• 241(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2017-01-03, 16:48)BigNoid Wrote:
(2017-01-03, 16:33)Shogunreaper Wrote:
(2017-01-03, 15:03)BigNoid Wrote: The GUI Sounds don't have anything to do with the skin since version 16. They are a global setting, so if those don't work there must be something wrong on your system.

if they don't have anything to do with skins then what has changed? Why are there separate gui sounds for skins now?

why did sounds suddenly stop working with this skin when they worked in previous kodi versions for me?

Change to the default skin and see if they work Wink

No sounds don't work on any skins for me.
Yeah, that was my point. So there may be some other problem on your system. It's not something a skin can cause or fix.
It's not my system that's the problem as it works in previous kodis just fine.
Video 
First - "Aeon Nox" have been my one and only choice for skin since a couple of generations of XBMC. Checking new skins every major update of XBMC/KODI - still not found any better for what I want. Great work - truly! Smile A huge kudos for this!

So, I have had this question on my "to post"-list for several years now. Hope my question make sense...

1. I have a folder with a number of short video-files - not all recognizable by database.

2. I want to add a main menu-item - lets call it "VIDEO-MIX".

3. By choosing "VIDEO-MIX" it will start to play a random video from the mentioned folder (recognized or not) and then just continue to play another random video and so forth until stopped...

I am no programmer (maybe script-kiddie) - but I have really tried to get this to work for some time now. Think I have made three major efforts since I begun using XBMC - but to no progress. Best trace I got was someone telling me to code it using <insert a lot of nice code language here> - which is way off the chart for me.

So, can anyone tell me if this is possible using KODI 17rc2 (witch I just updated to and was reminded of this) - with or without a simple add-on (that I can manage on a beginner/intermediate level) - or is my quest for this function futile and something to just let go. Huh

In any case - have the best of 2017 and enjoy the media that you watch and listen to! Nod

Cheers!
(2017-01-04, 00:23)indy5 Wrote:
(2016-12-19, 22:01)td75 Wrote: Also is it possible to hide the Studio and Genre that's been added at the bottom of the screen?

Have you been able to figure out how to remove this from the logo view?

Thanks!

Still haven't found out how.. will keep searching!
Hey Big,

since a few years i use Aeon Nox Skin on my System and i am very happy with it.

But in the last weeks i got some problems which i dont know what happend.

First of all i got the asrock j3455 itx Board and have power for the skin.

So here are the problems:

1. When i go on films and choose one film every time movie begins to start on the backgound. Forward the menue will be stay. When i click again on the movie, menue closed and start normally. I like to start the film at one click not on twice. Is it possible or whats working wrong? :-)

2. On LiveTV when i watch and then used the info button to read the infos only a few words will be show not the whole text like on epg. Can i change this, to have the whole text of the program information?

3. When i paused an film after 2/3 seconds will be show what film it is. It shows me: YOU´RE WATCHING (is it possible to make this in german and when yes where) and is it possible to add the film poster on the under right side? Maybe on the next update? :-)

Thx for helping

hackbird
(2017-01-05, 14:38)td75 Wrote:
(2017-01-04, 00:23)indy5 Wrote:
(2016-12-19, 22:01)td75 Wrote: Also is it possible to hide the Studio and Genre that's been added at the bottom of the screen?

Have you been able to figure out how to remove this from the logo view?

Thanks!

Still haven't found out how.. will keep searching!

I removed Control.IsVisible(59) from line 87 in MyVideoNav.xml - this seems to work, not sure if it affects anything else? Be nice if there could be a toggle to turn this on/off.
Can someone help me getting the IP address on the menu bar next to the weather and time.
Hi,

I have a problem with Aeon Nox 5.9.8 in Kodi 17 rc2 on a AFTV Box 1.
As soon as I start replaying a Live TV channel the channel list disappears and the background turns black.
The channel list seems to be still there, also the scrollbar is visible and going up down I see the EPG Information of the channels but did not see the list. When stopping the playback it works again.

Attached two screenshots.

Thanks,
crispyduck

When you use the player controls in version 17, fast forward and rewind have been replaced by a much slower variant: speed 1.10 to 1.50. Is this intended? And is there any way to modify it back to the old way? Thanks!
(2017-01-07, 15:49)elra Wrote: When you use the player controls in version 17, fast forward and rewind have been replaced by a much slower variant: speed 1.10 to 1.50. Is this intended? And is there any way to modify it back to the old way? Thanks!

If you want to revert it, rollback this commit:
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/comm...c3d929fc71
i was able to get one sound to work on the skin

when using the guide button on my controller to go back to home it plays a sound

but no other button does.
Hey Bignoid, just letting you know saw a new update to the skin came out, but the fix to show song ratings not showing in the now playing playlist you said would be included on next update doesn't seem to be included.
(2017-01-13, 21:12)elra Wrote: Hey Bignoid, just letting you know saw a new update to the skin came out, but the fix to show song ratings not showing in the now playing playlist you said would be included on next uipdate doesn't seem to be included.

Oh I guess I misunderstood. Ratings were also broken in Music listings. Those should be fixed. I didn't look at the music playlist window :/
Will look at it, thx.
(2017-01-13, 21:15)BigNoid Wrote: Oh I guess I misunderstood. Ratings were also broken in Music listings. Those should be fixed. I didn't look at the music playlist window :/
Will look at it, thx.

Oh, I just checked music listings and my ratings aren't showing up in there either though?
  • 241(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537