• 15(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2014-01-27, 12:31)bolter Wrote: Here is my log file

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=117015

Can you enable debug logging and try again please Smile (Settings > System > Debugging)
(2014-01-27, 13:30)zag Wrote: How are people scraping their concerts?

After speaking with Olympia about the scrapers he recommends using the library XML node feature with the standard TMDB scraper and not music videos for this.

I just noticed that theres also a musicvideo node in the music library. Imo if people use the musicvideo node as musicvideos, they should browse them in the musiclibrary. If they use the musicvideo node as concerts, it should be accessed in the videolibrary. Then theres no need for me to add all kinds of music like views in the videos window.
(2014-01-27, 14:18)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-01-27, 13:30)zag Wrote: How are people scraping their concerts?

After speaking with Olympia about the scrapers he recommends using the library XML node feature with the standard TMDB scraper and not music videos for this.

On that note, does Aeon Nox 5 support Library XML nodes on the home screen?

Not in the preview, but I changed that yesterday on bitbucket.
The whole musicvideo section needs to be uodated to use actual musicvideos instead of concerts since that is what xbmc uses it for.
I'll start on that once I get my hands on some musicvideos.

I'm scraping concerts with an edited version of the TMDB scraper btw.

Any chance of sharing that modified scraper?

Thanks

Matt
Main - LG - OLED65CX6LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV - Yamaha RXV383 - N2plus running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
BedRoom - Panasonic DX-700 UHD TV - N2 running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
Server - debian based 10TB Media Server 
(2014-01-27, 15:46)nick w Wrote:
(2014-01-27, 15:36)john.cord Wrote: Tried Nox 5 at my Pi @ 1Ghz and it flys... finaly Nox on Rasp Pi. Made my Day!

Can the RasbereyPi play a full 1080p film OK?

N

yes, no problems so far. Even with DTS Downmix. Pi is the perfekt Bedroom XBMC Client.
ASRock Beebox J3160 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Elite BT
Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Smart Control BT
all @ Libreelec Testbuild
HP N54L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server / MySQL DB
HP N40L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server
(2014-01-27, 16:28)matt77303 Wrote: Any chance of sharing that modified scraper?

Thanks

Matt

I just followed this instruction:

(2013-09-20, 18:23)scudlee Wrote: If you copy the entire metadata.themoviedb.org folder and edit the addon.xml to change the id (line 2), the name (line 3), and importantly, change the extension point (line 13) to "xbmc.metadata.scraper.musicvideos". Name the folder the same as the new id, and you're done.

You then just need to change the content on your Concert source folder to use the new scraper you've created.

That's what I'd do, anyway.
(2014-01-27, 16:32)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-01-27, 16:28)matt77303 Wrote: Any chance of sharing that modified scraper?

Thanks

Matt

I just followed this instruction:

(2013-09-20, 18:23)scudlee Wrote: If you copy the entire metadata.themoviedb.org folder and edit the addon.xml to change the id (line 2), the name (line 3), and importantly, change the extension point (line 13) to "xbmc.metadata.scraper.musicvideos". Name the folder the same as the new id, and you're done.

You then just need to change the content on your Concert source folder to use the new scraper you've created.

That's what I'd do, anyway.

Top man thanks

Matt
Main - LG - OLED65CX6LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV - Yamaha RXV383 - N2plus running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
BedRoom - Panasonic DX-700 UHD TV - N2 running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
Server - debian based 10TB Media Server 
(2014-01-27, 15:52)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-01-27, 11:20)mikebzh44 Wrote: Hi.

Very fast, pure and esthetic skin !!

Did you have plan to support :
* script.extendedinfo from Phil65 (even if it's not released as stable version) ? In order to get information from movieset and LiveDVD background at least ?
* artwork downloader in movie information in order to downloader discart, logo, ... ?
* smart playlists for custom menu with widget and LiveDVD background ?

No stretch for poster ? Because with scale option, posters are cropped :
For moviesets i use the plugin.moviesets from frost which works on gotham flawlessly without adding skin code. Is there information missing in that plugin that is available in extendedinfo?

With extendedinfo, you can get discart and resolution for each movie from movieset so you can display discart and build a LiveDVD background for movieset.

Quote:Artwork downloader is already integrated. I put a button in the choose art dialog.

When I use Choose art dialog, I have only 2 choices :

And when I press Add art, I only get a virtual keyboard.

Quote:Not until either a script for that is finished or this pr from `Black makes it in gotham.
Didn't understand this answer. script.randomandlastitems is not enought ? Didn't see the link with `Black PR Sad
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie

Try this

https://github.com/zag2me/metadata.themo...g.concerts
@mike

will you share your mod if nox5 goes final ? I love these cases and other features for playlists.
I'm working on it.

perfect Smile
(2014-01-27, 16:41)mikebzh44 Wrote: [With extendedinfo, you can get discart and resolution for each movie from movieset so you can display discart and build a LiveDVD background for movieset.

Quote:Artwork downloader is already integrated. I put a button in the choose art dialog.

When I use Choose art dialog, I have only 2 choices :

And when I press Add art, I only get a virtual keyboard.

Quote:Not until either a script for that is finished or this pr from `Black makes it in gotham.
Didn't understand this answer. script.randomandlastitems is not enought ? Didn't see the link with `Black PR Sad

Only reason that button won't show is if the artwork downloader addon is not installed. It should be above the Add art button.

Well I use the new directory listings now to display widgets. Randomandlastitems script is based on the 'old' way of adding window properties. That is too much code to put in the skin in comparison to directory listings. If Blacks PR gets pulled, then we can just load the playlist as widget itself. So no need for scripts at all then. That works now too, but is missing the art items. Blacks PR adds the art items.
I like it, it seems zippy on my box and has all the features I need, so although I can understand some of the "Nox 4 had everything" people, I actually like this streamlined version.
So no need of smart playlist any more ?

Is there any howto or explaination thread for this directory listing feature ?

For Artwork Downloader, it's OK.

Is there a way to remove New, Unwatched, Resumable overlat ?

Didn't find it on view options or skin options or XBMC options.

(2014-01-27, 18:01)mikebzh44 Wrote: So no need of smart playlist any more ?

Is there any howto or explaination thread for this directory listing feature ?

For Artwork Downloader, it's OK.

Is there a way to remove New, Unwatched, Resumable overlat ?

Didn't find it on view options or skin options or XBMC options.

The thread for it is here. We can just load the smart playlist that is set as custom menu also as input for the widget. Or another one with a random sort method and so on.

I havent implemented a way for disabling watched overlays. If you want to remove them, you'd have to delete the overlays/showcase/OverlayUnWatched.png and resumable.png.
But I would make the cases so, that it fits around the current thumb size, then you can keep the overlay.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537