•   
  • 254(current)
[Release] Aeon Nox 5
(2018-01-17, 09:56)Karellen Wrote: Hi mikeSiLVO

I am looking at the Event Log screen and notice the formatting is a bit off. Also, once an entry is highlighted, the text disappears.

Is this an easy fix?

@Karellen Hmmm... That's weird. I don't recall this ever being broken or me fixing it in my mod without sending a PR.

Please replace EventLog.xml in the skins 1080i folder with this ONE.

After replacing file perform either a skin change, skin reload, or Kodi restart and see if that fixes all your issues. If so I will send PR to BigNoid.

Thanks.
Great, that has fixed it @mikeSiLVO

Thank you!!

My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki) || Artwork (wiki) | NFO_files (wiki) | Import-Export_library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | Movie_Sets (wiki)
(2018-01-17, 10:37)Karellen Wrote: Great, that has fixed it @mikeSiLVO

Thank you!!

PR Sent to BigNoid. Thanks for reporting and testing!
Do you have any idea what the Alarm Clock is? All I can think of is the shutdown timer, but I don't use that. Is there Alarm Clock somewhere?
My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki) || Artwork (wiki) | NFO_files (wiki) | Import-Export_library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | Movie_Sets (wiki)
Afraid not. I can't see any AlarmClocks in Aeon Nox 5 other than the shutdown timer and the one in the onclick customizer. None of those would start as soon as Kodi does.

Are you using Leia and Aeon Nox 5 from Kodi repo or GitHub?
Using v17.6 and Aeon Nox 5 from Official Repo.

I am not aware of any Alarm Clock in Kodi, and I don't have any "clock" type add-ons installed. The event log page is infested with these Alarm Clock entries.
My Signature
AlarmClocks are a skinning thing (possibly add-on too, but I don't know about that) to perform a Built-In after a certain amount of seconds.

I really do not see how it could be the skin but I will gladly take a look at a log to see if I can notice anything else that may be causing it.
Just looking through the log now. I see this at line 13,315

12:46:04.165 T:8392   DEBUG: CGUIWindowManager:TonguereviousWindow: Deactivate
12:46:04.166 T:8392 DEBUG: started alarm with name: sssssscreensaver
12:46:04.166 T:8392 DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit () ------
12:46:04.166 T:8392 DEBUG: CGUIWindowManager:TonguereviousWindow: Activate new
12:46:04.166 T:8392 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (Home.xml) ------
12:46:04.166 T:3108 DEBUG: Thread AlarmClock start, auto delete: false

https://paste.ubuntu.com/26403387/

You think it is related to the screensaver?
My Signature
Yep, I think so.
Thank you @mikeSiLVO

Smile
My Signature
  •   
  • 254(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 54.337