• 254(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2018-01-17, 09:56)Karellen Wrote: Hi mikeSiLVO

I am looking at the Event Log screen and notice the formatting is a bit off. Also, once an entry is highlighted, the text disappears.

Is this an easy fix?

@Karellen Hmmm... That's weird. I don't recall this ever being broken or me fixing it in my mod without sending a PR.

Please replace EventLog.xml in the skins 1080i folder with this ONE.

After replacing file perform either a skin change, skin reload, or Kodi restart and see if that fixes all your issues. If so I will send PR to BigNoid.

Thanks.
Great, that has fixed it @mikeSiLVO

Thank you!!

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-01-17, 10:37)Karellen Wrote: Great, that has fixed it @mikeSiLVO

Thank you!!

PR Sent to BigNoid. Thanks for reporting and testing!
Do you have any idea what the Alarm Clock is? All I can think of is the shutdown timer, but I don't use that. Is there Alarm Clock somewhere?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Afraid not. I can't see any AlarmClocks in Aeon Nox 5 other than the shutdown timer and the one in the onclick customizer. None of those would start as soon as Kodi does.

Are you using Leia and Aeon Nox 5 from Kodi repo or GitHub?
Using v17.6 and Aeon Nox 5 from Official Repo.

I am not aware of any Alarm Clock in Kodi, and I don't have any "clock" type add-ons installed. The event log page is infested with these Alarm Clock entries.
My Signature
AlarmClocks are a skinning thing (possibly add-on too, but I don't know about that) to perform a Built-In after a certain amount of seconds.

I really do not see how it could be the skin but I will gladly take a look at a log to see if I can notice anything else that may be causing it.
Just looking through the log now. I see this at line 13,315

cpp:
12:46:04.165 T:8392 DEBUG: CGUIWindowManager:TonguereviousWindow: Deactivate
12:46:04.166 T:8392 DEBUG: started alarm with name: sssssscreensaver
12:46:04.166 T:8392 DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit () ------
12:46:04.166 T:8392 DEBUG: CGUIWindowManager:TonguereviousWindow: Activate new
12:46:04.166 T:8392 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (Home.xml) ------
12:46:04.166 T:3108 DEBUG: Thread AlarmClock start, auto delete: false

https://paste.ubuntu.com/26403387/

You think it is related to the screensaver?
My Signature
Yep, I think so.
Thank you @mikeSiLVO

Smile
My Signature
Not sure I'm in the right place.

Using Kodi Krypton 17.6, installed Aeon 6.0.1 (wrong forumHuh) from official repository.
I've been using Kodi for awhile so I don't feel I screwed up on a clean install and I think I've done due diligence on Google and forum searches but.....

When I try to use the "Unwatched" button from the submenu of Movies it kicked me back out to a general videos view. Looking at the submenu in settings I see this:
(the forward slash between extras and Unwatched is the unwanted bit)

I've never made any add-on myself so I have no skill in this. I tried to fix the Includes_Home.xml and script.skinshortcuts-includes.xml to no avail and finally just manually fixed it via settings.

Just wanted to let you know or open myself up to ridicule for adding the skin wrong or something else... Let me know.
(2018-01-21, 11:24)stickyboy00 Wrote: Not sure I'm in the right place.

Using Kodi Krypton 17.6, installed Aeon 6.0.1 (wrong forumHuh) from official repository.
I've been using Kodi for awhile so I don't feel I screwed up on a clean install and I think I've done due diligence on Google and forum searches but.....

When I try to use the "Unwatched" button from the submenu of Movies it kicked me back out to a general videos view. Looking at the submenu in settings I see this:
(the forward slash between extras and Unwatched is the unwanted bit)

I've never made any add-on myself so I have no skill in this. I tried to fix the Includes_Home.xml and script.skinshortcuts-includes.xml to no avail and finally just manually fixed it via settings.

Just wanted to let you know or open myself up to ridicule for adding the skin wrong or something else... Let me know.

Please provide a debug log (wiki) and read the troubleshooting (wiki) specifically section 5.1 first. Why post a pic with some of the image missing? Please post fullscreen pics in the future.

Thanks.
i would like to ask
how to change the default menu items from 5 to 3 and set it as default?
Default value is 5
i want to set as default value 3 in my fork!
how can i do that?
thank you
Outdated
(2018-01-27, 17:06)bugatsinho Wrote: i would like to ask
how to change the default menu items from 5 to 3 and set it as default?
Default value is 5
i want to set as default value 3 in my fork!
how can i do that?
thank you

@mikeSiLVO @
  • 254(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537