Setting for the pause menu (HD Clearart or Poster)
Hello,
I have a poster on one client in the pause menu and a clearart on the other. Where can I set what should be displayed? I can't find anything
ImageImage
No settings options but the latest version for Nexus and Omega has been updated to use clearlogo instead of title and display clearart when available.
Poster image has been removed entirely.

If you see poster on one but not the other then the one with a poster does not have clearart scraped into the library.

I also noticed that this "same episode" has a different runtime and rating... Eek
(2023-12-15, 05:58)mikeSiLVO Wrote: No settings options but the latest version for Nexus and Omega has been updated to use clearlogo instead of title and display clearart when available.
Poster image has been removed entirely.

If you see poster on one but not the other then the one with a poster does not have clearart scraped into the library.

I also noticed that this "same episode" has a different runtime and rating... Eek
are different videos, just quickly scraped something for the example...its ok

I use Nexus 20.2
but I have deactivated clearart under Artwork, so that must be the reason. Do I have to re-scraped everything if I want use this or can I add the clearart manually and thats it?
And ist there a difference between HD ClearLogo and HD ClearART or is that the same thing?
ty
(2023-12-15, 09:33)-locha- Wrote: I use Nexus 20.2
but I have deactivated clearart under Artwork, so that must be the reason. Do I have to re-scraped everything if I want use this or can I add the clearart manually and thats it?
And ist there a difference between HD ClearLogo and HD ClearART or is that the same thing?
ty

Not sure what you mean by deactivated clearart but yes, you should be able to add it manually if you set it under choose art.
I mean this setting:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Setting for the pause menu (HD Clearart or Poster)0