• 251(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2017-09-05, 00:35)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-09-01, 03:35)Edworld Wrote: Bignoid,

Not sure if there is an issue on my side, but can't get the movie set info to display. Does it still work with skin.info.service?

Thanks

Please try my skin repo version of skin.info.service for Krypton or my forked master branch version for Leia.

Please remove -master from the end of the folder name before/after extracting.

thanks!
Hi
I tried to search first but didn't find an answer Sad
According to this
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/issues/713
NoTo font should include Hebrew but it's never worked for me
I get only "squares" when using Hebrew GUI with either default or NoTo fonts
Is there another setting I'm missing?
Thanks in advance.
(2017-09-07, 21:16)Omrij Wrote: Hi
I tried to search first but didn't find an answer Sad
According to this
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/issues/713
NoTo font should include Hebrew but it's never worked for me
I get only "squares" when using Hebrew GUI with either default or NoTo fonts
Is there another setting I'm missing?
Thanks in advance.

Not sure if default Noto font displays Hebrew but you can Google search Noto Hebrew and download the ttf file and rename and replace it with NotoSans-Regular.ttf (Case is important so rename exactly) in the skins font folder.

That should work for all languages supported by their respective Noto font.

Untested so "should work" is only based on the spacing the font should have and if you followed my install instructions correctly.

Obviously you will need to restart Kodi and select Noto again as your font if not already done so.
I see
I prefer a skin with oob support for Hebrew, I can't afford it to break upon updates while I'm away.
Thank you.
(2017-09-08, 09:17)Omrij Wrote: I see
I prefer a skin with oob support for Hebrew, I can't afford it to break upon updates while I'm away.
Thank you.
If you prefer a skin with that feature then by all means use whatever skin works best for you.
Spice of life and all of that Nod

I feel it necessary to mention that if it doesn't work for your situation because you cannot figure out how to disable auto updates then IMHO you should definitely use that other skin Wink

BigNoid thinks it works and the user confirmed it works so... Maybe the issue is you and what you are doing?

The time it took to adapt this font and add to the skin is more than worth you taking the small amount of time to add it. If you won't or can't be bothered to do so then... Rolleyes

Next time please, at least, try asking a question that does not take any time or research to respond to cause my time and many others are just as valuable as your own Wink

Yeah, sorry folks. I'm a little more pissed off by this persons second post than I should be and it is probably not even worth getting upset over (since this has nothing to do with me whatsoeverConfused) but you know... It is what it is Cool

Anywho... My bad and sorry for the noise.
I already did my research and didn't find an answer.
I know how to turn off auto update, but I still like to be on latest release (maybe some kind of OCD Smile )
I asked here because maybe I'm missing something in settings like character encoding (although I tried all relevant afaik).

Don't know why you're pissed off, I know I can change fonts manually, but according to the closed issue I linked it should work. So I'm guessing I'm missing something and I thought anyone here could guide me.
If you're time is too valuable to help, than by all means, you're help is not appriciated.

Carry on, no need to continue with my question.
Edit:
Noto fonts has 583 Languages, Hebrew isn't among them
https://www.google.com/get/noto/#sans-lgc
Well... darn. I did not expect you to respond so nicely and now I feel bad Sad

I tried it myself and Hebrew characters using Noto font are all looking like zeros to me.

I installed the Noto font from here then extracted the sans version and renamed and replaced like I said above to test and it only worked for the main menu. Not sure if it will be different for your system but you can try, test your results, and report back your findings.

The only way I know how to proceed is to try and go from there...
The font in your link has Hebrew but lacks English Smile
anyhow, I moved to your mod and using arial for now
Thank you for the effort and sorry for the trouble
(2017-09-08, 11:02)Omrij Wrote: The font in your link has Hebrew but lacks English Smile
anyhow, I moved to your mod and using arial for now
Thank you for the effort and sorry for the trouble

I always prefer users to stick with Original Nox 5 but since I feel like I was being unfair to you I will only say...

Glad everything worked out in the end.

Sorry for being an a** Confused Smile
Is there a reason my music tag ratings are not showing in listings and current playlist, but they are when the song is playing fullscreen? (the stars). I've noticed some other skins also don't show my music tag ratings and some do, trying to make sense of it, perhaps there's an option or file i can change? thank you!
View Setting.
My favourite view is 'low list'.
The default view tends to be 'list'.
Is it possible to set the skin default view to low list for all addons?
Or, do I have to set each separate addon's default view to low list?
I would like to report a missing information element in TV channel views.

The EPG source looks like this:
Code:
<programme start="20170924160500 +0200" stop="20170924180000 +0200" channel="HBOHD">
    <title lang="hu">Paul Sneijder új élete</title>
    <sub-title lang="hu">francia-kan. dráma, 2016</sub-title>
    <desc>A legidősebb lányának tragikus halála felnyitja a vezérigazgató Paul (Thierry Lhermitte) szemét, rájön, hogy a munkája már nem érdekli, családi élete sivár. A férfi radikális lépésre szánja el magát.</desc>
</programme>

All three elements are visible in Estuary skin.

However the "sub-title" information is missing on both channel list and OSD channel list view in Aeon Nox.

This particularly an issue when the detailed program information is only available in this field which is not visible in Aeon Nox. Unfortunatley I do not know which Kodi information element this field is mapped to. It should be added to the OSD channel view at least.
hi guys, i used to have nox with kodi with a horizontal banner view, the tv show sinopsis and displaying tv shows logo at the same time, i dont have that pc anymore and have a new one so i just installed latest kodi and aeon nox but now i only have limited options in the way i can see my tv shows and to display banners i only have the BannerWall option, what am i doing wrong here? Or Nox just dont have all the view modiications options in the new version?
  • 251(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537