Setting language of tv shows
I have movies and tvshows in English and Hungarian. I would like to show these differentiated in a library, such as: flag next to the video, filtering via smart playlists etc. For this, I guess the prerequisite would be to populate streamdetails/audio/language for files other than .mkvs. I have all movies and tvshows in folders ending with HUN in case of Hungarian language and I am fine with generating an nfo per dir for instructing XBMC about the language. This works quite well with movies (movie.nfo containing only this XML snippet and an imdb url), however it does not work at all for tv shows. I have the following content in tvshow.nfo:

Code:
<tvshow><fileinfo><streamdetails><audio><language>hun</language></audio></streamdetails></fileinfo></tvshow>
http://thetvdb.com/index.php?tab=series&id=75760

And the language is not picked up by XBMC. I understand that it might work with an nfo file per episode, however that I would like to avoid considering the number of episodes...

Any ideas how I could set from nfo the language for the entire tv show?
And further on, I am using the standard Confluence skin on Raspberry, is there any skin mod that shows the language as flag not only on the video info screen, but already in the browser (e.g. next to rating and sd/hd)?
Addition: if I do set the language with a per-episode nfo file, I am not able to set up a smart playlist to show TV shows with the specific language, only episodes. So I would need to set the language on the tv show level.
bump

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Setting language of tv shows0