• 245(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2017-02-09, 22:16)mikebzh44 Wrote: Hi BigNoid.

Am I wrong or there is no option to change level settings in AE5 ?

I made a fresh install on my laptop and I had to switch on Estuary to set settings level to Expert.

Thanks.

It is in side menu of settings categories.
(2017-02-09, 22:22)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-02-09, 11:14)BigNoid Wrote: I am not too familiar with the PVR side of the skin (that was done by Maniak and others). PR's would be welcome for this.

I am "pretty sure" changing ListItem.ChannelNumber to ListItem.ChannelNumberLabel would do it but I have no way to test to be 100% certain. I made that change in my version so if they feel like testing that for confirmation, I can send PR Big Grin

Okay will have a look, thx Smile
is there a way to remove the bottom bar (that displays episode name\time stuff) when fast forwarding?
(2017-02-04, 18:55)sakos Wrote:
(2017-02-03, 21:54)Solo0815 Wrote:
(2017-02-01, 21:27)sakos Wrote: I can see a problem on PVR fullscreen info page.
The content is shown and scrolled in a single line box while there is a big unused space below.
Aeon Nox 5. (5.9.9) Libreelec 7.95.1 Kodi Krypton beta.
Can you please post a screenshot, when you pressed "Up". It is maybe a problem with "Plot" and "PlotOutline" no one reported before.
Does it work in Estuary? Please post screenshots also. Then I'll have a look.
Thx
Hi,

See a screenshot in Estuary. It is fine.
I als tested, and found that changing video plot settings in skin settings menu makes no difference.

What do you exactly mean on pressing "UP"? When the info screen is visible, or during channel watching? BTW the "UP" action is reconfigured on my system.
See my keymapping:
Would be better to specify the action instead of a button.
In AeonNox and PVRFullscreenInfo: press "up" to toggle between "small" and "big" Infobox. If "up" is reconfigured, please test it on a clean Kodi installation. And please post a screenshot, so I can compare both.
Which PVR-backend are you using?

@ Users with PVR:
- do you have suggestions/FR for the PVR section?
- can you please pm me links to screenshots of Recordings from PVR-info and fullscreeninfo. I want to rework the fullscreeninfo for Recordings.
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
I am trying to make a change to Dialogfullscreeninfo, where can I edit these:

Thanks

edit: found them on kodi folder in programs
(2017-02-11, 19:03)Solo0815 Wrote: In AeonNox and PVRFullscreenInfo: press "up" to toggle between "small" and "big" Infobox. If "up" is reconfigured, please test it on a clean Kodi installation. And please post a screenshot, so I can compare both.

I am using Tvheadend. The keymap reconfiguration has no affect on PVRFullscreenInfo window. Pressing "up" will zap to next channel in the background. The information screen format remains the same. Obviously the content is refreshed.
Hello all,

I just love Aeon Nox. Last week I upgraded to Kodi Kryton.
Normally I always have fanart backgrounds enabled for Movies and TV-series at the main menu.
Since Krypton a lot of the fanart backgrounds are just black. While if I enter the TV-series menu and browse to the serie, then I do see a fanart background. Also when I go to the location of the series, there is a fanart.jpg and poster.jpg.

Same thing goes for Movies.

Has anyone noticed this before?
I'm running version 5.9.9

Grtz, Chris
(2017-02-13, 20:58)sakos Wrote:
(2017-02-11, 19:03)Solo0815 Wrote: In AeonNox and PVRFullscreenInfo: press "up" to toggle between "small" and "big" Infobox. If "up" is reconfigured, please test it on a clean Kodi installation. And please post a screenshot, so I can compare both.

I am using Tvheadend. The keymap reconfiguration has no affect on PVRFullscreenInfo window. Pressing "up" will zap to next channel in the background. The information screen format remains the same. Obviously the content is refreshed.
Hmmm, the up/down/left/right on FullscreenInfo was merged with PR #710, but it doesn't work anymore. I'll try to get a fix for it. Please be patient ...

Edit:
@ BigNoid:
Can you please re-add
Code:
<onload>SetFocus(64)</onload>
to line 3 in DialogFullscreenInfo to make it work again. It was removed with this commit
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2015-06-26, 05:34)Steveb Wrote: Next Up Notifications

This mod is my take on the Next Up Notifications add-on created by "im85288" http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=228435
Its a simple minimalistic approach, but that's what I was going for. Wink

Download

Note 1080i only. Extract downloaded files to the skins 1080i folder

Is this option still available?

Thanks
@Solo0815: Should be fixed on repo, thx.

@Edworld: I haven't changed anything about the next up implementation, should be the same as that screenshot. I know there were some changes to that script though and I think to get it back like that you must change something in the setting of that addon. I don't use it, so can't help you further.
(2017-02-14, 08:51)Solo0815 Wrote: Hmmm, the up/down/left/right on FullscreenInfo was merged with PR #710, but it doesn't work anymore. I'll try to get a fix for it. Please be patient ...

The skin has been updated and now the Fullscreeninfo can be corrected by pressing "Up" button. Thanks for the correction.
- If I press "Up" then the textbox expands. This is OK.
- If I press "Up" again the textbox shrinks, however the gray background box does not change its size. I do not think it shopuld work like this.

I have to mention that I run into the missing PVR OSD channel window problem again when tested the above fix first time.

As a reminder:
The presentation of PVR OSD channel window is unreliable. Sometimes it simply does not shown when it should. The windows is activated, accepts button pushes but invisible. I found a way how to reproduce this problem 100%: go into the LiveTV Mod Settings then swap the infobar type. Save changes. The OSD channel list will not appear anymore.
Recovery: Select Estuary skin, activate PVR OSD channel window, then set Aeon Nox again. The OSD channel list is back...
Tested with Krypton RC4.
Sorry, I can't reproduce. I'm using live tv very much and it never appeared.
Please try with a empty kodi userdata folder. Backup your current folder to restore it later Wink

Edit:
I have a problem on Leia v18
The window MyPVRRecordings is empty, it shows no recordings. Estuary is fine. The log says when I open the window:
Code:
17:21:10.491 T:1961836544   ERROR: Control 50 in window 10701 has been asked to focus, but it can't

I compared the code with the one from Estuary, but can't find anything that would point me to a fix :~
(2017-02-16, 19:28)Solo0815 Wrote: Sorry, I can't reproduce. I'm using live tv very much and it never appeared.
Please try with a empty kodi userdata folder. Backup your current folder to restore it later Wink

It is odd. I can reproduce it on 4 different systems. Both with Libreelec and Windows. Now I tested from scratch with a Wetek box and the issue comes.
Probably you did not set "Enigma style". Now I found that this is needed for the reproduction.
Bignoid,

I updated to 6.0.0 and when viewing a movie, if I hit the info button, I am no longer able to scroll from cast to plot and viceversa.

Not sure if it is my setup or a new bug

Thanks
Do you get an error from extended info when opening the dialog? That script is broken on nighlies atm and will break that navigation. You can press select on the cast text btw to jump to the cast. That should work also in the case of extended info errors.
  • 245(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537