• 7(current)
Beta XONE
The download link is now on the first page.
thanks senna creat other skins this is the most best.Nod
I have to install last version of kodi?Huh
Hi michel1

You need Kodi v15.1 “Isengard, and all will work nicely.
I will put the newer version in the next ten days.

Best Regards.
Hi senna99,
I'm trying to contact you to ask about giantbomb widget present on your skin.
I'm trying to incorporate it on my mod of xperience1080 but I need your help to change displayed "video trailers" to "Latest videos" (by giantbomb).

I have this code:

Code:
<content
limit="22"
target="video">
plugin://plugin.video.giantbomb/mode=2&amp;name=Trailers&amp;url=http%3a%2f%2fapi.giantbomb.com%2fvideos%2f%3fapi_key%3dfa96542d69b4af7f31c2049ace5d89e84e225bef%26video_type%3d7%26sort%3d-publish_date%26format%3djson</content>

Do you know "Latest videos" url?

There is a way to play this on a preview video window (no fullscreen).

thanks.
JdAb.
(2015-10-11, 21:11)JdAb Wrote: Hi senna99,
I'm trying to contact you to ask about giantbomb widget present on your skin.
I'm trying to incorporate it on my mod of xperience1080 but I need your help to change displayed "video trailers" to "Latest videos" (by giantbomb).

I have this code:

Code:
<content
limit="22"
target="video">
plugin://plugin.video.giantbomb/mode=2&amp;name=Trailers&amp;url=http%3a%2f%2fapi.giantbomb.com%2fvideos%2f%3fapi_key%3dfa96542d69b4af7f31c2049ace5d89e84e225bef%26video_type%3d7%26sort%3d-publish_date%26format%3djson</content>

Do you know "Latest videos" url?

There is a way to play this on a preview video window (no fullscreen).

thanks.
JdAb.

Latest

Quote:<content>plugin://plugin.video.giantbomb/?mode=2&amp;name=Latest&amp;url=http%3a%2f%2fapi.giantbomb.com%2fvideos%2f%3fapi_key%3dfa96542d69b4af7f31c2049ace5d89e84e225bef%26sort%3d-publish_date%26format%3djson</content>

Trailers

Quote:<content>plugin://plugin.video.giantbomb/?mode=2&amp;name=Trailers&amp;url=http%3a%2f%2fapi.giantbomb.com%2fvideos%2f%3fapi_key%3dfa96542d69b4af7f31c2049ace5d89e84e225bef%26video_type%3d7%26sort%3d-publish_date%26format%3djson</content>

I hope I was helped with this.
How to bypass fullscreen, l don't know, before l was use this command.

Quote:<onup>PlayMedia($INFO[Container(1).ListItem.FilenameAndPath],1)</onup>

Best regards.
THANKS ! For the info senna99.

Quote:Latest

<content>plugin://plugin.video.giantbomb/?mode=2&amp;name=Latest&amp;url=http%3a%2f%2fapi.giantbomb.com%2fvideos%2f%3fapi_key%3dfa96542d69b4a​f7f31c2049ace5d89e84e225bef%26sort%3d-publish_date%26format%3djson</content>

Working !
This is a feature request, would it be possible to make some of the features in the skin more modular?
Just to clarify, I think it would be swell if features like steam, games, Netflix, Hulu, and xbl friends list and stuff could be separate addons. That way others can more esially integrate those features in other skins!

It's not a high priority for me, but it would be nice to see that. You can even make all the addons go into your own repository!
(2015-11-06, 02:20)FLMS1 Wrote: This is a feature request, would it be possible to make some of the features in the skin more modular?
Just to clarify, I think it would be swell if features like steam, games, Netflix, Hulu, and xbl friends list and stuff could be separate addons. That way others can more esially integrate those features in other skins!

It's not a high priority for me, but it would be nice to see that. You can even make all the addons go into your own repository!

Netflix, Hulu, and xbl friends are not designed to be separate addons, but if you need for your skin feel free to copy and paste the codes.

Best regards.
Hi

Here it is small preview, how it will look games library it still is beta version.
In this moment is possible to add 62 games.
My python script download itself games cover and fan art, only for now I still have trouble with games info, it works but not how I wish.
This is not something special but in future I hope it will look better.

As always, it's hard to list all the patches and enhancements in the latest version, but who likes this style of interface is free to test.

Thank you.

Please make a copy of your folder:
C:\Users\your pc name\AppData\Roaming\Kodi

Support for xbox 360 controller, with extra scripts.
It is necessary to disable joystick support in kodi settings.

Mouse support in skin is ready.
Just trying to install this and straight away one glaring spelling error

You currently have SING IN rather than SIGN IN

Unless it is not a spelling error and indeed you do have to sing but with a voice such as mine, it would probably trigger a nuclear war Smile
(2015-12-19, 19:06)Bridgwater Wrote: Just trying to install this and straight away one glaring spelling error

You currently have SING IN rather than SIGN IN

Unless it is not a spelling error and indeed you do have to sing but with a voice such as mine, it would probably trigger a nuclear war Smile

It is a mistake, and for sure not the only one in skin.
All of this is still in the development stage, if you not like this project that is OK.
I just want to share with others my version, for the development of any project needs a lot of time.
I wrote hundreds and hundreds of lines in xml and who knows how many hours I have devoted for this project. It is quite normal that I have some errors.

Best regards.
Any plans to update this skin for Jarvis?
Hi, nafr1

For now it is very difficult, a lot of things in the skin is not compatible with Jarvis.
But I have already started with the changes in the skin.
I also started with a new version of the project. it will be a little different interface from xone.
I'll try in the future to continue to support xone skin, but honestly I see that people do not have a lot of interests for this interface.

Thanks for your question, best regards.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XONE4