• 22(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
For me, Nox4 works fine on Gotham at the moment. Just installed the latest nightly and the two things I notice is the movies/tvshow title is aligned too low. It crosses the movies' or tvshows' tagline (showcase and bannerplex). Can anyone tell me how I can edit the skin to move the title up a bit? The other thing is in the menus, the title of the menu item is aligned in the center, but since Nox is setup exactly the way I want, I don't really mind about that.

If someone could point me in the right direction for moving the title up, that would be awesome.
CoreElec on a tn95 (s905x). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
(2014-02-03, 21:25)Raytestrak Wrote: For me, Nox4 works fine on Gotham at the moment. Just installed the latest nightly and the two things I notice is the movies/tvshow title is aligned too low. It crosses the movies' or tvshows' tagline (showcase and bannerplex). Can anyone tell me how I can edit the skin to move the title up a bit? The other thing is in the menus, the title of the menu item is aligned in the center, but since Nox is setup exactly the way I want, I don't really mind about that.

If someone could point me in the right direction for moving the title up, that would be awesome.

what view?
(2014-02-02, 22:44)zag Wrote: Is there any chance the up and down arrows for track ratings can be swapped with each other so the up arrow is closer to the initial selection?

That would reduce the amount of key presses needed to rate a tune which I use a lot.

Since its the most used function of that dialog it makes sense to swap them and to set default focus to the rating buttons on opening.
(2014-02-03, 21:49)warlion Wrote:
(2014-02-03, 21:25)Raytestrak Wrote: For me, Nox4 works fine on Gotham at the moment. Just installed the latest nightly and the two things I notice is the movies/tvshow title is aligned too low. It crosses the movies' or tvshows' tagline (showcase and bannerplex). Can anyone tell me how I can edit the skin to move the title up a bit? The other thing is in the menus, the title of the menu item is aligned in the center, but since Nox is setup exactly the way I want, I don't really mind about that.

what view?

Showcase and BannerPlex. I hope the screenshots work. The title overlaps the genre info. Moving the title up a bit would fix it.

Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot

(2014-02-03, 22:15)Raytestrak Wrote:
(2014-02-03, 21:49)warlion Wrote:

what view?

Showcase and BannerPlex. I hope the screenshots work. The title overlaps the genre info. Moving the title up a bit would fix it.

Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot

just one edit for views
Includes_Viewtypes.xml

line 138 change <posy>1012</posy> to <posy>952</posy>
that should do it for views for the settings i haven't look yet

--edit -----
edit for the settings
edit SettingsCategory.xml
line 38 <posy>120</posy> to <posy>-800</posy>

edit skinsettings.xml
line 86 <posy>120</posy> to <posy>-800</posy>

edit SettingsSystemInfo.xml
line 254 <posy>120</posy> to <posy>-800</posy>
(2014-02-03, 22:15)Raytestrak Wrote: Showcase and BannerPlex. I hope the screenshots work. The title overlaps the genre info. Moving the title up a bit would fix it.

Using AN4 with Gotham you will also have some of the settings missing if you haven't modded that already. I believe it's all the expert and advanced settings.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-02-03, 22:47)wgstarks Wrote:
(2014-02-03, 22:15)Raytestrak Wrote: Showcase and BannerPlex. I hope the screenshots work. The title overlaps the genre info. Moving the title up a bit would fix it.

Using AN4 with Gotham you will also have some of the settings missing if you haven't modded that already. I believe it's all the expert and advanced settings.

Keep Nox 4 out of this thread please.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-02-03, 22:51)Martijn Wrote: Keep Nox 4 out of this thread please.

Sorry, won't happen again.

(2014-02-03, 22:39)warlion Wrote: just one edit for views
Includes_Viewtypes.xml

line 138 change <posy>1012</posy> to <posy>952</posy>
that should do it for views for the settings i haven't look yet

--edit -----
edit for the settings
edit SettingsCategory.xml
line 38 <posy>120</posy> to <posy>-800</posy>

edit skinsettings.xml
line 86 <posy>120</posy> to <posy>-800</posy>

edit SettingsSystemInfo.xml
line 254 <posy>120</posy> to <posy>-800</posy>

Awesome! Thanks, also on behalf of my wife. Now I can run nightlies again, I was running on an old Alpha9 build of Gotham because of these alignment issues. Now 99% is well again. The text in sytem info needs to move up a bit, but I'll try and figure that out myself.

I would love to have an option of loading local information from nfo's file for music sources too like we have for movies or TV Shows when we add a new source.
(2014-02-04, 06:06)LEDFan Wrote: I would love to have an option of loading local information from nfo's file for music sources too like we have for movies or TV Shows when we add a new source.

That would be in the core program, not a feature within Aeon Nox
(2014-02-04, 06:08)isamu.dragon Wrote:
(2014-02-04, 06:06)LEDFan Wrote: I would love to have an option of loading local information from nfo's file for music sources too like we have for movies or TV Shows when we add a new source.

That would be in the core program, not a feature within Aeon Nox

Oh you're right. I did not think about it. Sorry.
@BigNoid

The navigation on the info screen is a bit unintuitive. You press 'down' to focus on the bottom text area that's used for movie plots, album reviews, etc., but you have to press 'left' or 'right' to navigate back to the previous control, rather than the expected 'up'.
@sialivi: Will look at that. I remember doing that for a reason, but not sure anymore why.
Hi BigNoid,

I was always a big fan of the Aoen Nox, but it was to heavy for my taste. I don´t like to mutch setttings and buttons to click Big Grin
But now with the Nox 5 lite, style, fast 100% my taste. I have made some small mod for Frodo and it´s my default skin on my HTPC.
Please make not to many view and settings and follow through your plan without deviation.

Cheer
reazorFX
(2014-02-02, 12:04)StinDaWg Wrote: Also, in the TriPanel view, is there any reason why the TriPanel view is not available at the season level? Just something you still need to implement?

Added season level tripanel. Also an HD indicator, btw Wink

(2014-02-04, 20:03)reazorFX Wrote: Please make not to many view and settings and follow through your plan without deviation.

That is my plan Smile
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537