• 61(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
Hello, thanks for the fresh skin! I like the lean approach, while keeping the eye candy. Next, a feature suggestion. I noticed that there is quite limited room for info now that the lines are spaced more widely.

Will there be a 'slim list' option, so that more lines are shown?

I'd like that! I think current line spacing and font size is attractive for low resolution or touch display solutions, but I use XBMC with a Full-HD TV and remote control, and would appreciate more lines of information in a list view to keep the overview.
@Bignoid: Thank you so much for your Aeon Nox skins!!! Your skins are awesome!!!
BN,

Are there plans to allow users to specify the "Now Playing Widget" Position? Currently, I have my menu set to "Low" but the now playing widget remains in the top left corner. This isn't a big issue... Until something wants to put a progress dialog on the screen. This then overlaps the widget with no option to move the widget, at least that I can find. Would like to see the widget be able to be placed directly above the home window menu bar, if possible.

TIA.
Thank you for this tremendous work! Awesome!
(2014-03-23, 07:11)gibxxi Wrote: As do I, except some of the scripts (and even the Beta 3 version of this skin) don't have the correct folder structure for installing inside XBMC atm. Unless any of the required scripts have been fixed to change that since I last tried (yesterday).

XBMC isn't always great at installing zip files from github. You can extract these zips straight to your addon folder, though in the case of script.skinshortcuts either install the repo version first - from the first link in the 1st post - or also install its dependancy.

(2014-03-23, 07:36)noonzascript Wrote: What's the custom command to launch the TV Channels window?

Loading up the default TV Channels (located in the submenu of LIVE TV) brings up the EPG.

Looks like this is wrong in the skins default shortcuts. It should be:

Code:
ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR,32,0,11,0)

Though you should be able to just select "TV Channels" from the Video Library group of available shortcuts in the submenu customiser.
On the 15th picture I see Advanced Laucher.
Do you build this skin at the moment over frodo or gotham?
If it is a gotham, how did you managed to use Advanced Launcher?

Other than that, I really appreciate your good work. I will have to wait for Aeon Nox 5.0 to be polished to make any final conclusion, but at the moment it looks like I am a bit conservative design guy, because I like 4.1.9 more.
(2014-03-21, 23:04)micoba Wrote: @BigNoid Great work! But it is far from running smooth atm, at least running it on my i5 haswell nuc. Or is it because it's in an early beta phase? Other than that it's great: low cpu needs, and low temps! Wow!

I find it to run quite quick on my bedroom OpenElec system.

EDIT: I'd like to request from the author a box art view like 4.x Gotham. I wouldn't think it would add that much overhead and I think it would make the skin perfect.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
@Unfledged;

That's what I did. I uzipped all the add-ons listed on the first page, and the skin as well, as of Beta 3 into the add-ons folder. A few of them installed on the first attempt I believe but without any notification as to the fact. But also no errors either, so all's well. Getting an error on the TV Next-Aired plugin, but only on one of my systems. I think I know the root cause for that though.
(2014-03-12, 18:18)koomak Wrote: from 4.19.5 changed to 5 (Preview)
very nice
Is it possible include fonts (Arial) in Fonts menu (now is only default & dimmed not changable)
because in video menus in other language (i.e from Youtube) non -english character does not showup
Tthanks

Is possible answer above request for arial font ??
Kodi v17 “Krypton” Latest Released
Windows 8.1
The TV Next Aired script was recently updated on its forum to fix the error mentioned. Other forum links may not be current.
(2014-03-24, 05:27)Warner306 Wrote: The TV Next Aired script was recently updated on its forum to fix the error mentioned. Other forum links may not be current.

That did the trick. Thanks for the info Warner. Smile
Where is the scroll bar, if you use Info Wall?

If you have a lot of movies, you have no idea how far through the list you are ...
I use Nox 5 in my bedroom because the TV is not 3D so I don't really need case views and I love it. I only use Nox 4.X because of the cases view really. I love how lightweight Nox 5 is and it's just beautiful.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
(2014-03-24, 10:44)gibxxi Wrote:
(2014-03-24, 05:27)Warner306 Wrote: The TV Next Aired script was recently updated on its forum to fix the error mentioned. Other forum links may not be current.

That did the trick. Thanks for the info Warner. Smile

Have you got a link to the updated version or is it on the front page?
Thanks
N
Beautiful and fast skin!
Perfect work ..... thank you
At last a sensible replacement for Confluence :-)
regards
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537