• 148(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2014-09-15, 02:28)Passer Wrote: I'm sure there must be a setting somewhere that will prevent this sort of repeating display but I'm just missing it.

There's really only 2 movies here. The art just repeats over and over. Is there some way to only show just the 2 movies?

In skin settings/Advanced/Navigation style for horizontal lists. Change Default to Fixed.

Thanks. Thought that was just for the Home menu. duh Smile
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-09-14, 22:23)NeBouse Wrote: Thanks.

I've already figured out how to change size and position of the posters.
What i need now is to find where to change the space between posters (it's too big when posters are reduced), and where to change values for the poster reflections...
Thx again btw, i saw your previous comment about steveb mod, and downloaded it, but didn't find it really helpful lol
Oh well, i will continue to try changing values until i find the good ones !
Thx again !

To change the width between the images..

<itemlayout width="315" height="750" condition="!Container.Content(addons)">

<focusedlayout width="315" height="750" condition="!Container.Content(addons)">

Note the width setting in these two lines, adjust it until you get the spacing you want.
@Steveb

Oh nice !! many thanks to you for this tip !
Will try this as soon as i'm back from work.
Have a nice day ;-)
It's possible to use an animated poster (gif) with this skin? I can select a gif for poster, but it's static. it's an easy edit?
gif i would imagine slow things down
can diskart be applied to shift view as im not seeing option there no more only offering poster and fanart when i chose art
Thumbs Down 
BigNoid,

I think you have been missing one of the most important features of Nox's older versions.
The Infoline for Custom/Smart Playlists. I have browsed through the thread and have seen your replies saying it won't be done and that it needs scripts.

Unfortunately, that is a bad move. The infoline is really important for customization.
In my case, I have a few different options in my home screen (Movies, 3D Movies, TV Series, Animes, Anime Movies & Ovas), before I knew exactly how many movies I had, how many anime episodes I had and the likes, now, I am in the dark, I can't see how many episodes there are in my playlists! I can show the movies, but it will show all the movies, including 3D, which is not what I want. I can show the tv series, but that will include my animes as well, with over 4000 episodes, it will mess up my library.

I really think you should reconsider the Infoline for custom playlists. I don't mind the use of scripts, I don't mind the CPU usage, IMO, it is as must for most collections and one of the best options that was available in 4.x

Also, is there a way to add more than 6 custom home screen menus? I'm already using 5 hehe.
(2014-09-15, 20:40)kizzer31 Wrote: can diskart be applied to shift view as im not seeing option there no more only offering poster and fanart when i chose art

On page 143 someone posted a mod to add the disc art to shift view.
Have been using the 4.1.9 Nox version until now.
I have a problem, i used to have a custom shortcut that was linked to Twitch tv addon and a submenu that was youtube and some other video addons. How do i make this work in 5.x.x version?
(2014-09-16, 06:17)Warner306 Wrote:
(2014-09-15, 20:40)kizzer31 Wrote: can diskart be applied to shift view as im not seeing option there no more only offering poster and fanart when i chose art

On page 143 someone posted a mod to add the disc art to shift view.

cheers pal all good now

1. is there anyway to remove top bar

2. in tv library is there anyway to get next aired at the top like you can in aeon nox 4.1.9

3. im using shift view for movie is there anyway to get info for movie to show above as not seeing a option anyway

4. sorry for all the questions just trying to get to grips with this skin i love it as its so quick just lacking some of the stuff i had in aeon nox 4.1.9 sorry for all questions tried to scroll through this thread as much as possible but cant see answers to these

thanks for any answers on these issues appreciated
I have no good knowledge on what to modify or where to modify. I have the default aeon nox skin installed from the xbmc gotham skins. I usually use the TriPanel view and would love to have either the icon at the bottom of the screen or the text for the MPAA rating shown in the infobox that has the genre or runtime. Can anyone point me to where the file is located or at least the name and what to update to get this to display. Thanks in advance.
(2014-09-08, 09:01)BigNoid Wrote: @peregrine:
You would have to replace the current flags in flags/channels (that means rebuilding the textures.xbt) or make a new folder in flags called channels2 and replace all references in the skin from flags/channels to flags/channels2

Ah, I see. I take it that I don't have to rebuild textures.xbt, then? Many thanks.
Hi,
I would like to install this skin as im finding the Aeon MQ 5 skin I Have on my openelec on my raspberry pi however the skin im finding is very slow due to limited RAM availability im guessing . However as Im new to all this could you explain where I can get this skin from please as Iunderstand its more lightweight and looks similar.

Any help be greatly appreciated.

Kunal
(2014-09-17, 15:28)Kunal100 Wrote: Hi,
I would like to install this skin as im finding the Aeon MQ 5 skin I Have on my openelec on my raspberry pi however the skin im finding is very slow due to limited RAM availability im guessing . However as Im new to all this could you explain where I can get this skin from please as Iunderstand its more lightweight and looks similar.

Any help be greatly appreciated.

Kunal

It's in the Kodi repo. Just go to System>Addons>Get Addons>Skins and you should see it on the list of available skins.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
does anyone know if it is possible to have the background image change on focus of a submenu item on the home screen?
hope this makes sense.
thanks
  • 148(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537