• 3(current)
Beta XONE
I sent you a link, to xbmc private post.

I want to use outside the xbmc media file,this is the reason why I use external player.
But anyway I'm moving from windows 7,entire skin will be based on windows 8.When the guys from microsoft use windows 8 base why I'm making this up hot water.
Sorry for my bad English,I terribly bad write English.
I forgot to send you .ahk files.Snap function I using with autohotkey,when I finish coding I make a right click with the mouse on .ahk file and choose compile script and get exe file.
I send these files for the moment

link has been sent

Best Regards
Hello

I finally found an external player for snap apps,all this time I have not tested GOM Player.Works great in snap function and have many possibility with the creation of skin.

Best Regards

I also added ,Immersive Explorer in snap apps.For now, all is well on windows 7 and 1080p.

skin is coming along very nicely Big Grin
Thanks iAMl3dgend

I hope to publish the next update, for a few days. I repaired many errors in skin,from the start I had to fix a lot of things, because the original skin from bingBD
was not completed till the end. Now I have time to test other stuff and I hope so with help toyota12303 I will finish the snap function and it will be a benefit to all people who use MXE or Xbox one skin.

Best Regards
Cant wait Big Grin
Senna:

Dependencies not met on zip install.Is there "Gotham" support for your skinHuh??

Looks Good.Thanks
Hello wolverine30008

Honestly I have not yet tested skin on Gotham,my private job gives me a little time for my hobby, I think on xbmc.
This is the main reason why so late a new version. But anyway today I release a new version of skin.

Best Regards
Thats understandable.Thanks anyway
Hello

A new version is on the first page,for all who are interested for this skin.

Best Regards
nice i'll check it out

could you please add some info on whats new or some new screens?
Hello iAMl3dgend

There is not too many major changes,only improvements and error correction.
Currently I trying to integrate live tv ,snap apps with xbmc addons I have some results, but is not ready yet for official use.
I hope I have a new version for several days,I still fight with python scripts about games section and music.
I have here some photos,but it is not something special.

Best Regards

can you change the main tile on the dashboard so it doesn't scroll it's annoying when you just wanna scroll right across ?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XONE4