• 249(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2017-04-25, 09:01)TCCalvin Wrote: After the recent update, I've had to add this again, is there no way of adding it as a default?

I've used Aeon Nox for years and I normally add a line to the variables.xml so that if a show doesn't have a Season poster, it will fall back to the Show poster. Otherwise you're left with the ugly white folder on a black background.

<value condition="Container.Content(seasons) + IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(season.poster))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.poster)]</value>

Might help if you were more specific cause I'm pretty sure it is default behavior to fallback to TVShow poster when Season poster is not available but since I have no idea what variable you speak of it is hard to know definitively.
(2017-04-25, 20:52)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-04-25, 09:01)TCCalvin Wrote: After the recent update, I've had to add this again, is there no way of adding it as a default?

I've used Aeon Nox for years and I normally add a line to the variables.xml so that if a show doesn't have a Season poster, it will fall back to the Show poster. Otherwise you're left with the ugly white folder on a black background.

<value condition="Container.Content(seasons) + IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(season.poster))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.poster)]</value>

Might help if you were more specific cause I'm pretty sure it is default behavior to fallback to TVShow poster when Season poster is not available but since I have no idea what variable you speak of it is hard to know definitively.

For me it isn't ... thanks for this @TCCalvin. Looks way better.
CoreElec on a tn95 (s905x). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
(2017-04-21, 07:48)bitbanger Wrote:
(2017-04-20, 16:17)Harald654 Wrote: great Skin,

can sombody explain me for what are the "Live TV" widget and how can i use it?
It's for the Kodi PVR functionalities: Look at the wiki to start http://kodi.wiki/view/PVR
and check the related Kodi forum area: http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=167
I think we are talking about each other.
I mean the widget witch can display different things in the upper part of the menu
if i select "Live Tv" nothing is displayed

In the few cases I've seen an empty season poster it was always remedied by refreshing the tvshow. In that case core adds the tvshow poster automatically. But I can add this fallback as well, sure.
Great theme, any plans in the future to include the option to make the main menu vertical on the left side instead of the classic horizontal menu? If not I'd love to see the menu shortcut widget that pops up above the menu to already fill up the full upper screen. I'm sorry if I'm not making any sense. It just seems the small square box that pops up first is kinda pointless. Anyways great work regardless.
I'm trying to add or change the colors that come with this skin but I'm having some trouble. I changed the hex values of the ones I want but for some reason the changes are just showing up as blank
can someone tell me how to hide the OSD when fast forwarding please
Hi BigNoid.

As Aeon Nox is not on Transifex :

https://www.transifex.com/teamxbmc/kodi-...age/fr_FR/

Here is 2 little corrections about french translation :

Actually :

Code:
msgctxt "#31168"
msgid "h"
msgstr "abrév. pour Heure(s)"

msgctxt "#31169"
msgid "m"
msgstr "abrév. pour Minute(s)"

Should be :

Code:
msgctxt "#31168"
msgid "h"
msgstr "h"

msgctxt "#31169"
msgid "m"
msgstr "m"

Because those strings are used in Netflix style pause skin :

Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
hi trying toinstall, get errors
I have Kodi 17.1 installed, official release

Trying to install this skin
I get this error
the dependancy on xbmc.gui version 5.9.0 could not be satisfied

any ideas ?
what else do Inned to install (manually ??)
hi.
I have the same issue installing Aeon Nox on 17.1

Fresh install and the first task to install a new skin fails with error messages.
By the way any skin install fails on this fresh install.
(2017-05-20, 06:45)midogrumpy Wrote: hi trying toinstall, get errors
I have Kodi 17.1 installed, official release

Trying to install this skin
I get this error
the dependancy on xbmc.gui version 5.9.0 could not be satisfied

any ideas ?
what else do Inned to install (manually ??)

Install Kodi 17.3 and try again.
(2017-05-29, 10:22)Jeffers24 Wrote: Install Kodi 17.3 and try again.

What about OPENELEC 8.03 which is KODI 17.1 ?
Any one with issues installing try going to the add-on browser > Install from repository > Kodi add-on repository > Look and feel > Skins > Aeon Nox > Install.

If that doesn't work try checking for updates in the side menu of the add-on browser and try again:
Pic is from Estuary.
Thank you. That worked!
I apologize I have asked about this issue before. But after doing a complete fresh install without using any backups of anything I still can't see music ratings in the list views anywhere, or the playlist window of songs when I start a playlist. By which I mean the stars are transparent. I do however see the ratings on the music info when playing songs, or if I press info on a song. Thank you for any assistance.

edit: Is there nothing that can be done about this? Am i the only one that can't see music ratings?
  • 249(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537