• 5(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
Hehe yes I can confirm its really nice also, the new slightly less bold text makes it look much more sleek.
u guys sound like " gollum" my own my precious.....well release it ...innit
I suspect BN gave access to a few people who would be constructive on their criticisms/suggestions rather than letting everyone having access and then just demanding their own crap gets added to the mix.

You won't die without Nox 5.0...
(2014-01-22, 01:23)Vaikin Wrote: You won't die without Nox 5.0...

Ha ha ha thats gold
@Vaikin then y u concerned and sitting there and telling us who BN give what.....looks like you yourself gonna die if someone doesn't give you it ....lol
It will be released when all the minor bugs and tweaks are finished - you dont want to download it without it being thoroughly tested do you ?
Then when you find a bug you have to come back on the forum to find a solution !
It will be done when it is done - everyone has waited a LONG time for this release , a bit more time (won't/may/can't/shouldn't - insert appropriate) kill you.
Why the rush - everything comes to he who waits.
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
*lol* people who are complaining about people who are complaining...
ASRock Beebox J3160 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Elite BT
Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Smart Control BT
all @ Libreelec Testbuild
HP N54L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server / MySQL DB
HP N40L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server
not complaining - just pointing out the valid facts - it isn't finished yet.
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
lets make this thread go to 100 posts.. Make a Record .. longest Pre- release Thread !!!!

its the LOVE of Aeon Nox... which is making everyone behave like rabbits in a cage
(2014-01-22, 16:09)shaktoo Wrote: lets make this thread go to 100 posts.. Make a Record .. longest Pre- release Thread !!!!

Smile

@BigNoid : i don't know if this as been mentioned yet, but can we expect the skin to be lighter than Nox 4, so it can be used on low end devices such as Apple TV and/or android boxes, etc. ? I think Nox could be a good relacement for confluence, wich is getting a bit outdated design wise (imho of course). Besides, for me, an Aeon based skin as default would toutally make sense, as it represent the essence of XBMC. Again, just my 0,02 cents Smile

Amber skin would also be a nice contender : current version are close to perfection (fast, stable and pretty + gotham ready Wink)
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
Yes the skin is lighter on resources.
Yeah so RL got a bit in the way, so I haven't been able to do anything since last week. Sorry for the lack of updates. Expect a preview version for download in about a week.
(2014-01-22, 20:30)BigNoid Wrote: Yeah so RL got a bit in the way, so I haven't been able to do anything since last week. Sorry for the lack of updates. Expect a preview version for download in about a week.

Great news. Maybe I won't die before then.Big Grin
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-01-20, 09:26)smiffy1989 Wrote: Please bring back the vibrant home menu backgrounds from nox v1 through v3! I miss Hugh Laurie, Fringe, The Watchmen, Avatar etc! I know I could change them myself but I liked the ones you picked out and the variation with each release without having to change anything myself!

By default it will be one background. If you want different one, you'll have to change them for each menu. Of course it will be pretty easy to change to random fanart now with the help of script.grab.fanart.
(2014-01-22, 20:35)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-01-20, 09:26)smiffy1989 Wrote: Please bring back the vibrant home menu backgrounds from nox v1 through v3! I miss Hugh Laurie, Fringe, The Watchmen, Avatar etc! I know I could change them myself but I liked the ones you picked out and the variation with each release without having to change anything myself!

By default it will be one background. If you want different one, you'll have to change them for each menu. Of course it will be pretty easy to change to random fanart now with the help of script.grab.fanart.

One background per menu item is fine, I just want the old style of backgrounds back! Not a fan of the current greyscale/bluescale (I don't know what the style is called?!) that phil65 chose!
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537