• 7(current)
[RELEASE] VideoMediaset
Thanks!!!

(2015-10-05, 16:43)aracnoz Wrote: Update : v1.0.9
  • updated plugin to work with the new videomediaset website

Mediaset has changed the site again, it is possible that there are additional adjustments in the next few days how also happened last year
Hi There,
I have a Pivos box and an Apple TV 2. Downloaded the updated Mediaset Video v1.0.9 and it seem working fine on pivos but not on the Apple TV running Kodi Helix. Does someone have a solution?

Thanks!:
I've download the last version, but on my Kodi, on android TvBox, it says that the add-on is not compatible.

The version 1.0.5 worked perfectly.

Can you help us?
(2015-10-05, 21:27)bladerunner82 Wrote: Ciao aragnoz thanks for the update

After they changed their site you can watch the live channels From mediaset,
Like( canale5...italia1...rete4...la5...and 3 or 4 more )
or in the app mediaset apk ....i am watching from Germany and it works ......you have only to registrate to their site or app .

Aracnoz it would be great if you can add this in a future update.

(2015-10-06, 09:33)peppe_sr Wrote: hi mate,
just an hint:
http://www.tvblog.it/post/1187946/canali...iciale-app
it will be amazing if you could add this to your addon!
Peppe

(2015-10-07, 21:58)riccioluca Wrote: yeah live streaming channels would be great.

i have to find out more time to investigate on mediaset website because at a first quickly look i don't have find out a way to make it work with kodi

(2015-10-09, 02:26)Momi Wrote: Hi There,
I have a Pivos box and an Apple TV 2. Downloaded the updated Mediaset Video v1.0.9 and it seem working fine on pivos but not on the Apple TV running Kodi Helix. Does someone have a solution?

Thanks!:

(2015-10-09, 10:22)sarto Wrote: I've download the last version, but on my Kodi, on android TvBox, it says that the add-on is not compatible.

The version 1.0.5 worked perfectly.

Can you help us?

i updated the dependencie beautifulsoup to version 4.3.2

Code:
<import addon="script.module.beautifulsoup4" version="4.3.2" />

maybe it could be useful for your cases
(2015-10-11, 15:17)aracnoz Wrote:
(2015-10-06, 09:33)peppe_sr Wrote: hi mate,
just an hint:
http://www.tvblog.it/post/1187946/canali...iciale-app
it will be amazing if you could add this to your addon!
Peppe
i have to find out more time to investigate on mediaset website because at a first quickly look i don't have find out a way to make it work with kodi
don't know if useful but i have the streams.
Peppe
Ciao Peppe
I was able to extract the grande fratello stream,but i am not getting
the other channels ....it would be great if you can pm me .

Tante saluti dalla Germania Smile
i can't you are a too young user, pm are not available.
try to use google to find them.
Peppe
Update : v1.1.0
  • added section "Canali Live"

thx also to @peppe_sr that has found out the streams
Grazie Peppe e aracnoz

I will test it later on.
thanks to you, i just reported what i found.
Peppe
Everything works flawlessly except the live streams. On Windows it runs smoothly for 5 seconds then stutters and has very choppy playback (no buffering). On android the live streams will buffer every few seconds with no choppy playback. My internet is fibre 100mbps connection so my speed is fine. Thanks for all your work.
OMG! This is AWESOME! Works perfectly here in Germany on my Amazon Fire TV!
Chapeau!
(2015-10-15, 06:55)stamatis87 Wrote: Everything works flawlessly except the live streams. On Windows it runs smoothly for 5 seconds then stutters and has very choppy playback (no buffering). On android the live streams will buffer every few seconds with no choppy playback. My internet is fibre 100mbps connection so my speed is fine. Thanks for all your work.

crappy mediaset site is the answer! for me too streams are often not good.
Peppe
hi, thanks to aracnoz for all. please couold you tell me where is possible download 1.1.0 version for enigma2 tsmedia plugin?

thanks for reply.
are you able to get into a repository for kodi? This way users don't have to manually download your changes? You simply put it in a repository and you update the repository and it automatically gets updated to your followers?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] VideoMediaset1