• 163(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
It's because you are using file mode, in library mode, all movies are on the same level.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
BigNoid - do you have any plans to bring extra fanart back to nox5 helix any time soon if at all?
loved this in the gotham version and really miss it in helix. thanks
(2014-11-26, 08:29)mikebzh44 Wrote: It's because you are using file mode, in library mode, all movies are on the same level.

I can't seem to find any setting to change it to library mode. Used to be in the flyout on the left side in the old skin I thought. It's set up as ActivateWindow (Videos,sources://videos/,return)
Wink 
Hello, not sure if this is the right place to ask but I'll ask anyway.
I have created 2 smart playlists in Gotham 13,2, Aeon Nox 5.1.5, to seperate my tv shows and my anime. Done that via path exlusion, and they are on my main screen.
Now I'm trying to add submenu as in original TV show menu, like genre, year, recent episodes, in progress, but only for that smart playlist.
Like if I press Genre in Anime Playlist i wanna se only genres of my anime shows.
Is that possible?
I have tried something like "ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,special://profile/playlist/video/Anime,Genres,return)" but it didnt work.
Thank you in advance.
Sorry for my bad english.
You would need to create a separate playlist for genres.

Custom video nodes (wiki) may be better suited to what you want - using the Video Node Editor add-on (available on the repo, forum thread in my signature) you'd create a new Parent Node with TV Show defaults. Then add rules to limit both the existing TV Shows and your new node by path to the Parent Nodes (same as you would for a playlist - except the rule will also be added to the nodes within the parent, including Genre). Then you'll have Genre's, Actors, Titles etc ready to add to the menu for your new Anime node, and all existing TV Show links will exclude the anime content.
(2014-11-27, 14:17)Unfledged Wrote: You would need to create a separate playlist for genres.

Custom video nodes (wiki) may be better suited to what you want - using the Video Node Editor add-on (available on the repo, forum thread in my signature) you'd create a new Parent Node with TV Show defaults. Then add rules to limit both the existing TV Shows and your new node by path to the Parent Nodes (same as you would for a playlist - except the rule will also be added to the nodes within the parent, including Genre). Then you'll have Genre's, Actors, Titles etc ready to add to the menu for your new Anime node, and all existing TV Show links will exclude the anime content.

Thnx, tried it, have no idea what I'm doing or how to do it Smile gonna try again tomorow
(2014-11-26, 16:55)mxlance Wrote: BigNoid - do you have any plans to bring extra fanart back to nox5 helix any time soon if at all?
loved this in the gotham version and really miss it in helix. thanks

I have a PR outstanding for artwork downloader that adds extrafanart to the database. Once that is implemented I can add this back in the skin.
Dont think the PR gets added anytime soon though.
Is 5.1.5 the last version for Gotham?
It was almost 3 months since it was published.

Regards

Jorgen
bignoid - thanks for the reply
that is disappointing but something to look forward to.

one more question: do you have any plans for nox 5 for the near future that you can share with us or are things set for now?

thanks
I'm trying to incorporate Super Favorites into a custom widget (ex. have quick links to a specific seasons of a show). I was able to get my Super Favorite list to show up as a widget by doing the following:
System >> Skin Settings >> Home Window >> Setup the Aeon Nox main Menu >> TV Shows >> Select Widget >> Custom (Video Add-ons)
1st text box I type in "plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?folder=CurrentTV" (CurrentTV is the name of my Super Favorites folder)
2nd text box I type in "Current TV"

It shows the list of my shows that I want quick access to but when I try to click on the link, it goes to the screen for Videos (i.e. It shows the list of Movies, TV Shows, In progress TV shows, etc.)

Looking at the logs I see the following error:
Code:
12:13:34 T:3224   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?label=The+Walking+Dead&mode=650&cmd=ActivateWindow%2810025%2C%22videodb%3A%2F%2Ftvshows%2Ftitles%2F16%2F5%2F%3Ftvshowid%3D16%26sf_fanart%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fthetvdb.com%252Fbanners%252Ffanart%252Foriginal%252F153021-43.jpg_%22%2Creturn%29) failed

I don't know if that error means that this would never work because the link within Super Favorites isn't what that custom video add-on is expecting.

I'm not married to the idea of using Super Favorites but it seemed like the easiest way of managing custom lists that I could easily update on the fly. If someone has a different solution, I'd be more than willing to hear it.
Thanks BigNoid, the PVRChannelOSD channel numbers are fixed in the git version.
Aeon Nox is not in the skin list. I'm running XBMC 13.2. Has it been removed or is there something wrong on my end?

i have been trying to mod the shift view for two days.
time to ask for help!

i am trying to:
1 - change the size of the focus item poster thumb (make larger).
2 - make the unfocused posters transparent (50% or so)
3 - increase gap

any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
For anyone interested, I updated the cast section to include thumbnails rather than a text-based list:

Direct Link
@Warner306: looks great, really like that the text is only focused so that there's no need for the blue thumb border.
  • 163(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537