• 81(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2014-05-04, 22:33)patseguin Wrote: Lol. BigNoid. I respect your decision to stick to your guns on your vision. I can live with the watched flag but I really hope someone mods it for cases episode views.

Btw, I love Nox 5 and use it on my ION machine in my bedroom and it runs great.

Thats good to hear that it runs great. One of the reasons showcase performs great on every system I tried it*, is because there are no cases or glass overlays. Adding either of those means loading 18 more textures on screen every scroll, which has a big impact on responsiveness.

*disclaimer: I dont have a rpi Tongue
(2014-05-04, 22:33)patseguin Wrote: Lol. BigNoid. I respect your decision to stick to your guns on your vision. I can live with the watched flag but I really hope someone mods it for cases episode views.
The goal of AN 5 was resource friendly and low system impact. Cases require stupid amounts of code/textures to load and run. It pretty much destroys lower end machines. If you want bling all over the place with options to choose from, go use 4.1.x version designed for gotham.
I was still hoping for custom movie fanart and infolines for smart playlist menu items, but I guess they didn't make it.
Hello everyone. I'm new to XBMC and just getting into it! Last time I used it was in the original Xbox days!

Just want to say, WOW, what an amazing skin! I have been trying both 4.1.9 & 5.0 for Gotham and find both have their advantages so difficult to choose which to use!

I see 5.0 doesn't have many options for changing colors/fonts. Anyway I have been playing around with different fonts and font colors and I have figured out how to change fonts and most colours of fonts by editing the .xml files, but not able to work out how to change font color on home screen. I would like to change color from white to a light blue when selected, just on the home screen without changing all the white fonts to blue. Can anyone please point me in right direction please?

ThanksSmile
First off, Great skin. Love the speed and look. I apologize if this has already been asked, but is there anyway to customize the background of weather to match the current conditions? I know this was possible in Nox 4, but wasn't sure if it was deleted or I'm just missing it somewhere. If it has been deleted I would appreciate any advice on how I could put it in there myself. Thanks in advance for the info.
I prefer version 4 for media controls. Is it possible to add option for alternate big icons for that?
Thanks for this awsome theme really smooth just wondering if you cam change or show me how to change the 720 1080 icon really hard to read from far other than that awsome work man
First of all: been using aeon nox for ages! Really love it.

Been using your new skin version 5 for a week now and really love the large fonts and lightness of it.

However, there is one huge request:
please please please, add customizable submenus! They don't have to be as customizable as version 4, but take a look at the Quartz Skin. Slightly customazible, without making it a heavy or unclear skin.

And one minor request:
Can you put an option in to show codec info when audio plays. That won' be necessary for everyone, so maybe put it in as an option (also like the Quartz skin).

And no I won't change to Quartz, your skin is simply a better design :-)

If this doens't fit your view of the new, lighter version 5, that's fine. I'll stick to v4 then.
Thanks very much to Warlion by the way for making that one compatible with Gotham! awesome!
Windows 10 Pro (64bit), Kodi v19.1 "Matrix"
Intel NUC8i3BEH (Samsung 970 Evo, G. Skill Ripjaws 8GB)
Samsung UE49KS7000, Logitech Harmony remote 350
AudioEngine D1, Synology DS218j NAS (SMB protocol)
I love this skin, the snappiness and the clean look.
The only thing i really miss is the option to add custom sub menu items.

For my music i hate using the library view, and always use the non-library mode (file mode?) but with this skin only 'List' is available as a viewtype. While in library mode you can use the 'Icons' viewtype. Is it possible to make this viewtype also available for file mode?
Or can someone please show me how to establish this myself, since the view is already available in the skin, it can't be that hard ;-)
Submenus are completly configurable. See the manage submenu button in the menu customizer Smile
(2014-05-05, 01:29)Warner306 Wrote: I was still hoping for custom movie fanart and infolines for smart playlist menu items, but I guess they didn't make it.
Infolines are not possible without the use of scripts, playlist backgrounds is still on my to do list.
(2014-05-05, 02:53)td75 Wrote: Hello everyone. I'm new to XBMC and just getting into it! Last time I used it was in the original Xbox days!

Just want to say, WOW, what an amazing skin! I have been trying both 4.1.9 & 5.0 for Gotham and find both have their advantages so difficult to choose which to use!

I see 5.0 doesn't have many options for changing colors/fonts. Anyway I have been playing around with different fonts and font colors and I have figured out how to change fonts and most colours of fonts by editing the .xml files, but not able to work out how to change font color on home screen. I would like to change color from white to a light blue when selected, just on the home screen without changing all the white fonts to blue. Can anyone please point me in right direction please?

ThanksSmile
Change the color of the label in Inlcudes_Home.xml of list 9000.
(2014-05-05, 04:18)cgebke Wrote: First off, Great skin. Love the speed and look. I apologize if this has already been asked, but is there anyway to customize the background of weather to match the current conditions? I know this was possible in Nox 4, but wasn't sure if it was deleted or I'm just missing it somewhere. If it has been deleted I would appreciate any advice on how I could put it in there myself. Thanks in advance for the info.
Yes, in the weather window side menu.
(2014-05-05, 04:32)CaBrA Wrote: I prefer version 4 for media controls. Is it possible to add option for alternate big icons for that?
Not as an option, that would be stuff for a mod.

(2014-05-05, 06:17)Shane818 Wrote: Thanks for this awsome theme really smooth just wondering if you cam change or show me how to change the 720 1080 icon really hard to read from far other than that awsome work man
Replace the resolution flags in media/flags/resolution. You would have to get the source for this and rebuild an textures.xbt with the altered flags.
(2014-05-05, 09:47)BigNoid Wrote: Submenus are completly configurable. See the manage submenu button in the menu customizer Smile
Really? i totally missed that, i'll check it out tonight, thanx!

Any comment on the extra (Icons) viewtype in non-library mode in the music section? is it possible to add that?
Hey BigNoid, have you checked out the Amber skin, with the Big List and other views? Also the widget there looks ok. Maybe a widget that looks something like that, but one that shows movie info (fade in next it, not the turn thing as in AN4).

Greets
(2014-05-05, 10:16)DyStiC Wrote:
(2014-05-05, 09:47)BigNoid Wrote: Submenus are completly configurable. See the manage submenu button in the menu customizer Smile

Any comment on the extra (Icons) viewtype in non-library mode in the music section? is it possible to add that?
I forgot that you also have to enable the custom submenus option first in the skinsettings.
The music files section needs some love, havent got around to that yet.

(2014-05-05, 10:50)bokkoman Wrote: Hey BigNoid, have you checked out the Amber skin, with the Big List and other views? Also the widget there looks ok. Maybe a widget that looks something like that, but one that shows movie info (fade in next it, not the turn thing as in AN4).

Greets
Havent checked it out yet. So much to do, so little time Tongue
(2014-05-05, 11:13)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-05-05, 10:16)DyStiC Wrote:

I forgot that you also have to enable the custom submenus option first in the skinsettings.
The music files section needs some love, havent got around to that yet.

Just found it!

When your busy with the Music files, keep this minor request in mind:

(2014-05-05, 09:00)Zokkel Wrote: And one minor request:
Can you put an option in to show codec info when audio plays. That won' be necessary for everyone, so maybe put it in as an option (also like the Quartz skin).

I will patiently wait for the final build Angel
Windows 10 Pro (64bit), Kodi v19.1 "Matrix"
Intel NUC8i3BEH (Samsung 970 Evo, G. Skill Ripjaws 8GB)
Samsung UE49KS7000, Logitech Harmony remote 350
AudioEngine D1, Synology DS218j NAS (SMB protocol)
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537