• 108(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
Hey guys,

Not sure if its a bug or intended but I have an issue with backdrops.
So I changed all my background images for Movies, Music, TV Shows and so on.

With Music when I go over the menu item it shows correctly, but then going into Music it loads the TV Shows background instead of keeping the Music backdrop?
My full HTPC build log:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=129352
Core i3-2120T 2.6Ghz, 4gb Kingston DDR3, mSATA SSD, Moneual 312 Case, GT520 GPU
Any other ATV 2 users getting frozen, then device rebooting after switching library views?

I will get a debug log for this tonight
Does anyone doesn't see open elec special menù with aeon nox 5 ?

If i want to update open elec i must switch back to confluence skin.

(It's not a big problem just a curiosity if it's my fault to not see open elec menu')
(2014-05-20, 00:00)Roby77 Wrote: Does anyone doesn't see open elec special menù with aeon nox 5 ?

(It's not a big problem just a curiosity if it's my fault to not see open elec menu')

The OE menu is a program addon, so it will be accessible via the Apps main menu. You can add it as a submenu option to replicate confluence.
Hy guys, i found some kind of bug (we can't say this is a bug but here is it...)

sometimes when you are waiting for some addon or plugin to work, a status message appears on the screen.
For example, here i'm on the "IceFilms" addon, and when i enter into a categoria it shows that message.

It seems that the text is not all visible.
To resolve this, you must edit the file locate at /1080i/DialogBusy.xml, and edit the following lines:

@line 59, 69, 82 <width>180</width> with some other value great than 180, for example 600.
after you should see

I've found this issue because i'm in other language than english on XBMC, and the text on that didn't show up.
Simple stupid me, but seems for some reason on the main menu view, the submenus do not "auto-open" on mouse hoover anymore (due to RSS feed I have enabled)? Or is that removed also? The sub-menu's open to a pop-up dialog when clicked.

//timo
Just wanted to say thanks for the new 3 x bannerwall view for TVShows.

Looks amazing! So much easier to browse my large library now.
(2014-05-19, 15:59)Bjur Wrote: Hi BigNoid thanks for the new skin. Real smooth.

1. Is there any plans of implement the panel widget feature from v. 4? I would really like to see recent movies and episodes in home menu instead of only 1 poster.
2. Is it possible to see language tracks in movies info somehow?

Thx. for the great workSmile

Anyone?
(2014-05-20, 00:18)teeedubb Wrote:
(2014-05-20, 00:00)Roby77 Wrote: Does anyone doesn't see open elec special menù with aeon nox 5 ?

The OE menu is a program addon, so it will be accessible via the Apps main menu. You can add it as a submenu option to replicate confluence.

thank you
Hi guys,

Just upgraded to gotham and aeon nox 5. Great work! Its a really smooth skin.
Still getting used to the changes from 4. I was hoping someone could help me?
I'm trying to add custom menu items from favourites but I cant seem to get it to work?

Here you can see that I have a few items in my favourites list

When I got into skin settings to add a custom menu item, I choose default select action then choose favourite. But none of my favourites show up, I just get an empty list like this

Hope its not just me getting this issue Confused
Hi,
Just looking for advice re profiles under Aeon Nox 5. I have a profile for the kids which removes the Settings menu etc (rather than locking). However, if I then need to go back and edit the menu further there doesn't seem to be any way to do this as I can't get to the menu editing dialog which is under the Settings menu.
Any ways round this, or do I have to be sure that the menu is perfect (and never going to have to change) before removing the Settings option?
Thanks,
Martin
So, as I'm using Aeon Nox 5 on my secondary HTPC (ION platform with Atom N330 + GeForce9300 with OpenELEC 4.0), I'm starting to mod it :

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=195665
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2014-05-20, 13:57)customx86 Wrote: Hi guys,

Just upgraded to gotham and aeon nox 5. Great work! Its a really smooth skin.
Still getting used to the changes from 4. I was hoping someone could help me?
I'm trying to add custom menu items from favourites but I cant seem to get it to work?

Here you can see that I have a few items in my favourites list

When I got into skin settings to add a custom menu item, I choose default select action then choose favourite. But none of my favourites show up, I just get an empty list like this

Hope its not just me getting this issue Confused

There's a known bug in the skin shortcuts script which causes favourites not to appear in some circumstances. It's already fixed on git.

(2014-05-20, 16:24)martinconroy Wrote: Hi,
Just looking for advice re profiles under Aeon Nox 5. I have a profile for the kids which removes the Settings menu etc (rather than locking). However, if I then need to go back and edit the menu further there doesn't seem to be any way to do this as I can't get to the menu editing dialog which is under the Settings menu.
Any ways round this, or do I have to be sure that the menu is perfect (and never going to have to change) before removing the Settings option?
Thanks,
Martin

The action to launch the menu customiser is:

Code:
ActivateWindow(1121)

If you don't want it as a menu item, how about mapping it to your keyboard?
Hey is anyone using the weather widget with Yahoo weather?

Yahoo only provides a 5 day forecast so is there anyway to remove the 6th day from the widget? I would also like to disable the additional forecast options on the weather page since there is no data if that's possible.

Thanks!
Nice work! Is their a way to customize the main menu colors like in 4.x? If not, is their a plan to add that feature in 5? Thanks.
  • 108(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537