Movies in multiple sets?
I know that xbmc doesn't support movies being included in more than one movie set for some reason. I'm wondering how other people have worked around this? Is there some way to create pseudo movie sets (maybe using playlists Huh ) and have them appear with the rest of the movie sets in my skin?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
You can use a addon like xwmm and likely do this... idk.
video tags (wiki)?
I'm sure I'm probably being a little dense, but I can't see how to have the playlist display in the movie set submenu with the rest of the standard movie sets?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
I think the only option for people like us who need this is to stick with version 11. I think that's what I'm using, anyway.

The tags function is nothing like having a movie in multiple sets.

It might be doable with video nodes (http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Video_nodes), but not sure. Someday I intend to look into that, because there are a lot of ways I'd like to update my library in xbmc, and nodes seem to have potential for providing a high amount of customization.

Still, such a bummer that it's been removed from new xbmc versions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies in multiple sets?0