• 190(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2015-03-13, 20:09)sglavach Wrote: Having a problem with music controls using an Amazon FireTV (AFTV) and associated remote... Once you start playing music there is no way to get the music player controls to appear. With a keyboard attached you can hit the 'M' key but no way with the limited buttons on the AFTV remote.

Since remapping remote with limited buttons is not desirable I am not sure of best alternative? Confluence handles it by placing controls in the "Stat Line" above the main menu. This could be a nice additional option to add.

Has anyone tackled this issue? Suggestions? If someone pointed me to the associated xml files to place controls in the stat line I could take a hack at it... I know enough to be dangerous if pointed in the right direction.

Thanks!

Pressing enter, select, or ok depending on what the button is labeled on the remote should bring the osd up during fullscreen playback for both music and video.
Hi there

First off your skin is great! But I'm having some issues with the recent albums widget.
It does not load and i get some kind of error which says:

Script failed: library data provider.

I'm running kodi 14.1

Any idea on how to fix it?

Thnx in advance

Elton
(2015-03-13, 20:24)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-03-13, 20:09)sglavach Wrote: Having a problem with music controls using an Amazon FireTV (AFTV) and associated remote... Once you start playing music there is no way to get the music player controls to appear. With a keyboard attached you can hit the 'M' key but no way with the limited buttons on the AFTV remote.

Since remapping remote with limited buttons is not desirable I am not sure of best alternative? Confluence handles it by placing controls in the "Stat Line" above the main menu. This could be a nice additional option to add.

Has anyone tackled this issue? Suggestions? If someone pointed me to the associated xml files to place controls in the stat line I could take a hack at it... I know enough to be dangerous if pointed in the right direction.

Thanks!

Pressing enter, select, or ok depending on what the button is labeled on the remote should bring the osd up during fullscreen playback for both music and video.

To second this, I thought I was having the same issue but I had neglected to try the unlabelled "enter/ok" button in the center of the circle. That brings up the control menu for me.
(2015-03-13, 20:24)mikesilvo164 Wrote:

Thanks!

I knew it had to be something simple!

Thanks!
How can I change Home Page submenu text color on this skin? Any one familiar doing it?
(2015-03-18, 02:25)ramecex Wrote: How can I change Home Page submenu text color on this skin? Any one familiar doing it?

You would have to mod that yourself... I'm assuming you want to change the color of the focused submenu item... If so you need to add <textcolor>Your color goes here</textcolor> in between lines 190 and 198 in Home.xml
(2015-03-18, 03:03)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-03-18, 02:25)ramecex Wrote: How can I change Home Page submenu text color on this skin? Any one familiar doing it?

You would have to mod that yourself... I'm assuming you want to change the color of the focused submenu item... If so you need to add <textcolor>Your color goes here</textcolor> in between lines 190 and 198 in Home.xml

Thank you very much for your quick response, that is exactly what I wanted to do . I will try what you sugest tonight.
perhaps it is a Kodi flaw, but is there any way possible to differentiate and correctly mark a file with 7.1 surround sound? all files show 5.1 even if they are actually 7.1
(2015-03-18, 21:29)knives of ice Wrote: perhaps it is a Kodi flaw, but is there any way possible to differentiate and correctly mark a file with 7.1 surround sound? all files show 5.1 even if they are actually 7.1

If there is a 7.1 flag in the flags folder, it is definitely an issue with the way Kodi recognizes these tracks. I would first look in the media/flags folder for an image that matches the track in question. I would then post in the General Forum. I know this question has been asked before, and someone there could give you a technical explanation as to why.
Hello,

I've noticed a couple of problems with this skin when using it with a PVR add-on. The channel numbers are limited to double digits, instead of displaying OTA channels like 5.1, 5.2, 11.3, etc. Confluence displays them properly. The other somewhat annoying behavior is when using the channel up/down buttons, when you select a channel, the channel info banner & menu toolbar both stay visible instead of hiding automatically. You must press the m key to hide each time. I wasn't sure if the latter is a skin issue or not. Otherwise everything else works great. Any chance of maybe getting this tweaked or know of a workaround?

thx
I have customized this skin to use plexbmc but wondering if there is a way to add a widget from a video addon like Plexbmc? I already pointed everything else to the addon but cannot figure out how to create a recently added widget from it.
(2015-03-20, 05:29)rasstar Wrote: I have customized this skin to use plexbmc but wondering if there is a way to add a widget from a video addon like Plexbmc? I already pointed everything else to the addon but cannot figure out how to create a recently added widget from it.

As the creator of the plexbmc skin, I am sure BigNoid would be happy to help. You should send him a PM and include a link to the thread for the modded Aeon Nox 5. This subforum is not read nearly as often.
I actually got it done. I am not using a nodded aeon nox. I was able to point the menus to plexbmc and got the widgets working also.
(2015-03-08, 21:56)capfuturo Wrote: For latest Aeon Nox 5.5.9> Anyone wanting to have TvTunes and VideoExtras buttons also on Info screen (as shown below), just use the following DialogVideoInfo.xml

I finally got a chance to get on my computer and try this out. I thought it was a download link but when I click on it it takes me to a page with the code I guess. What do I do? I've never had to deal with anything like this before.
(2015-03-21, 07:04)Tatts4Life Wrote: I finally got a chance to get on my computer and try this out. I thought it was a download link but when I click on it it takes me to a page with the code I guess. What do I do? I've never had to deal with anything like this before.

Right click and save as. It is a another way to download certain things.
  • 190(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537