have noticed a tiny problem and searched a lot about an eventual config setting but could not get it solved. Even not found searching the web or this forum. I wonder what I am doing wrong.

When I open a music album and I start it, all works fine, it updates the music information such as the track name it is playing. I.e. it refreshes the current track information.

However, the above doesn't work with radio streams. I open a playlist with radio streams from the browser in Chorus. This playlist is retrieved from the local storage, e.g.:  /storage/radio/RadioTunes - Favorites - 2017.pls. I can open and play a stream from the list. All working perfectly good. After opening the stream it displays the current "artist and songname". What it doesn't do is refresh/update the "artist and songname" when the next track is started.

The problem is not in the stream itself. It does work with the Kodi app on my phone and it does work in Kodi when I watch it at the TV.

I have tried this with Chrome and even from a Windows with Edge. Same issue. The workaround is:
- refresh the whole page, or
- press the "repeat" or "random track" button, which is more convenient than the first option.

Currently I have Chorus version 18.x-2.4.6 on Kodi 18.6 (out of the box from LibreELEC 9.2.1 on a RaspBerry 4B). My client is Firefox verson 76 at Linux Mint 19.3.

Ideas about this are more than welcome! Many thanks in advance.
(2020-05-24, 16:09)robvnl Wrote:
(2020-05-04, 01:10)robertus Wrote: how can i remove movies from library, with web interface?

Thanks, but with this, clean ALL movies

If i wish to delete only one?
(2020-06-01, 00:12)robertus Wrote:
(2020-05-24, 16:09)robvnl Wrote:

Well, not so clear what you mean with this.  In my situation it is like this:
I have al my movies and series on a synology diskstation.  I have a share videos/series and  a share videos/movies mapped to Kodi on a raspberry with NFS. When I add videos to the diskstation I just do "scan video library" from, eventually, the webinterface. New ones are added (sometimes some extra is needed to get it at the right place). And, when I delete movies or series from the diskstation I perform from Settings -> media -> clean library. It removes the dead entries from the library. Not any other movie or serie is cleaned up. This works pretty good for years already, also with older kodi versions.
(2020-06-01, 23:25)robvnl Wrote:
(2020-06-01, 00:12)robertus Wrote:
(2020-05-24, 16:09)robvnl Wrote: Settings -> media - clean library.

Well, not so clear what you mean with this.  In my situation it is like this:
I have al my movies and series on a synology diskstation.  I have a share videos/series and  a share videos/movies mapped to Kodi on a raspberry with NFS. When I add videos to the diskstation I just do "scan video library" from, eventually, the webinterface. New ones are added (sometimes some extra is needed to get it at the right place). And, when I delete movies or series from the diskstation I perform from Settings -> media -> clean library. It removes the dead entries from the library. Not any other movie or serie is cleaned up. This works pretty good for years already, also with older kodi versions.
I have a different setup:

Firestick 4k 
Kodi 18.6
Google Drive Addon

So all my movies and tv series, are 100tb, so very large, stored in google team drive, and on firestick storage, there are also .strm files, few kb.

If i wish to delete a movie for example, in kodi, i need to delete .strm file about this movie and scan library again or Settings -> media -> clean library, OR i can use context menu into this movie that i wish to delete, and select remove from library.

But from web interface, you can't delete a movie from library.
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chorus - A Web UI10