• 118(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
I'm having a weird glitch using Rom Collection Browser with Aeon Nox 5. I'm the only one I've heard of with this problem so far and I've looked. It doesn't happen with any other skins, just Aeon Nox 5 so I'm assuming it must be a problem within the skin. RCB is showing words that should be in the drop down menu at the top over the main screen. Something similar also happens on the game info screen. Not sure exactly how to describe it but I have screenshots. I also can't get the plots to scroll. Not sure if this is an Aeon Nox problem or not, but i don't have these issues in my other skins. I had this same exact issue on my other machine so I don't think it's just me. If I'm posting in the wrong place please just tell me where this belongs and I'll move there. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. Great skin btw Aeon Nox is by far the best.

Its a problem with the skin xml for confluence in rcb. Theres no code in nox 5 for rcb, so i cant fix anything for that. To confirm you could try on confluence, it should have the same problem.
Negative. It doesn't happen on Confluence except the not scrolling. Tis why I brought it here. I tried to see if there was something i could edit but I don't know what I'm doing there. Just to be sure I'll double check Confluence.

Could be because confluence is coded for 720p and nox for 1080p? If i have time i'll try out rcb and see what the problem is.
That would be awesome thank you. No idea about the 720p vs 1080p, I'll keep messing with it.

Edit: I see what you mean about 720p now since RCB is 720. There may be nothing that can be done.
Hey BigNoid, the plugin.moviesets zip installed fine using the install from zip file method for me now, thanks for that. However I'm not too sure how this plugin is to actually be used.

Accessing Movie Sets in the video add-ons and switching the view to Showcase is exactly how I'd like my movie sets to be displayed. However, I don't want to have to access the add-on every time I want to see the additional information in the infopanel section of the showcase view.

Is it possible to mirror the information held within the Movie Sets add-on across to the Showcase view in the main Movies library so that I can view all of my films and movie sets together, with the movie sets holding the additional information?

If so would you please let me know how?

I'm sure that this is possible and that I'm just missing something but I can't figure it out so any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

I'm sorry if that was confusing or I didn't explain it very well. Essentially what I am asking is if it is possible for my Movies view to change from this:
http://oi60.tinypic.com/10rl24j.jpg

to this:
http://oi59.tinypic.com/28lb981.jpg
Its technically possible, but it needs a lot of code and a script running in background. I dont want that, because it slows down the skin. My setup for sets is to disable the group movie in sets option and make a custom shortcut to the movie sets plugin on the home menu.
To have sets enabled and have info in the regular library view is not possible in Nox and wont be till the set info is integrated in xbmc core.
Ok thanks a lot for the speedy and helpful response. Hopefully it won't be too long before sets are integrated.
Question: when pausing a Movie, can what is shown (eg Clearart) be configured from somewhere (except coding ;-) ?
Nope, only by coding.
Thx BN, no probs :-)
Hi

Please can someone tell me, in wall viewi s there a way to highlight the movie poster that has the focus on it, either with a border or to enlarge when u focus on it ?....I know there is a way of darkening out all the other movies, but that's not what I want to do...I would prefer to highlight the movie poster that has the focus on it.

Also please can u tell me is there a way to display the date of the movie next to the name of the movie title when scrolling through the wall view....if it's not available as a setting, could someone please give me advice how or where to tweak something in the XML file ?

Thanks in advance for any help
Would it be possible to add "Favorites" option to the "Setup background images" menu? I think that is the only place the "Gravity" image still shows up.

Thanks for all the hard work!

EDIT: Actually the "Gravity" image also show up when you are in the file browser and on initial boot. Maybe an option to change the "Fallback" image? It's just a little annoying to have to go in and change the defalut_bg.jpg everytime the skin updates Big Grin
@BigNoid

This is really nitpicky, but when displaying Music using the List viewtype and have it sorted by Rating, the rating is listed both with stars and with numbers:

Any chance you could hide the redundant numbers?
(2014-06-04, 18:34)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-06-04, 03:06)bryanbrazil Wrote: BigNoid, just wondering if the Next Aired script is supposed to display the show's fanart? It looks like there's code for it in IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml, but I can't get it to work.

Thanks!
It was missing for the 15 day layout, but your screenshot is for 7 days. You must enable it in the addon settings, a useless setting imo, but i have no control over that.

Thanks, that fixed it!
  • 118(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537