• 240(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2016-12-29, 17:31)BigNoid Wrote:
(2016-12-29, 14:23)tjost Wrote: Ok thank you, now i have the Menu Points but not the submenu points.
What do i have to do next?
Download the zip from the page i linked in my post and install that.

(2016-12-29, 14:37)orangesky Wrote: Hi Bignoid, can you please make the "View and Misc Options" side menu available for movie sets/collections? It defaults to Wall view and the View menu isn't available, so you can't change it. Also, can you please add an option to hide the theme progress bar? Thanks!

Screenshots please. There should be 8 views for sets available and I don't know what you mean with the theme progress bar Smile

I'll try and give you more info on the View menu, but I can't take a screen snapshot because it's missing. I'll try and explain. If I go to Movies, then Sets, then select any collection, if the view is set as Wall, then I can no longer get to the View menu. It's like it is in Kiosk Mode - but I've not set that option. All my sets/collections were all set to view type Wall after upgrading to LibreELEC and/or latest dev version of Aeon Nox 5.

Here's a snapshot of the theme progress bar:

Much appreciated.
Aeon Nox 5, Krypton, LibreELEC (Generic x86 64 7.90.010 ALPHA), Intel NUC D34010WYK
Ah okay, got it. I can reproduce that with the wall view. Will fix that. Will see if I do the tvtunes bit again, iirc I dropped it a while back because of the privacy issues with the addon.
Kina strange,
Yesterdau i downloaded this zip but it didn't install. Get an Error Zip is not right. So i searched i Version 1.0.13 installed this ok but no sub Menus.
Today i downloaded it again and i worked.
Thank you very much.
This is the best Skin in my opinion.
(2016-12-29, 21:56)BigNoid Wrote: Ah okay, got it. I can reproduce that with the wall view. Will fix that. Will see if I do the tvtunes bit again, iirc I dropped it a while back because of the privacy issues with the addon.

Cheers!!
Aeon Nox 5, Krypton, LibreELEC (Generic x86 64 7.90.010 ALPHA), Intel NUC D34010WYK
how to get sounds for this skin?
(2017-01-03, 02:18)Shogunreaper Wrote: how to get sounds for this skin?

The same way as for all skins. Enable it in the system settings, audio tab and select the guisounds you want.
(2017-01-03, 11:08)BigNoid Wrote:

The same way as for all skins. Enable it in the system settings, audio tab and select the guisounds you want.

but this skin doesn't have any sounds to select or download?

and selecting the kodi gui sounds doesn't do anything for me.
(2017-01-03, 14:52)Shogunreaper Wrote:
(2017-01-03, 11:08)BigNoid Wrote:

but this skin doesn't have any sounds to select or download?

and selecting the kodi gui sounds doesn't do anything for me.

See here Aeon Nox 5, Kodi 16.1

The GUI Sounds don't have anything to do with the skin since version 16. They are a global setting, so if those don't work there must be something wrong on your system.
(2017-01-03, 15:03)BigNoid Wrote: The GUI Sounds don't have anything to do with the skin since version 16. They are a global setting, so if those don't work there must be something wrong on your system.

if they don't have anything to do with skins then what has changed? Why are there separate gui sounds for skins now?

why did sounds suddenly stop working with this skin when they worked in previous kodi versions for me?
(2017-01-03, 16:33)Shogunreaper Wrote:
(2017-01-03, 15:03)BigNoid Wrote: The GUI Sounds don't have anything to do with the skin since version 16. They are a global setting, so if those don't work there must be something wrong on your system.

if they don't have anything to do with skins then what has changed? Why are there separate gui sounds for skins now?

why did sounds suddenly stop working with this skin when they worked in previous kodi versions for me?

Change to the default skin and see if they work Wink
Hi in version 17 the music ratings set in the mp3file aren't showing in the Current Playing or when browsing the library, apparently only the media info when the track is playing. I got this info from the music section: "Its probably just a skin problem showing them. They should still be in the "rating" field of the DB." I tested in Confluence and the ratings show there. Thanks!
(2016-12-19, 22:01)td75 Wrote: Also is it possible to hide the Studio and Genre that's been added at the bottom of the screen?

Have you been able to figure out how to remove this from the logo view?

Thanks!
(2017-01-04, 00:11)elra Wrote: Hi in version 17 the music ratings set in the mp3file aren't showing in the Current Playing or when browsing the library, apparently only the media info when the track is playing. I got this info from the music section: "Its probably just a skin problem showing them. They should still be in the "rating" field of the DB." I tested in Confluence and the ratings show there. Thanks!

I fixed this a few days ago. I'll push an update to repo next week with this fix inluded.
(2017-01-04, 00:37)BigNoid Wrote: I fixed this a few days ago. I'll push an update to repo next week with this fix inluded.

Thanks BigNoid! I'll ask another question here that might get noticed faster than its own thread.

Is is possible to set a default view other than List for video addons? Maybe through editing of files? I never found how to in 16, and now I installed 17 and saw the new icon view in Estuary is the default for video addons, it's not great because the thumbnails are too small in estuary but in Aeon Nox they'd be the perfect size. Having a list is a lot less handy than seeing a page of icons imo, for instance: youtube (which now has lost its own option to set default view!) and others. Thanks!
  • 240(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537