• 84(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
Well, I dont know about you, but Enable custom submenu:
Skin -> Settings -> Home window -> Enable custom submenus
(2014-05-06, 14:56)xbs08 Wrote: It's probably the constant GUI updates caused by the cpu and mem bars that is pushing the RPi CPU to 100% usage.
Don't let the Pi stay on system info too long Smile

Could be the reason, but why it doesn't happens with confluence (stock) skin? Too fast update interval of the bars? Too heavy bars to render? May be this behaviour could be changed to be more RPi friendly?
Anyone else having problems with external M3U music playlists? Worked fine in Frodo. I have them saved in the appropriate userdata playlist folder, and I see them in XBMC. In Frodo, selecting a playlist would trigger a "scan" of the music files for metadata/images. In Gotham, this doesn't seem to work. And when I try to play a track from the playlist, it hangs for a while and then shows an error "one or more items failed to play".

Don't think this is specific to Aeon Nox, because I get the same issue in Confluence, but just checking if anyone else has this problem.
(2014-05-06, 15:08)mxlance Wrote: zokkel - There is no option anymore to enable custom submenus!

had the same issue.

i change appearance/settings level to advanced or expert.

manage submenu now shows in all levels.
strange but it worked. hope this helps

Nope, didn't work for me... it is gone.
Any other suggestions?
installing it from github? -> Edit: Nope didn't work

For the non believers:
The Evidence

It isn't there Undecided
Windows 10 Pro (64bit), Kodi v19.1 "Matrix"
Intel NUC8i3BEH (Samsung 970 Evo, G. Skill Ripjaws 8GB)
Samsung UE49KS7000, Logitech Harmony remote 350
AudioEngine D1, Synology DS218j NAS (SMB protocol)
(2014-05-06, 15:51)NemesisQ3A Wrote:
(2014-05-06, 14:56)xbs08 Wrote: It's probably the constant GUI updates caused by the cpu and mem bars that is pushing the RPi CPU to 100% usage.
Don't let the Pi stay on system info too long Smile

Could be the reason, but why it doesn't happens with confluence (stock) skin? Too fast update interval of the bars? Too heavy bars to render? May be this behaviour could be changed to be more RPi friendly?

Edit the skin and remove the bars see if it still pushes the CPU.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
(2014-05-06, 17:01)Zokkel Wrote:
(2014-05-06, 15:08)mxlance Wrote: zokkel - There is no option anymore to enable custom submenus!

had the same issue.

i change appearance/settings level to advanced or expert.

manage submenu now shows in all levels.
strange but it worked. hope this helps

Nope, didn't work for me... it is gone.
Any other suggestions?
installing it from github? -> Edit: Nope didn't work

For the non believers:
The Evidence

It isn't there Undecided

It looks like there is no option because of latest Git commit Remove custom sub option (skin shortcuts is stable/fast enough). Looks like there is no longer a need to activate the option it is now default.
(2014-05-06, 15:04)soder Wrote: I just upgraded to XBMC 13, and I needed to update to this new version 5 of Aeon Nox. (Was on Aeon Nox 4 before).

I like it, and "accept" the changes, but what I really miss is the "episode view" in TVSHOWS. Is that something that might come back?

/Söder

BigNoid already said that the episode view won't come back in Nox5 because he simply doesn't like it and it wouldn't fit the new design (and i couldn't agree more). But if you want it back, i suggest you try the (very nice) Aeon minimalistic mod, wich has it :

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=192623
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
(2014-05-06, 17:37)mikesilvo164 Wrote: It looks like there is no option because of latest Git commit Remove custom sub option (skin shortcuts is stable/fast enough). Looks like there is no longer a need to activate the option it is now default.

Looks like my "skin shortcuts" was broken. Installed that add-on again from zip and now it's fine. They're back!

Thanks for the help. It's time to make some submenu's!
Windows 10 Pro (64bit), Kodi v19.1 "Matrix"
Intel NUC8i3BEH (Samsung 970 Evo, G. Skill Ripjaws 8GB)
Samsung UE49KS7000, Logitech Harmony remote 350
AudioEngine D1, Synology DS218j NAS (SMB protocol)
(2014-05-06, 13:51)MixWizard Wrote: Liking the new look of the skin, does feel more slick.

Not sure if I'm being slightly blind but I can only get one tile to show for the recently added movies & TV widget instead of the 4/5 I could get before. Is this something that has been taken out? I think there was also an option to make entries smaller?

I've been searching for the answer to this too. Hopefully it's just a setting that needs enabled but I can't find it..........

Anyone?Huh
hi
i Love this skin it is light and fast
just a few question

A: is it possible to remove/get rid of the floor / bottom horizontal bar?
B: is it possible to change the color and size of the text on the main menu?

and if so how

TIA
(2014-05-06, 19:53)tumbleweed Wrote:
(2014-05-06, 13:51)MixWizard Wrote: Liking the new look of the skin, does feel more slick.

Not sure if I'm being slightly blind but I can only get one tile to show for the recently added movies & TV widget instead of the 4/5 I could get before. Is this something that has been taken out? I think there was also an option to make entries smaller?

I've been searching for the answer to this too. Hopefully it's just a setting that needs enabled but I can't find it..........

Anyone?Huh

It's been taken out. Wait for BigNoid to add them if he ever does. Else try to add it yourself or look at a similar skin like Amber.
(2014-05-06, 19:53)tumbleweed Wrote:

Anyone?Huh

There still there just not as tiles if you go up onto the tile it will bring a list of the latest added.

Loving the work gone into this skin its great clean, logical and methodically crafted but i cant help but yurn for the bells and whistles version 4 had.

Still thanks for the great work its exceptional
(2014-05-06, 05:19)MediaBox Wrote: I think I found a bug with custom submenus and profiles. I am using 2 separate profiles (ADULTS, KIDS). It does not seem possible to have different custom submenus for each profile. For example, if I customize the submenu for the default Movies main menu item in ADULTS profile, and then a different customization in the KIDS profile, when I go back to the ADULTS profile it has inherited the customizations I did for KIDS. But the ADULTS submenu settings are still there in skin settings. If I then change something in ADULTS submenu settings, suddenly it corrects itself in ADULTS, but then KIDS inherits those settings. Very strange.

This should now be fixed on GitHub - https://github.com/unfledged/script.skinshortcuts - and thanks for the bug report Smile
(2014-05-06, 22:42)Unfledged Wrote:
(2014-05-06, 05:19)MediaBox Wrote: I think I found a bug with custom submenus and profiles. I am using 2 separate profiles (ADULTS, KIDS). It does not seem possible to have different custom submenus for each profile. For example, if I customize the submenu for the default Movies main menu item in ADULTS profile, and then a different customization in the KIDS profile, when I go back to the ADULTS profile it has inherited the customizations I did for KIDS. But the ADULTS submenu settings are still there in skin settings. If I then change something in ADULTS submenu settings, suddenly it corrects itself in ADULTS, but then KIDS inherits those settings. Very strange.

This should now be fixed on GitHub - https://github.com/unfledged/script.skinshortcuts - and thanks for the bug report Smile

Your welcome, and thank you for fixing. I will try to check it out tonight.
Hi BigNoid, would you consider increasing the number of covers shown on each page of the icon/cover view? I started using this view in v4 when my library got large enough that I wanted to see as many films on screen as possible at once (within reason), but in v5 the number of pages that I need to cycle through to see the entire library in this view has almost doubled, so it seems Nox now lacks a view suitable for large libraries. Thanks.
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537