• 90(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
Do a force refresh, an update was just pushed on repo, 5.0.3 is not there anymore (5.0.4 is).
(2014-05-08, 23:31)BigNoid Wrote: Do a force refresh, an update was just pushed on repo, 5.0.3 is not there anymore (5.0.4 is).

Mine still shows 5.0.3, (even after force refresh and check for updates), so maybe this post isn't even relevant anymore. But still I think I encountered a bug.

When I activate 'custom submenus' in Nox 5, there's always an open slot that doesn't do anything. See the screens below for examples. When custom submenus are disabled, this doesn't happen.

The customizing menu also doesn't have open slots or anything like that. This is my edit of the 'Music' submenu:

This is what happens on the home screen:

Other examples (it seems to happen across all sections):

Also, 'navigation style for horizontal lists' doesn't seem to affect the submenus (but maybe that's by design?)
(2014-05-09, 00:44)WeirdH Wrote: When I activate 'custom submenus' in Nox 5, there's always an open slot that doesn't do anything. See the screens below for examples. When custom submenus are disabled, this doesn't happen.

The customizing menu also doesn't have open slots or anything like that. This is my edit of the 'Music' submenu:

Can you please post a debug log (wiki) - showing you making a change in the submenu management dialog, then returning to the home screen so the submenu gets rebuilt. Thanks.
I've just installed xbmc 13.0 and I'm having difficulties installing the recommended scripts . The scripts start downloading then immediately stop, I also cannot install the skin. I've download the zip but when I go to install via zip it just goes back to the addons page and tells me dependencies not met.
please do something about the fonts ! i have to change the fonts manually evertime from addon/skin.aeon.nox5/fonts
and every time there is update all fonts will be changed to original...

Is it possible include fonts (Arial) in Fonts menu (now is only default & dimmed not changeable)
because other language non -english character does not show up

Thanks
@etvdevice: patches welcome
(2014-05-08, 16:58)BigNoid Wrote: The airplay problem I cant fix, but you can turn off the automatic lyrics in the lyrics addon (disable run as a service).
The fanart was a bug and has been fixed on git (and on repo when the bugfixes release gets through)

I think that it was the lyric plugin starting automatic that caused the crash. When turned off as a service, it works when I bring it up manually.

Also the fullscreen fanart with artist slideshow now works after the pushed repo updated. Great.

But I still got no fanart on the home menu during playing music. Is that not possible any longer?

Also, does someone know how I get XBMC to not go into the music fullscreen mode after a while? I rather prefer doing that manually, and keep the home screen, with some fanarts in the background, and the waveform as visualizer

Also, how do I turn of the CD animation in the fullscreen mode when info is present, and also on the homescreen (up left).

EDIT: Also, will there be more options for the widgets for movies and episodes? Like, more then one to the right, but about 5 in a line, like in Aeon 4.x? Or more option in the episode widget that is available now, to use episode thumbs instead of the season poster?

/Söder
Vero 4K with unRAID server and mysql (mariadb)
Just installed Nox 5 on my Note 3, but I can't find how to change the view type in, say, the Movies list on a touchscreen device.

Are touchscreen devices supported in Nox 5? (It would be nice if XBMC supported Android's Menu button to do stuff like this, but this isn't the thread for that :)

[I know about the Droid skin, but that's currently marked as incompatible in 13.0 and I've not yet had time to investigate a manual install...]
I've just installed Gotham 13 and Nox 5 but i can't get my movies in sets, i have the option selected but they don't go into sets.
Hey and thanks for a super skin.

I do have one suggestion/request Smile

In showcase view, would it be posible to have a option not to have the covers tilted?

And if you wont implement that option, can u point to which XML file i have to edit in and what to edit...

I absolutely love the skin, but when moving thru my movies in that view which is the best for me, it is hard to kinda see whats comming in the next covers.

Might just be me, but i would appreciate the option to not have the tilted covers, like we did in the previous version Smile

Thanks Again for a great skin
Running Kodi Krypton/Aeon Nox Silvo on Nvidia Shield
(2014-05-09, 00:58)Unfledged Wrote:
(2014-05-09, 00:44)WeirdH Wrote: When I activate 'custom submenus' in Nox 5, there's always an open slot that doesn't do anything. See the screens below for examples. When custom submenus are disabled, this doesn't happen.

Can you please post a debug log (wiki) - showing you making a change in the submenu management dialog, then returning to the home screen so the submenu gets rebuilt. Thanks.

Enabled custom menus and tried to add 'music videos' to music submenu. Didn't show up though, probably because I have no videos:
1. Debug log

Another one:
2. Adding 'files' to music submenu, still a vacant slot remains on the right.

Could it have to do with the fact that I still have Nox 4.0.9 for Frodo installed?
(2014-05-09, 13:46)WeirdH Wrote: Could it have to do with the fact that I still have Nox 4.0.9 for Frodo installed?

absolutely
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-05-09, 13:46)WeirdH Wrote:
(2014-05-09, 00:58)Unfledged Wrote:

Enabled custom menus and tried to add 'music videos' to music submenu. Didn't show up though, probably because I have no videos:
1. Debug log

Another one:
2. Adding 'files' to music submenu, still a vacant slot remains on the right.

Could it have to do with the fact that I still have Nox 4.0.9 for Frodo installed?

Thanks for the logs. I'm going to disagree with Martijn that having Nox 4.0.9 will have any effect (not that removing it is a bad idea, assuming you have no plans to return to Frodo, just that it's unlikely to affect this problem.) So, assuming removing it doesn't act as a panacea...

The problem you describe suggests script.skinshortcuts is creating an extra menu item for each submenu when it builds the menus. However, there's no sign of this in the debug logs - the script is loading and saving the shortcut files without error, and the act of saving a shortcut group should remove any "ghost" items. I wonder if you could answer the following questions so I can better determine where the extra items are coming from:

Does the blank item appear for ALL submenu's - including ones you haven't edited? Ones that don't have any submenu items?

Did the problem happen before you edited a menu? If you remove all the .shortcuts files from "C:\Users\Jopie Haargel\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.skinshortcuts\" does the problem still occur?

Do the blank items appear as the first item in the submenu, or the last?

I'm sure you haven't but just to be sure, you haven't edited any skin files (Home.xml or Includes_Home.xml, for example), have you?

Finally, could you post the contents of "C:\Users\Jopie Haargel\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox.5\1080i\script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml" to pastebin.com, so I can see exactly what script.skinshortcuts is writing for the menus.

Thanks.
What happened to the clean library under video in settings?
Not skin related. Enable advanced/expert in settings.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
  • 90(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537