• 238(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
You can setup the fallback images to in each section too. It's in the side blade-->backgrounds.
(2016-12-03, 10:42)BigNoid Wrote: You can setup the fallback images to in each section too. It's in the side blade-->backgrounds.

Not sure what you mean or how to set this up?

Will it stop the default spaceman screen ever showing in my build?
Yup. In each section, including settings, you can go to the left side menu and click on backgrounds. Choose fallback and set that up like you would a main menu item.
(2016-12-03, 11:41)BigNoid Wrote: Yup. In each section, including settings, you can go to the left side menu and click on backgrounds. Choose fallback and set that up like you would a main menu item.

Many thanks, found the option and changed it

Would be easier to be able to change the default screen though
Update off 5.9.6 failure in kodi 17 latest beta, both true repo and as zip are failing to update.
(2016-12-09, 08:07)eddedrukker Wrote: Update off 5.9.6 failure in kodi 17 latest beta, both true repo and as zip are failing to update.

Yeah that's a bug in Kodi core on Windows. If you switch to another skin, you can update the skin, but not when it's in use. Should be fixed in next beta/rc of Kodi.
(2016-12-09, 08:40)BigNoid Wrote:
(2016-12-09, 08:07)eddedrukker Wrote: Update off 5.9.6 failure in kodi 17 latest beta, both true repo and as zip are failing to update.

Yeah that's a bug in Kodi core on Windows. If you switch to another skin, you can update the skin, but not when it's in use. Should be fixed in next beta/rc of Kodi.
See http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2473784 for test build
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks for an amazing skin!

I have been using Hyper Launcher addon for launching game roms which can be found here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258159

When returning to KODI after launching game I get two boxes on screen for few seconds, then returns to default view. Is there any way to bypass or stop these boxes showing up?

watch gallery
Anyone knows how to get this feature back? When I had XMBC (before KODI) I was able to get Low List view in Aeon Nox and at the same time I had boxes and CD arts instead of just the posters, boxes of (3D, Bluray, etc...). But now I am able to apply this feature only in ShowCase and Shift views only and there's no CDs at all BTW. I need to get them in Low List view. Thanks in advance.
(2016-12-09, 14:44)td75 Wrote: Thanks for an amazing skin!

I have been using Hyper Launcher addon for launching game roms which can be found here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258159

When returning to KODI after launching game I get two boxes on screen for few seconds, then returns to default view. Is there any way to bypass or stop these boxes showing up?

watch gallery

Its because the content is not yet determined so it shows bit of all views. It's been like this for ages and I think it's also in other skins.

(2016-12-13, 22:14)faroukzidane Wrote: Anyone knows how to get this feature back? When I had XMBC (before KODI) I was able to get Low List view in Aeon Nox and at the same time I had boxes and CD arts instead of just the posters, boxes of (3D, Bluray, etc...). But now I am able to apply this feature only in ShowCase and Shift views only and there's no CDs at all BTW. I need to get them in Low List view. Thanks in advance.

Aeon Nox 5 never had or will have boxes. My guess is you are using a mod.
Ok. Equipment: FireTv and Firestick. Personal test build ( Archangel ) using Aeon Nox 5 Redux (5.97) on Krypton 17 b6. Followed many "how to directions" and my menu bar color has yet to change and it's font. Followed several instructions from here and beyond and no freakin luck. Somebody has to know why. Anyone?? I can paste info if need be.

Thank you
(2016-12-15, 07:43)rosario04 Wrote: Ok. Equipment: FireTv and Firestick. Personal test build ( Archangel ) using Aeon Nox 5 Redux (5.97) on Krypton 17 b6. Followed many "how to directions" and my menu bar color has yet to change and it's font. Followed several instructions from here and beyond and no freakin luck. Somebody has to know why. Anyone?? I can paste info if need be.

Thank you
Not sure which mod you are using, but the Aeon Nox from this thread doesn't have an option to color the main menu bar.
So, that's why the Texture Tool, Photofiltre programs did not change anything. Thank you.
Wow, thanks for another awesome skin! Have just started using Krypton beta and Aeon Nox skin and is working great!

When in setting menu and going between submenus have found the constant slide down/up animation can be quite distracting and somehow confuses me! I don't recall this before in Jarvis or was it a more subtle animation. Is there anyway to only animate when first entering the menu and then when exiting again and not between all submenus?
Is anyone using Artwork Downloader in Krypton? I can't seem to get it to work when I select "run in background" in settings. Was working fine in Jarvis. It does still work if I just select run within the app, but just not in background for some reason. This was a nice app to have in the favorite menu.
  • 238(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537