• 175(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2015-01-07, 22:29)Warner306 Wrote: A quick Google search would have solved the conditional weather fanart issue in a matter of seconds.

This forum post has several links. Download and point to the root folder and your problem is solved. No need to download the images from the Internet.

Yes, Google did reveal that thread. Too bad the links don't work. Sad
The one for the rar states that the file is no longer available. The one for the zip just results in a blank page. I did get a bunch of junk to use to clean my computer though. Smile
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Here is a link to some packs that I just uploaded (not my packs)

Download Weather Fanart Pack

Download Alternate Weather Pack
Is it possible to get the clearlogos in lowlist (also when not on lowest list) and to get DVD/Blu-Ray cases in lowlist?
(2015-01-08, 16:46)LasseP-DK Wrote: Is it possible to get the clearlogos in lowlist (also when not on lowest list) and to get DVD/Blu-Ray cases in lowlist?

I have the Logos in my version and have added cases but the cases are only available on my Git for now.
Is the widget context menu not working for anyone else? I just tried a fresh install from the repo and the only thing an item in a widget will do is play. There used to be an option.
Update to script.extendedinfo mod (MovieDB Browse Dialog)

Also updated script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogInfo.xml and script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogVideoInfo.xml

As usual just place files in the skins 1080i folder
ExtendedInfo_Actor_Update.zip

EDIT: Updated fix for Network logo + fix for set poster
EDIT: Fix Artwork panel animation
EDIT: Added Movie/Tv Show crew panels to 'script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogInfo.xml' (scroll right)
EDIT: Added crew to video info added crew role to actor/video dialog
Hello.
I've installed this on Helix NOx 5.5.6 and have come across something strange...
When using on Gotham the covers appeared perfectly inside the cases on live dvd case background.... now they are off to the left a bit! The images are perfectly in line when going into the movie section and viewing shiftcase... any ideas?

Thanks,
Does no one have an idea how to fix, that the movie studio icon is not shown in movie sets. It only show the ?". All movies in the set have the same studio but the icon is not shown...
@Steveb

Thanks for adding a video list to what was already started. I'd suggest removing the age call from DialogInfo as it doesn't work anymore with the most recent versions of the extendedinfo script. I've noticed phil doesn't use this value, either.

Otherwise, looks good to me. I think I am almost done with my version. I have to fix a couple of issues and was going to add a tab for TV Episodes. I also started adding extendedinfo widgets to the home screen.

Edit: I used your fix for the missing movie studio icon. You might want to add to that code to include television network icons Container(1450), too. I tested the visibility conditions and they seem to work when both movie and TV network logos are displayed in the same space:

<control type="image" id="800011">
<colordiffuse>grey</colordiffuse>
<width>198</width>
<include>MediaFlagVars</include>
<bordersize>2</bordersize>
<texture>$INFO[Container(550).ListItem(0).label,flags/studios/,.png]</texture>
</control>
<control type="label" id="800012">
<left>0</left>
<width>198</width>
<height>90</height>
<align>center</align>
<label>$INFO[Container(550).ListItem(0).label]</label>
<font>font10</font>
<textcolor>grey</textcolor>
<wrapmultiline>true</wrapmultiline>
<visible>IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(800011)) + IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(800014))</visible>
</control>
<control type="image" id="800013">
<colordiffuse>grey</colordiffuse>
<width>198</width>
<include>MediaFlagVars</include>
<bordersize>2</bordersize>
<visible>IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(800011)) | IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(800012))</visible>
<texture>$INFO[Container(1450).ListItem(0).label,flags/studios/,.png]</texture>
</control>
<control type="label" id="800014">
<left>0</left>
<width>198</width>
<height>90</height>
<align>center</align>
<label>$INFO[Container(1450).ListItem(0).label]</label>
<font>font10</font>
<textcolor>grey</textcolor>
<wrapmultiline>true</wrapmultiline>
<visible>IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(800013))</visible>
</control>

FYI, If you ever plan to add TV Episodes, you must first add a blank panel 1350 to DialogVideoInfo. That panel is missing.
I love using the logo view but I have an issue with collections. When I click on the logo for a collection it then defaults to poster or another view. Is there a way to tell the skin I want logo for all movies. This seemed to happen when I tried to view stuff in Playon but the skin doesn't show logos. I switched Playon to show posters or what ever and I think that's when it started messing with movie collections.
(2015-01-10, 00:30)Tatts4Life Wrote: I love using the logo view but I have an issue with collections. When I click on the logo for a collection it then defaults to poster or another view. Is there a way to tell the skin I want logo for all movies. This seemed to happen when I tried to view stuff in Playon but the skin doesn't show logos. I switched Playon to show posters or what ever and I think that's when it started messing with movie collections.

You would have to mod it into the skin.
Registered just to say that your skin is awesome.
I'm fine with the changes you made.
and ... in fact ... I prefer this iteration over all the previous.
(2015-01-09, 19:39)Warner306 Wrote: I'd suggest removing the age call from DialogInfo as it doesn't work anymore with the most recent versions of the extendedinfo script. I've noticed phil doesn't use this value, either.

Got the age function working here. Wink

Fix for def calculate_age(born): function here https://github.com/Steveb1968/script.ext...b/Utils.py
(2015-01-10, 04:19)Steveb Wrote: Fix for def calculate_age(born): function here https://github.com/Steveb1968/script.ext...b/Utils.py

Thanks for reminding. Wink
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2015-01-10, 04:35)phil65 Wrote:
(2015-01-10, 04:19)Steveb Wrote: Fix for def calculate_age(born): function here https://github.com/Steveb1968/script.ext...b/Utils.py

Thanks for reminding. Wink

No probs, I was going to send you a pull request but that's not needed now Smile
Thanks for the Fix!
  • 175(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537