• 21(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2014-02-02, 13:38)Unfledged Wrote: Then load Aeon Nox's "Includes_Home.xml" in your favourite text editor. You need to add an additional property to each main menu item (they start around line 190) called "submenuVisibility". The value is "X" + the ID number of the menu item. So, for pictures - whose ID is 4:

Code:
<property name="submenuVisibility">X4</property>
Or just search and replace name="SubMenu" with name="submenuVisibility".
Thx Unfledged, I was unaware of that functionality. Much, much better now in terms of performance.
Will be changed to this in next update.
(2014-02-02, 14:13)BigNoid Wrote: Thx Unfledged, I was unaware of that functionality. Much, much better now in terms of performance.
Will be changed to this in next update.

That'll be because it's a new function Wink Might want to hold off updating until the new script version is on the repo's. Assuming I can track down a crash on RaspBMC and no more bugs come up, I'll be asking for it to be pushed this week.
(2014-02-02, 14:13)BigNoid Wrote: Will be changed to this in next update.

Hey BigNoid, Any ETA on the next update ? will it include logo view and infopanel view ?

Love the new version btw, it's running flawlessly on my ATV2 (with the right fine tuning for fanart & thumbs), and it looks awesome, kudos !

PS : is there any (simple) way to disable the letters that appears when you scroll the library : i don't need it and it drags down performance quite a bit.
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
If anyone's interested I'm currently trying to port Nox4's Episode View to Nox5 (with the Nox5 "feel"). I'll post it here or somewhere else whenever I finish (and whenever Nox5 and Gotham are final). I might just make it for Video stuff though...
I really recommend if you wait until the beta stage to start porting until bignoid decide all the variables and conditions for the final version
I really hope somebody does the banner view for tv shows....that is my fav, and also include the ability to use logos for tv and movie titles...if not, Aeon4 is my resting place Tongue
(2014-02-02, 18:22)homerjs Wrote: I really hope somebody does the banner view for tv shows....that is my fav, and also include the ability to use logos for tv and movie titles...if not, Aeon4 is my resting place Tongue

Those are really simple mods I also like them and make sure I will make a few mods for myself
(2014-02-02, 16:57)thebluepotato Wrote: If anyone's interested I'm currently trying to port Nox4's Episode View to Nox5 (with the Nox5 "feel"). I'll post it here or somewhere else whenever I finish (and whenever Nox5 and Gotham are final). I might just make it for Video stuff though...

Very interested, thanks for working on it. It's currently my favorite view for browsing Songs in an album and a few other places.
(2014-02-02, 16:57)thebluepotato Wrote: If anyone's interested I'm currently trying to port Nox4's Episode View to Nox5 (with the Nox5 "feel"). I'll post it here or somewhere else whenever I finish (and whenever Nox5 and Gotham are final). I might just make it for Video stuff though...

+1 to for this and possibly Low List
(2014-02-02, 17:09)warlion Wrote: I really recommend if you wait until the beta stage to start porting until bignoid decide all the variables and conditions for the final version

No worries I'm only discovering Skinning yet, just testing around atm.

(2014-02-02, 20:43)isamu.dragon Wrote:

+1 to for this and possibly Low List

I hope to make this one too!
Is there any chance the up and down arrows for track ratings can be swapped with each other so the up arrow is closer to the initial selection?

That would reduce the amount of key presses needed to rate a tune which I use a lot.
Also is it possible to sort movies by "date added" in some way?
(2014-02-02, 22:53)zag Wrote: Also is it possible to sort movies by "date added" in some way?

It's already there under view options.
Sort by: date added
sort: asc/desc
Thanks found it.

Hmm now its disappeared again. Strange... Is it only available in certain views?
Only for movies , remember Aeon nox is a heavy modify confluence, right now is working pretty close to confluence , until the beta we will sure what's the difference
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537