• 60(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2014-03-20, 22:15)Vaikin Wrote:
(2014-03-20, 21:17)Vatoe Wrote: Really Nice! Is there any easy way to get Next Aired (i think it was previously called TV Guide before) on the main menu. I've looked but nothing has jumped out at me.
I thought by default it was there or under tv shows? If not, skin settings -> edit main menu. Choose a custom entry or rewrite an unused one(pictures, favourites, etc). Set default action -> Program Addons -> TV Show - Next Aired

Thanks mate. I changed pictures over to it. Do you if the posters for next aired actually show at the moment. I can't get them to display?
With beta3 the livetv channel manager is opaque:

Could someone please explain to me how I download and install "script.skinshortcuts"? I have googled and looked but could not find anything...
(2014-03-21, 14:30)pomah Wrote: Could someone please explain to me how I download and install "script.skinshortcuts"? I have googled and looked but could not find anything...

Check The first post
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
(2014-03-21, 14:30)pomah Wrote: Could someone please explain to me how I download and install "script.skinshortcuts"? I have googled and looked but could not find anything...

There is a link to the script in post #1. Just download the script then use the "Install from zip" function in your addon manager.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
@BigNoid Great work! But it is far from running smooth atm, at least running it on my i5 haswell nuc. Or is it because it's in an early beta phase? Other than that it's great: low cpu needs, and low temps! Wow!
Haswell Nuc i5 - Abel H2 case - 8GB RAM (Crucial) - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - Win 8.1 - XBMC 13 Beta 1 - Aeon MQ 5 - Harmony 600
Dreambox 7020HD - Sundtek DVB-S2 + C
(2014-03-21, 14:42)wgstarks Wrote:

There is a link to the script in post #1. Just download the script then use the "Install from zip" function in your addon manager.

Ah! I had managed to overlook the giant "Download .zip" button on the right side of the linked page... Doh!

Thanks!
Question: Is there a 'scrollbar' that shows how far through your list of movies you have gone through?
I think most/all views have a scroll bar. There's also the topbar that lists on what page you're on.
I just installed Gotham, and I'm giving this skin a try. I just want to make sure I installed it correctly. Here's what I did:

Installed all these plugins from "install from zip file"

- script.grab.fanart
- script.tv.show.next.aired
- script.skinshortcuts
- service.library.data.provider
- plugin.moviesets
-script.skinshortcuts-master

After installing all of those scripts, I then installed skin.aeon.nox.5-beta.3

Did I install everything necessary?
You shouldn't have two script.skinshortcuts. Aside from that, yes.
After installing the scripts, do I need to do anything else, or do they self install?
You shouldn't have to do anything else, unless you're seeing any problems.
(2014-03-21, 08:07)Warner306 Wrote: I install scripts like other addons by using the Addons Manager by selecting "Install from Zip File" and finding the file on my computer. Haven't run into any problems thus far.

As do I, except some of the scripts (and even the Beta 3 version of this skin) don't have the correct folder structure for installing inside XBMC atm. Unless any of the required scripts have been fixed to change that since I last tried (yesterday).
What's the custom command to launch the TV Channels window?

Loading up the default TV Channels (located in the submenu of LIVE TV) brings up the EPG.
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537