• 154(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
Hello,

How I can edit manually submenu and add new item? I tried edit Includes_Home.xml (section SubMenu) and add but dont working...
(2014-10-06, 15:19)bl4ck Wrote: Hello,

How I can edit manually submenu and add new item? I tried edit Includes_Home.xml (section SubMenu) and add but dont working...

No need to manually edit (assuming you installed Nox5 from the repo, which will have installed all its dependencies, including the script used to manage the submenus.) Skin Settings > Setup the Aeon Nox main menu. Then choose the menu item whose submenu you want to edit on the left, and Manage submenu from the right.

You can then add a new submenu item with the Add button, cycle through available shortcuts for the submenu item with Type, or input your own action with Custom action.
Yes but I want know manually method if someone know pls for help.thx
(2014-10-06, 18:07)bl4ck Wrote: Yes but I want know manually method if someone know pls for help.thx

Fair enough. If you don't have script.skinshortcuts installed, the skin will take the submenu from Includes_Home.xml. As you've already tried editing that, it sounds like you do have the script installed, so you need to edit the shortcuts it provides instead. So, edit the submenu at least once as I described above (at the very least just move an item, even if you move it back again) - that will cause the script to write the files you need to edit - then head to special://profile/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts

The .DATA.xml files contain the shortcuts for the submenus. The format of them should be pretty clear when you open one in a text editor, though let me know if there's anything in there that doesn't make sense. To work out which one links to which main menu item, look in Includes_Home.xml, at the <property name="submenuVisibility" /> of the main menu items - the fallback will tell you what the name of the file is.
Unfledged

THX I removed script.skinshortcuts Smile and now changes in Includes_Home.xml file work.
How hard is it to make the metadata actor thing to work? how many files need to be modified?

Thanks
Poll..
(2014-10-06, 10:51)shaktoo Wrote: yep .. forgot to read the last post syndrome ! will update the provider and try again.

(2014-10-05, 14:08)shaktoo Wrote: Infoline for playlists not implemented yet in AN5 ? just tried it last night ?
Poll..
(2014-10-06, 10:51)shaktoo Wrote: yep .. forgot to read the last post syndrome ! will update the provider and try again.

(2014-10-05, 14:08)shaktoo Wrote: Infoline for playlists not implemented yet in AN5 ? just tried it last night ?
I can't find an option to turn on fanart backgrounds on TV Show and Movie view...
(2014-10-07, 18:37)mikeb93 Wrote: I can't find an option to turn on fanart backgrounds on TV Show and Movie view...

It's been disabled, temporarily hopefully. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1793012
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
too bad. Another quick question: I just added a new TV Show. But there is no Logo showing. Is there any way to get that logo?
(2014-10-07, 21:29)mikeb93 Wrote: too bad. Another quick question: I just added a new TV Show. But there is no Logo showing. Is there any way to get that logo?

Launch Artwork Downloader to download the artwork.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-07-07, 20:23)Vaikin Wrote: Animated, no. Different backgrounds, sure. Go download any 1920x1080 image and save it somewhere. Change the background of whatever menu entry you want and select that image. If you want the new image to replace the gravity image in all menus, you could replace default_bg.jpg in the skin.aeon.nox.5\backgrounds folder with the new image.

Is anyone able to tell me where the skins folder resides on an Android box? I'm struggling to find it - been looking everywhere!
I have a matricom MXIII
Thanks
(2014-10-09, 20:20)wedwo Wrote:
(2014-07-07, 20:23)Vaikin Wrote: Animated, no. Different backgrounds, sure. Go download any 1920x1080 image and save it somewhere. Change the background of whatever menu entry you want and select that image. If you want the new image to replace the gravity image in all menus, you could replace default_bg.jpg in the skin.aeon.nox.5\backgrounds folder with the new image.

Is anyone able to tell me where the skins folder resides on an Android box? I'm struggling to find it - been looking everywhere!
I have a matricom MXIII
Thanks

Should be the same location as the userdata folder (wiki).
Inside addons.
(2014-05-08, 06:02)Vaikin Wrote: So I'm sick, and was bored so I made a few views for people...

#1 Showcase with covers: http://www.mediafire.com/download/y5ek7l...owcase.zip

3D cases are shown here like normal bluray cases.
  • 154(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537