[MQ5] Overlays too dark to see fanart
Can't seem to wrap my head around this - in any view the overlays are far too dark to see the fanart. It definitely is there as I can see it in the transition when going back to the main menu. I've been through the settings but nothing helps - can anyone suggest what I can do to make the overlays more transparent?

Here are examples:

I don't think there is a way to change this from inside XBMC. There is a relatively quick solution for some of the viewtypes, including the Panel viewtype on your screenshots.

- Open "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq5\720p\includes.xml".

- Search for the two occurrences of the following line:
Code:
<animation effect="fade" end="95" condition="true">Conditional</animation>

- In both cases, change the value "95" to a lower one, I'd say around "70".

- Save the file, and open XBMC.

Keep in mind these changes will be gone if and when the skin gets updated, so better keep a copy of these instructions.
(2014-01-18, 04:16)CutSickAss Wrote: I don't think there is a way to change this from inside XBMC. There is a relatively quick solution for some of the viewtypes, including the Panel viewtype on your screenshots.

- Open "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq5\720p\includes.xml".

- Search for the two occurrences of the following line:
Code:
<animation effect="fade" end="95" condition="true">Conditional</animation>

- In both cases, change the value "95" to a lower one, I'd say around "70".

- Save the file, and open XBMC.

Keep in mind these changes will be gone if and when the skin gets updated, so better keep a copy of these instructions.

Fantastic, that's the one. Thanks very much!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MQ5] Overlays too dark to see fanart0