• 173(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
Warner, I actually found your other mod/thread first and saw where you mentioned that yours was being deprecated for a better solution which led me to this thread and BigNoid eluding to building it in natively to the skin.

I was just trying to get a sense of how quickly it would be built into the skin and therefore I would wait or if I should go through the PITA process of adding in extra mods by hand on my Android STB.

Either way I have been wanting this for quite a while now and I finally found a great solution!
I am using the skin now with my KODI, but I have a problem with the icons of the movie studios in movie sets. When I use the function, that movie series will be reduced to one movie set entry, the icon for the studio is only shown with a "?". All movies in the set have the same studio but the icon is not shown. How can I fix this?
Hi,

I posted this on the support forum for youtube for helix addon and got this answer:

(2015-01-02, 12:52)bromix Wrote:
(2015-01-02, 00:07)MadZeh Wrote: Hello Bromix

I found a little problem with your shown titles of "my abos", "playlists" and some more objects with the "bold" tag.

Whenever used

Code:
[b]...text...[/b]

the closing tag is shown if you use aeon nox or 1080xf and thumbnail view:

Yes...as soon as the skin uses ... the layout is 'broken'. I don't know whats the correct solution for this, because removing the format from the addon won't fix the problem. For example if someone else uses ... or any other format like a skin would, we are at the spot again.

Maybe you know a solution for this problem for this skin.
Is there any support for a custom shutdown timer with this skin? I love it SO much, it handles LiveTV the best that I've seen so far. I just can't seem to find a way to add a custom submenu button for it. Is there something I'm missing?
(2015-01-02, 19:03)MadZeh Wrote: Maybe you know a solution for this problem for this skin.

Fixed with this commit.

(2015-01-03, 08:24)mikedpitt420 Wrote: Is there any support for a custom shutdown timer with this skin? I love it SO much, it handles LiveTV the best that I've seen so far. I just can't seem to find a way to add a custom submenu button for it. Is there something I'm missing?

Its in the shutdown menu (press "s" on keyboard or power menu option)
Is there a way to limit the number of recently added items in the widget? I recall it being possible on 4.x (and maybe also 5.x on Gotham) but I can't find it anymore. Setting recentlyaddeditems in advancedsettings.xml doesn't seem to do anything, does it only work when you add a higher than default value? I set it to 15...

It's mostly the series widget (which shows over 20 eps, I believe default is 35?) that I'd like to trim down.

Thanks
* MikroTik RB5009UG+S+IN :: ZyXEL GS1900-8HP v1 :: EAP615-Wall v1 :: Netgear GS108T v3 running OpenWrt 23.05
* LibreELEC 11:  HTPC Gigabyte Brix GB-BXA8-5545 with CEC adapter, Sony XR-64A84K :: Desktop AMD Ryzen 7 5800X / Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon 6700XT  / 27" Dell U2717D QHD
* Debian Bookworm x86_64: Celeron G1610, NFS/MariaDB/ZFS server
* Blog
For random and recommended episodes you can change it in the library data provider addon settings (under service addons). For all other types you can adjust a smart playlist and use that as widget.
Hi, I downloaded Kodi ver 14 and I'm trying to install Aeon Nox, but it keeps showing as Incompatible. I deleted the addons folder in the userdata folder, but it still show as incompatible.
Any suggestion to install the skin?
(2015-01-03, 15:12)tumama001 Wrote: Hi, I downloaded Kodi ver 14 and I'm trying to install Aeon Nox, but it keeps showing as Incompatible. I deleted the addons folder in the userdata folder, but it still show as incompatible.
Any suggestion to install the skin?

Download the zip from here and then "Install from zip".
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Can someone help me with something

I'm trying to add an Anime folder and make it go directly to a specific path ie: G:\Anime\

but the only way i found out how to do it so far is by setting that folder as a favorite.. but then when i set that as the default select action (ActiveWindow(10025,"G:\Anime\",return) it sends me to menu with Files/Playlist/Video addons.

I want to go straight into the anime folder when i click from the home menu, what default select action should i use for that?
(2015-01-03, 19:05)Shogunreaper Wrote: Can someone help me with something

I'm trying to add an Anime folder and make it go directly to a specific path ie: G:\Anime\

but the only way i found out how to do it so far is by setting that folder as a favorite.. but then when i set that as the default select action (ActiveWindow(10025,"G:\Anime\",return) it sends me to menu with Files/Playlist/Video addons.

I want to go straight into the anime folder when i click from the home menu, what default select action should i use for that?

For me what works is doing a custom shortcut without the quotes so ActivateWindow(10025,G:\Anime\,return) but that doesn't help if you want fanart or other library mode info.
(2015-01-03, 12:06)BigNoid Wrote: For random and recommended episodes you can change it in the library data provider addon settings (under service addons). For all other types you can adjust a smart playlist and use that as widget.

Cool, thanks! Will write that down somewhere, so I don't forget next time I do a clean install...
* MikroTik RB5009UG+S+IN :: ZyXEL GS1900-8HP v1 :: EAP615-Wall v1 :: Netgear GS108T v3 running OpenWrt 23.05
* LibreELEC 11:  HTPC Gigabyte Brix GB-BXA8-5545 with CEC adapter, Sony XR-64A84K :: Desktop AMD Ryzen 7 5800X / Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon 6700XT  / 27" Dell U2717D QHD
* Debian Bookworm x86_64: Celeron G1610, NFS/MariaDB/ZFS server
* Blog
(2015-01-03, 19:18)mikesilvo164 Wrote:

For me what works is doing a custom shortcut without the quotes so ActivateWindow(10025,G:\Anime\,return) but that doesn't help if you want fanart or other library mode info.

Yeah that does work. Would like to get the other stuff with it though.
(2015-01-03, 20:13)Shogunreaper Wrote:
(2015-01-03, 19:18)mikesilvo164 Wrote:

Yeah that does work. Would like to get the other stuff with it though.

As far as I know the other stuff like fanart, logos, or DiscArt is only available with items in your library and have the art in the database inserted by Artwork Downloader. If anybody else has a solution they will offer it up. I can only tell how I think it works. Hopefully someone else can provide more insight if it exist.
when I click on a movie set I can choose between the movies in that set. But if I don't want to choose a movie and want to go back to my moviewall, how do I do that? Because when I right click with the mouse button I get back to the Home Screen?
  • 173(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537