• 66(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2014-03-31, 11:16)Ambious Wrote: Edit: widgets work if you select "Recent" rather than "Recommended".
Otherwise everything seems great :-)

Update service.library.data.provider, recommended movies is fixed.
The "Next aired" menu item label on the home screen is blank for me:

(2014-03-31, 18:27)joelbaby Wrote: Two requests:

1. Please can you move the last panel in TriPanel just a few pixels to the right. This will remove the shadow over the left part of the text and improve readability.

2. When you are scrolling a list of movies/tv shows in BannerWall, or Tripanel view ... please can there be a vertical scroll bar so we can see how far down the list we are?

Thanks.
1: A few people mentioned this, but I cant understand it. Its the only way to give depth to the view and on imo it doesnt affect readability at all. TriPanel is one of my favorite views and I like it just the way it is now, including the HD tag in the list, so I wont change anything that I dont like Tongue

(2014-03-31, 01:04)thebluepotato Wrote: Hi!

Have you given any thought to my questions regarding season posters and variables.xml?

Anyway, I'm testing beta 4 and the HD/SD tags are still showing for me in TriPanel view...
About Tripanel, see my reaction above.
I wish we could have season posters available outside video info. unfortunately its not possible.

(2014-04-01, 08:52)werwer Wrote: Great work!! I'm impressed how responsive is in my atom+ion from 2009!!

However the news feed in the bottom of the screen is not working.is it still a work I'm progress or something I don't do ok??

Thanks!!
Working fine here.

(2014-04-01, 12:59)Apostle Wrote: On Android the Gui settings seem to crash randomly when using Aeon nox 4.0.
I don't have it with any other skin just Aeon Nox. Don't know if it is the way android drops the files or if it is something to do with the skin.
If it is skin related per se has it been fixed in Gotham build?

Aeon is my go to Skin cannot use any for a period of time as they are no where near as good but it's bloody frustrating.
I have made a backup of the gui.xml but Most of my family and friends have a mx2 box also and I am getting it in the ear because they keep losing there settings.
No idea whats going on. v5 doesnt have more skin settings then the average skin other then the default.
(2014-04-01, 21:23)sialivi Wrote: The "Next aired" menu item label on the home screen is blank for me:
Do you have the next aired addon enabled?
(2014-04-01, 21:23)sialivi Wrote: The "Next aired" menu item label on the home screen is blank for me:

Nox5 gets the label for this from the interrnal strings for the next aired script, which have changedmin the last update. Try enabling custom sub menu's (which get their label for the item from elsewhere) until BigNoid updates it.
First off, great skin. Love it. Huge performance improvement over Nox4 IMHO. I know this has been asked before and I've only read about 20 of the 66 pages of posts so maybe I missed the answer, but are the Low List and InfoWall views in the works? Or something similar? Yes I know the OP says other views will be added but I haven't seen any new views for a while so I'm just curious. If they aren't being added I may just work on adding them for myself. I don't want to be one of those just saying "please add this view" so let me explain the reason. Both views showed thumbnail and fanart artwork as well as descriptions. I liked Low List (with the "Lower List" option turned off) for TV shows (easy to scroll through episodes while still seeing all artwork and descriptions) and InfoWall for movies. There are no similar views so far in Nox5. In fact, the only view that shows descriptions/plots at all seems to be TriPanel, but you don't get the episode-specific thumbnail artwork, and it seems more suited to TV shows than movies to me at least.

Although those views were my personal favorites, I really do think we need more view options besides TriPanel that include descriptions. For me this is such a serious issue (and I haven't found another skin that provides all these features either so I'm not knocking Nox5 at all) that I am still running an older nightly version of Gotham on my box in the living room just so I can continue to use Nox4.

Sorry if my terminology is wrong on some of these things. I am a fair noob to XBMC.
(2014-03-30, 23:19)Roby77 Wrote: First thank you for this wonderful skin

I have a problem, in custom menù i can't select for default select action favourites action

Edit:tried with a clean install doesn't work too

Up Blush
(2014-04-01, 23:48)Roby77 Wrote:

I have a problem, in custom menù i can't select for default select action favourites action

Up Blush

That should just work. A debug log (wiki) might shed some light.
(2014-04-01, 23:53)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-04-01, 23:48)Roby77 Wrote:

Up Blush

That should just work. A debug log (wiki) might shed some light.

Log:
00:05:00 T:5440 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (custom_1123_OnClickCustomizer.xml) ------
00:05:03 T:5440 DEBUG: CApplication:TonguerocessMouse: trying mouse action leftclick
00:05:03 T:5440 DEBUG: started alarm with name: dialogclose
00:05:05 T:5440 DEBUG: CApplication:TonguerocessMouse: trying mouse action leftclick
00:05:05 T:5440 DEBUG: started alarm with name: dialogclose
00:05:05 T:5440 DEBUG: CApplication:TonguerocessMouse: trying mouse action doubleclick
00:05:05 T:5440 DEBUG: CApplication:TonguerocessMouse: trying mouse action leftclick
00:05:05 T:5440 DEBUG: started alarm with name: dialogclose
00:05:05 T:5440 DEBUG: CApplication:TonguerocessMouse: trying mouse action doubleclick
00:05:06 T:5440 DEBUG: CApplication:TonguerocessMouse: trying mouse action leftclick
00:05:06 T:5440 DEBUG: started alarm with name: dialogclose
00:05:06 T:5440 DEBUG: CApplication:TonguerocessMouse: trying mouse action doubleclick
00:05:06 T:5440 DEBUG: CApplication:TonguerocessMouse: trying mouse action leftclick
00:05:06 T:5440 DEBUG: started alarm with name: dialogclose
00:05:06 T:5440 DEBUG: CApplication:TonguerocessMouse: trying mouse action doubleclick
00:05:07 T:5440 DEBUG: CWinEventsWin32::WndProcWindow is active

only click on favourites doesn't work,
A full debug log please.
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=164046

sorry i'm a newbie
Okay, the reason I asked for a debug log is to see if you have the script.favourites installed, but in this log file i cant check that. Please check yourself, I see no errors in the log.
Don't kill me i'm a donkey.... i forgot to install the script Big Grin
(in my stupidity i thinked that with beta script was already included)

really sorry Sad
not your fault, i should probably depend on it to make sure its installed when installing the skin.
"Recent Episodes" widget on service.library.data.provider (master, im using) is broken again.

Only shows 1 episode
(2014-04-02, 00:27)BigNoid Wrote: not your fault, i should probably depend on it to make sure its installed when installing the skin.

and maybe mention it in the first post? Smile
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537