• 207(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
Hey guys.
First of all I would like to say thanks for all the fantastic informations for customizing and so on! Nod

But I've got a question. Is there any possibility to change the 'recently added movies' view widget like that list movie posters from mq5?

Example:
http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/...ulo2sn.jpg

Thank you very much in advance.
I have Aeon Nox setup with my own multiple background images. I ssh into my box and created a folder for each menu option and put as many background images I wanted into each of folder for each menu.

My question is. Is there a folder in Aeon Nox that I could just place each folder for each menu option in? So that when I do a back up the folders will be there when I restore my back up on a different box. Instead of having to ssh into the box again and having to create all the folders over again.

Thanks
(2015-04-05, 22:22)BigNoid Wrote:
(2015-04-03, 11:07)shadow Wrote: I have a request of this skin. When playing a raw Blu-ray filesystem and getting the option of which title to start could you have the skin show more information for each title like the number of chapters and runtime. When I was setting up OSMC on a Pi before I had got around to changing the skin to Aeon Nox, I noticed its default skin had those features .

It was really handy and helped me choose the right title without randomly testing titles.

I do not use this functionality so this must slipped by me. Will rip a bluray to iso and see what needs to be added.

Any hope of this actually happening soon? I have been watching more of my retail Blu-rays recently without ripping thanks to libaacs and I would still really like this feature.
(2015-09-14, 03:32)shadow Wrote:
(2015-04-05, 22:22)BigNoid Wrote:
(2015-04-03, 11:07)shadow Wrote: I have a request of this skin. When playing a raw Blu-ray filesystem and getting the option of which title to start could you have the skin show more information for each title like the number of chapters and runtime. When I was setting up OSMC on a Pi before I had got around to changing the skin to Aeon Nox, I noticed its default skin had those features .

It was really handy and helped me choose the right title without randomly testing titles.

I do not use this functionality so this must slipped by me. Will rip a bluray to iso and see what needs to be added.

Any hope of this actually happening soon? I have been watching more of my retail Blu-rays recently without ripping thanks to libaacs and I would still really like this feature.
Completely forgot about this...Just tested and I can add the minutes at least, but chapter count is not available afaict.
Nice skin. I'm a recent convert to Kodi from Plex and using PlexBMC. Are there instructions anywhere on how to setup the home screen and widgets for use with PlexBMC?

Also I notice none of the skins I've tried (including this one) can pull fan art from Plex Server for home screen back grounds, but can do so once you drill into the media library. Is there any way to fix this?

Should I jus abandon Plex Server and let Kodi manage my media?
I have added a font and edited font.xml to show teh new font correctly in skin. But how do I get a IDLOC # so it will display the name in appearence/settings screen. If I use 31391 as idloc it gives me 2 Arial options. One is true arial and 2nd is my newly added font. Thx
(2015-09-18, 20:32)yabel Wrote: I have added a font and edited font.xml to show teh new font correctly in skin. But how do I get a IDLOC # so it will display the name in appearence/settings screen. If I use 31391 as idloc it gives me 2 Arial options. One is true arial and 2nd is my newly added font. Thx

You would have to add a string id to string.po, fill in the name you want to use and add that number as idloc.
First of, thanks for this great skin, using it on all three Kodi devices in the house.

I try to keep my different devices in sync and have similar look and feel. At the same time I like too test new Kodi versions and new hardware, so that requires re-installs and setting up all settings again.

In my setup I have custom video nodes (Documentaries and Concerts), this is working great togheter with the Aeon Nox skin shortcuts. But it takes some time to set it up using the remote (haven´t found a good way to do this via command line yet).

Could it be possible to automatically create suggested menu items based on custom video nodes?

So instead of showing options, CUSTOM 1, CUSTOM 2, CUSTOM 3, it would find my video nodes and suggest DOCUMENTARIES, CONCERTS. All I would have to do is enable the item.

Maybe this is more applicable to the script skinsshortcuts, but I try posting here first.
The main menu is build using skin settings, so it doesn't apply to skin shortcuts. Starting from v16 you can easily copy the settings from the addon_data folder, but for v15 there's no easy way to copy skin settings from one system to another. You would have to manually edit the guisettings.xml by copying the skin settings part.
Thanks for the reply,

Sounds like the changes in v16 will help my case, great!
How about integrating Maniac's TV-mod?
It so far the best TV-Mod (skin for TV) I saw on Aeon Nox (Kodi):
- small list:13 - 15 entries in channel list
you have much more overview, whats on TV
- recording info on Homescreen (when "TV" is highlighted)
- darker BG on Homescreen "Video Info" -> better to read on bright BGs or bright Live-TV scenes
- Mini-EPG: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2112089
- better channel EPG:
Thx for thinking about it and sorry, if this was already asked before Wink
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Hi, I've just started to custiomise using the Skin setting menu and had the skin setup as I like it but all of a sudden I've lost the ability to edit the submenus the option isn't there like it used to be, has there been an update to the skin and if so how do I go about editing the submenus. If I could have any responses in as basic language as possible as I'm no IT expert!!

Update - Ignore, uninstalled and reinstalled and the option reappeared
Since I'm not the only one, I wonder if an update did in fact cause a change. All of my submenus disappeared a couple of nights ago after an update. Went into skin settings and reset just my VIDEOS section to see if that'd bring them back. Instead it replaced that part of the main menu w/ MUSIC (which is where music used to be prior to me reordering my main menu). Except now I have two MUSIC menus (w/ submenus, mind you) and no VIDEO menu at all. My MOVIES / TV SHOWS / etc still don't have any submenus either. I initially chalked this up to a corrupted guisettings file until I saw LFC383's post today. Anybody else experienced this lately?
Nevermind, I see it is in fact an issue, w/ a possible fix: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=239676
Urgent question! :o

between movies in a que or when runnin cinemavision there is a millisecond annoying pause icon that flashes on the screen between movies.

i have a cinema party on friday and i need to know how to hide that crap between movies? :/
  • 207(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537