• 145(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
Hey guys, I've been using Nox for some time now, amazing skin. I was wondering, is there any way that I can display the episode/movie info overlay when pressing "i" on the keyboard (or remote)? Like this:

Thanks in advance.
(2014-09-10, 02:08)cjqr Wrote: Hey guys, I've been using Nox for some time now, amazing skin. I was wondering, is there any way that I can display the episode/movie info overlay when pressing "i" on the keyboard (or remote)? Like this:

Thanks in advance.

Your image didn't come through but there is this-
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=203931
Will show plot and cast info when you press I or Pause.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-09-10, 03:08)wgstarks Wrote: Your image didn't come through but there is this-

Sorry, I uploaded the screenshot to a different server now. I'm looking for a way to trigger this specific window by mapping the I button (or some other) while the video is playing or paused:

(2014-09-10, 03:49)cjqr Wrote:
(2014-09-10, 03:08)wgstarks Wrote: Your image didn't come through but there is this-

Sorry, I uploaded the screenshot to a different server now. I'm looking for a way to trigger this specific window by mapping the I button (or some other) while the video is playing or paused:

From memory i think that is a custom window (1118), so you will have to edit your keymap file 'keyboard.xml' and map a key to activate it..

PHP Code:
<FullscreenVideo>
    <
keyboard>

<
some key>XBMC.ActivateWindow(1118)</some key>

</
keyboard>
</
FullscreenVideo

Then map that key/key combo to your remote.
(2014-09-09, 20:25)wgstarks Wrote:
(2014-09-09, 19:28)madsession Wrote: Hi, my Aeon Nox autoupdated to 5.1.4 and when that happend my menu aint really fixed.

I have "Movies | TV-Shows | System" in the menue. In 5.1.3 the text is in same place when moving between them. After updating the whole text moves to the sides.
Do I need to roll back to 5.1.3 or is there a settings that fixes this. I couldnt find anything.

I believe this is what you're looking for-
Settings>Appearance>Skin>Settings>Advanced>Navigation style for horizontal lists>Set to "Fixed".

Yes, I do have this option. The problem is it stopped working when Aeon Nox updated.
How do I roll back to Gotham Aeon Nox? I've been using Kodi 14 but having some stability problems so I went back to 13.2. Nox is broken so I downloaded Gotham zip and after installing it's still stuck on 5.5.3.

Image Image
(2014-09-10, 10:25)Steveb Wrote: From memory i think that is a custom window (1118), so you will have to edit your keymap file 'keyboard.xml' and map a key to activate it..

PHP Code:
<FullscreenVideo>
    <
keyboard>

<
some key>XBMC.ActivateWindow(1118)</some key>

</
keyboard>
</
FullscreenVideo

Then map that key/key combo to your remote.

Worked like a charm, thanks a lot.
(2014-09-10, 21:16)StinDaWg Wrote: How do I roll back to Gotham Aeon Nox? I've been using Kodi 14 but having some stability problems so I went back to 13.2. Nox is broken so I downloaded Gotham zip and after installing it's still stuck on 5.5.3.

What happens if you switch to Confluence and then uninstall 5.5.3 and install 5.1.4? I'm guessing you'll have to reset skin customizations though.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-09-10, 22:39)wgstarks Wrote:
(2014-09-10, 21:16)StinDaWg Wrote: How do I roll back to Gotham Aeon Nox? I've been using Kodi 14 but having some stability problems so I went back to 13.2. Nox is broken so I downloaded Gotham zip and after installing it's still stuck on 5.5.3.

What happens if you switch to Confluence and then uninstall 5.5.3 and install 5.1.4? I'm guessing you'll have to reset skin customizations though.
Ya, that's the problem. I have so many customizations I'd rather stay on a broken Kodi than lose everything. Trying to figure out a way around that.
(2014-09-11, 00:35)StinDaWg Wrote:
(2014-09-10, 22:39)wgstarks Wrote:

Ya, that's the problem. I have so many customizations I'd rather stay on a broken Kodi than lose everything. Trying to figure out a way around that.

Can the settings in guisettings.xml be applied to version 13?
Kodi installed an update today, and the extrafanart option is gone?
Hi,
Could somebody tell me if it's possible to get more info on the pause screen while playing video?
I currently see the seek bar, plus the play/pause buttons etc at the top of the screen.
I'd like to be able to view the resolution/audio codec, like how its is displayed in the confluence skin when paused, even when streaming a video from an addon.
I can see there's an "i" logo at the top which gives me that info for movies in my library, but it doesn't appear when I'm streaming video through an addon.

I'm running SPMC (13.3.2) for OUYA and have latest Aeon Nox 5.1.4.

Thanks.
LOVE this skin. I've been using it since the beginning. One question though. I didn't find this forum and thread until after I've been using this skin. I haven't had any problems with it but was wondering, do I need to install the scripts in the first post or are they included now when I downloaded this? Also if I need them how do I install them?
(2014-09-11, 15:46)Tatts4Life Wrote: LOVE this skin. I've been using it since the beginning. One question though. I didn't find this forum and thread until after I've been using this skin. I haven't had any problems with it but was wondering, do I need to install the scripts in the first post or are they included now when I downloaded this? Also if I need them how do I install them?

Assuming you installed the skin from the xbmc repo you don't need to install most of the scripts listed (see the note in the first post). If you want to view movie sets you will probably need to install that plugin. Just click the github link and download the zip file, then you can "Install from zip" in xbmc.
Cool thanks
  • 145(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537