• 130(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
The only widget that came over from 4 was the classic one because the author didn't feel the old ones fit his image of the skin. If you liked other ones mod em in or convince someone else to do it for you Smile
Is there anyway to enable/mod Nox5 to fallback to the TV Show poster in Low List if a TV Season poster is absent? At the moment it displays a folder icon.
I love the version 5, but I'm wondering...

How can I get different backgrounds? The Gravity background gets boring fast Wink

And in version 4 the background could be set to "animated" so it kinda floated around a little bit... can this be done in version 5?

Tnx Smile
System: XBMC Gotham 13.1, HTPC: AMD 6450 1GB, Intel i5 3470S, 8GB DDR3, ASUS P8H61-M PRO, OCZ SSD Agility 3, NYXboard Hybrid Remote
Surround: NAD M15HD2, NAD M25, B&W 803 Diamond, B&W DB1, B&W HTM4, Pioneer KRP-600A / Panasonic 65VT50
Animated, no. Different backgrounds, sure. Go download any 1920x1080 image and save it somewhere. Change the background of whatever menu entry you want and select that image. If you want the new image to replace the gravity image in all menus, you could replace default_bg.jpg in the skin.aeon.nox.5\backgrounds folder with the new image.
(2014-07-07, 05:49)Mitch2025 Wrote: How come the Mixed Movies widget was removed and why does the recent episodes widget not give any options like before (I like having it show the 4 most recent episodes with thumbnails across the screen and you can scroll to see more)?
This is the reason I can't get used to using Nox as my default skin... still hoping they'll return someday Smile
How do I change the default "space" background for all pages? looked in skin area and No Joy. I am using a MX 2 box and I can not find the background folder?
Absolutely my favorite skin I have used since installing XBMC for the first time. This is a feature request. Any way you can add or give the option to have the Time and/or the Finish time on Pause and Information screens when watching a video? That would make this skin absolutely perfect.
(2014-07-08, 18:21)aeonnox Wrote: How do I change the default "space" background for all pages? looked in skin area and No Joy. I am using a MX 2 box and I can not find the background folder?

In skin settings, General, I believe, there is an option "Set background images." This is different than setting background images in the menu customizer. These are the fallback images for each media type "Video, Movie, TV, Favourite, etc. Change them all and the Gravity image will only show-up when you open the Favourites pop-up.
Thanks right on the money- seems like the skin is unfinished since favorite's cannot be done?
I just started using this skin and am absolutely loving this!
But I have a problem with disabling subtitles for online streaming videos.
Some movie have English subtitles on by default.

With Confluence skin, I can choose "disable" when I click OSD "subtitles" icon.
But with this skin, my choice is just to select a subtitle file.

Is there any way I can change the OSD for streaming videos to something like
the Confluence one? I also want to see the video info such as 1080P, 5.1 audio etc.
(2014-07-09, 04:54)skye Wrote: I just started using this skin and am absolutely loving this!

the Confluence one? I also want to see the video info such as 1080P, 5.1 audio etc.

Did you look in the audio menu, which is also found in the OSD controls? I am sure you can turn subtitles off from there.
(2014-07-09, 06:06)Warner306 Wrote:
(2014-07-09, 04:54)skye Wrote: I just started using this skin and am absolutely loving this!

Did you look in the audio menu, which is also found in the OSD controls? I am sure you can turn subtitles off from there.

Wow! You are right. I never thought it would be under "audio". Thank you! I can enable/disable subtitles now.
Very nice skin and much better for low powered equipment like the one I have in comparison with version 4.

Two questions.

Is it possible for me to change the volume bar value (from DB to %) to have the skin go with my yatse android remote control, and be much more easy in my wife head? She keeps complaining that this DB thing is something she cannot understand.
If someone knows what file I will have to edit for this change, I would please him for a hint.

The second question has to do with the osd buttons that appear when you are playing something (sound settings, video settings, rewind, play/pause, forward, subtitles).
Is there any way to do three things?
1st make the blue color of the selected button bluer (it is not easy to see what is selected)
2ond have the names of the buttons written under it
3rd have the skin remember what was your last selection (lest say the last button you used was subtitles) and the next time you open the osd buttons it will automatically remember it and have it selected. (Right now every time it defaults back to play/pause button).

Thanks in advance, and really if there is a way for me to do these things alone, any hint will be appreciated.
Is anyone else seeing a problem with the rating stars overlapping album titles in "Low List" within "Music"?
Is IMDB rating as rounded numbers normal? I am getting for example 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 instead of 6.3, 7.1, 8.4 (those numbers are just examples).
On AeonNox 4.x.x there was OK.
  • 130(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537